The Traitor's Assassination
- 2 (40%)
The Restaurant Manager's Assassination
- 0 (0%)
The Rival's Assassination
- 1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 28

Author Topic: (SG) Assassination - Target #3: Lumbago Joe  (Read 45486 times)

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) Assassination - Target #2: The Doctors (Basement)
« Reply #240 on: February 06, 2019, 07:21:37 pm »

"your only hope!
now stand up and fight!"
Pass him the loaded 1911.
And reload the Shorty.
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) Assassination - Target #2: The Doctors (Basement)
« Reply #241 on: February 07, 2019, 03:00:09 am »

"your only hope!
now stand up and fight!"
Pass him the loaded 1911.
And reload the Shorty.
+1 And reload the other 1911.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Taberone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
(SG) Assassination - Target #2: The Doctors (Ally)
« Reply #242 on: February 12, 2019, 07:04:59 pm »

"I'm your only hope for getting out of here. Now stand up and fight!" You hand the guard a loaded 1911 and reload the other one, and then reload your Shorty.

"You'll never take me!" Doctor Faye's voice sounds out, echoing down the halls. "Get them!"

Right on cue, you hear footsteps coming down the corridor. Loud, rapid footsteps, and a cry of "Charge!" Meanwhile, Anaconda One's radio springs to life.

"Command, this is Anaconda Four. Anaconda One and Two are KIA. Heading down to the basement floor. Anaconda Three, call the elevator, will you?"

The elevator doors near you close, and the elevator starts going up. You turn your attention back to the side-entrance of the corridor just in time to catch a glimpse of that familiar old plaster coming into the room...

Nearby People:

Security Guard (ALLY) (Wounded) armed with 1911 (8/8 rounds, no spare ammo)

Mannequin Security Guard armed with Glock 17

Mannequin Doctor armed with Improvised Knife-Spear (Knife taped onto a metal pole) (Extra reach)

Mannequin Doctor B armed with Baseball Bat

Mannequin Patient A armed with Pipe-Staff (Two pipes taped together to form a makeshift polearm) (Extra reach)

OVERVIEW OF THE BASEMENT LEVEL
(Coming soon-ish. Really.)

Targets to Kill:
Doctor Faye. Has an artificial eye.
Doctor Redshank. Has red hair.
Doctor Rocque. Has Elvis Presley hair.

HEALTH: Injured.
Bullet graze on side of abdomen. (Bandaged)
Bruised on neck.
Bruised on face.

Inventory:
$25.02
Lighter
Broken flashlight
Flashlight
Security Keycard
Security Radio
Anaconda One's Radio
Gauze dressing x3 (controls bleeding.)

Clothing and/or Disguises:
Generic clothes
Tactical gloves
William Shatner mask
Top hat
Trenchcoat (Can conceal two-handed weapons)
Kevlar Vest (lightly damaged, provides bullet/shrapnel protection but will NOT protect against stabbing attacks)

Weapons:
[.380 ACP, Machine Pistol] MAC-11 (0/32 rounds) No Ammo!
[.45 ACP, Pistol] 1911 (8/8 rounds)
[.45 ACP, Pistol] USP Match (12/12 rounds)
[9x19mm, Pistol] Glock 19 (6/15 rounds)
[.357, Revolver] Bulldog (5/5 rounds)
[12 Gauge, Shotgun] Serbu Super Shorty (3/3 rounds) (Sawn-off Shotgun: Easier to conceal than a full-size shotgun)
Flashbang x1
Lead pipe
Switchblade
Kitchen knife
Fiber wire
Collapsible baton

Ammunition:
.45 ACP: 7
.357 Mag: 7
Shotgun shells: 5

People Killed: 14
Targets killed: 1
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 07:06:40 pm by Taberone »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) Assassination - Target #2: The Doctors (Ally)
« Reply #243 on: February 13, 2019, 06:13:39 am »

Wait tell they get closer then shoot them with the shotgun, then finish off the rest with the glock 19.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: February 13, 2019, 06:17:04 am »

Wait tell they get closer then shoot them with the shotgun, then finish off the rest with the glock 19.
+1
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: February 13, 2019, 06:21:17 am »

+1

+1
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Taberone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
(SG) Assassination - Target #2: The Doctors (Basement Fight)
« Reply #246 on: February 16, 2019, 07:59:53 pm »

You take aim with your shotgun and wait for the mannequins to get closer, while your ally, realizing that the Mannequin Security Guard poses the most threat, fires off a snapshot. Mannequin Security Guard flinches from the near miss while the other mannequin men get closer. The mannequins close in, so you let loose with the buckshot and strike Mannequin Doctor B in the chest, causing him to lose his footing and collapse.

You pump your Shorty and get ready to fire again, but the other mannequins have closed the distance. Using the extended reach granted by her knife-spear, Mannequin Doctor A thrusts directly at your throat, forcing you to dodge to the side to avoid impalement. Mannequin Patient A calmly waits for you to finish dodging, then thrusts her own pipe-staff at you, forcing yet another dodge. Your ally, realizing that you're in trouble, takes a shot at Mannequin Doctor A, striking her in the arm and grabbing her attention.

Mannequin Doctor A charges at your ally while Mannequin Patient A swings her pipe-staff at you, smashing your Shorty and knocking it out of your hands. Mannequin Security Guard recovers from the flinch and fires off three rapid rounds at your ally, but he manages to step to the side and avoid the line of fire. You draw your Glock and step backwards as Mannequin Patient A swings again, barely managing to dodge a blow.

You fire your Glock again and again at Mannequin Patient A, striking her directly in the chest several times. Mannequin Patient A makes one last swing at you before she collapses from the pain, striking you in the thigh. Mannequin Doctor A stabs out with her knife-spear at your ally, forcing him to dodge to the side and into Mannequin Security Guard's sights. The mannequin security guard takes aim at your ally while he recovers from the dodge, so you fire off your Glock at him, striking him twice in the stomach and missing once. The slide on your glock suddenly locks back as the magazine runs empty, to your dismay.

Mannequin Security Guard clutches at his wounds while Mannequin Doctor A continues her assault on your ally. Someone suddenly starts grabbing at your leg, and you look down to realize that Mannequin Doctor B managed to crawl towards you during the chaos and get a hold of you. Mannequin Patient A, meanwhile, is trying to pick herself up off the ground.

Nearby People:

Security Guard (ALLY) (Wounded) armed with 1911 (6/8 rounds, no spare ammo)
  • Under attack by Mannequin Security Guard and Mannequin Doctor A.
Mannequin Security Guard (Wounded, bleeding, gutshot) armed with Glock 17

Mannequin Doctor A (Lightly wounded, arm shot, bleeding) armed with Improvised Knife-Spear (Knife taped onto a metal pole) (Extra reach)

Mannequin Doctor B (Near death, heavy bleeding, aorta blasted, knocked down) armed with Baseball Bat
  • Grabbing at your leg and holding you in place.
Mannequin Patient A (Badly wounded, bleeding, lungshot, knocked down) armed with Pipe-Staff (Two pipes taped together to form a makeshift polearm) (Extra reach)

You are in the room outside the elevator.

Targets to Kill:

Bruised on neck.
Bruised on face.
Bruised on right thigh.

Inventory:
$25.02
Lighter
Broken flashlight
Flashlight
Security Keycard
Security Radio
Anaconda One's Radio

Generic clothes
Tactical gloves
William Shatner mask
Top hat
Kevlar Vest (lightly damaged, provides bullet/shrapnel protection but will NOT protect against stabbing attacks)

Weapons:
[.45 ACP, Pistol] USP Match (12/12 rounds)
[9x19mm, Pistol] Glock 19  (0/15 rounds) Reload!
[12 Gauge, Shotgun] Serbu Super Shorty (3/3 rounds) (Sawn-off Shotgun: Easier to conceal than a full-size shotgun) DROPPED
Flashbang x1
Lead pipe
Switchblade
Kitchen knife
Fiber wire
Collapsible baton

Ammunition:

People Killed: 14
Targets killed: 1

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) Assassination - Target #2: The Doctors (Basement Fight)
« Reply #247 on: February 16, 2019, 08:03:34 pm »

Bust out our USP Match, and fire away, let's save our security guard friend.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: February 17, 2019, 08:31:39 am »

+1 Also kick the guy holding our leg in the face.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: February 17, 2019, 01:30:32 pm »

I agree with above, we should set up a minor plan though.
Curbstomp the guy on our leg, then shoot the spearman in the shoulder, or center of mass. Knock him down for a bit, so Security Guard can take down his counterpart. If we have the time, lend him a hand with a good ol' headshot
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: February 17, 2019, 03:54:39 pm »

Curbstomp the guy on our leg, then shoot the spearman in the shoulder, or center of mass. Knock him down for a bit, so Security Guard can take down his counterpart. If we have the time, lend him a hand with a good ol' headshot
+1

Taberone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
(SG) Assassination - Target #2: The Doctors (Basement Fight)
« Reply #251 on: March 11, 2019, 06:42:51 pm »

+1 Also kick the guy holding our leg in the face.

A swift and powerful kick is delivered to the guy holding your leg, the toe cap of your shoes striking him between the eyes. The doctor still tries to grab a hold of your leg, so you give several firm stomps on his skull with your heel until he finally stops moving, the life having been stomped out of him. You then bust out the USP Match and shoot at the Mannequin Doctor, one of your bullets striking her directly in the upper spinal cord and paralyzing her below the shoulder. She drops to the floor, unable to move.

With the doctor out of the action, your security guard ally is able to focus his fire on the mannequin security guard, firing a shot that strikes him in the left lung. The mannequin guard stumbles back against a wall while you line up a head shot from your pistol and fire. The bullet enters between his eyes and continues ripping and tearing into his head, punching through the brainstem as it worms its way out the back of the mannequin's skull. With his brain stem destroyed, the mannequin guard drops like a sack of Burbank Russet Potatoes, $11.99 at your local supermarket.

Mannequin Patient A continues struggling to stand on her feet, and collapses to the ground again. "Damn you!" She curses. "You'll never stop Doctor Faye!" She tries dragging herself on the ground towards you, still intent on attacking you. Emphasis on trying, because she can barely even move.

"Anaconda Three and Four, report in." Anaconda One's radio springs to life with the voice of the commander.

"Anaconda Four here. We're in the elevator coming to the basement floor. Working to secure and extract Doctor Faye." Another voice responds.

"Copy that, Anaconda Team. Viper Team will continue to stand guard at the hospital entrance. Continue on with the mission."

Nearby People:

Security Guard (ALLY) (Wounded) armed with 1911 (5/8 rounds, no spare ammo)

Mannequin Doctor A (Badly wounded, arm shot, bleeding, paralyzed) armed with Improvised Knife-Spear (Knife taped onto a metal pole) (Extra reach)

Mannequin Patient A (Badly wounded, bleeding, lungshot, knocked down) armed with Pipe-Staff (Two pipes taped together to form a makeshift polearm) (Extra reach)

Mannequin Doctor B armed with Baseball Bat DEAD

Mannequin Security Guard armed with Glock 17 DEAD

You are in the room outside the elevator.

Targets to Kill:

Bruised on neck.
Bruised on face.
Bruised on right thigh.

Inventory:
$25.02
Lighter
Broken flashlight
Flashlight
Security Keycard
Security Radio
Anaconda One's Radio

Generic clothes
Tactical gloves
William Shatner mask
Top hat

Weapons:
[.45 ACP, Pistol] USP Match (9/12 rounds)
[9x19mm, Pistol] Glock 19  (0/15 rounds) Reload!
[12 Gauge, Shotgun] Serbu Super Shorty (3/3 rounds) (Sawn-off Shotgun: Easier to conceal than a full-size shotgun) DROPPED
Flashbang x1
Lead pipe
Switchblade
Kitchen knife
Fiber wire
Collapsible baton

Ammunition:

People Killed/Targets Killed: 16 / 1

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: March 12, 2019, 01:39:30 am »

1. Stomp the prone enemies heads' into goo.

2. Drop the useless ACP machine pistol.

3. Ask our security guard friend if he wants to get ammo and a melee weapon from the defeated mannequins, just in case.

4. Go after Dr. Faye, bring security guard friend.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: March 12, 2019, 05:06:21 am »

3. Ask our security guard friend if he wants to get ammo and a melee weapon from the defeated mannequins, just in case.

+1 Also pick up our shot gun and the glock 17 and ammo if the security guard doesn't want it, then drop the broken flashlight.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: March 12, 2019, 08:24:27 pm »

+1 Also pick up our shot gun and the glock 17 and ammo if the security guard doesn't want it, then drop the broken flashlight.
+1

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 28