Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 23

Author Topic: Space Based Role-playing Game: The crew is back together; Room for more players  (Read 16777 times)

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Based Role-playing Game: Room for more players
« Reply #165 on: August 18, 2018, 01:03:24 am »

"So you are a Transport captain. Would you be willing to take some people to Mustaas-V(~20 light-years away/~4 days at cruising speed) under the radar so to speak. You would be well compensated."
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: August 18, 2018, 01:31:37 am »

Hmmmm. Accepted.

Go back to the spaceport.
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: August 18, 2018, 04:05:50 am »

Since I can't buy anything in imperial shops, get in tavern in search for robotic crew members

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 18, 2018, 09:41:54 am »

Alpha-Theta 435:
Not only do you find robotic crew but they are willing to join without you asking them. 10 robotic crew found, they are your basic anti-personal combat drone.

Yt'Uixaef:
"Good." He pushes a button and a door behind him open. A group of 11 people of the Fante Empire. "They got dropped off by a disgruntled pirate captain. The apparent leader of the group talks to you, "Most of us just want to get home, we have very few SC on us but when we get back we will pay you ~200 SC."

stats:
Spoiler:  Alpha-Theta 435 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Yt'Uixaef (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Group stats (click to show/hide)
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 18, 2018, 09:47:17 am »

I'll help you. But first we'll wait for my co-traveler, Alpha-Theta 435 to finish doing stuff.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 18, 2018, 09:48:30 am »

Talk to the captain about any plans he might have currently. Maybe he has more work for me and my newly-formed team?
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 18, 2018, 04:11:13 pm »

Return back to ship

beep 

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: August 18, 2018, 05:44:25 pm »

Ciradwin:
The captain congratulates you and your team on you victories. He tells you that there is not much you and your team can do on a transport like this, he says that he likes to have you and your team as his ace but would recommend someone like you to join, or start, a mercenary company. You all make port in 1 day.

Alpha-Theta 435:
You return to your ship with your new crew following

Yt'Uixaef:
You receive word that Alpha-Theta 435 is ready. So you and your new passengers return to the transport.

Main group:
You all return to your ships and are getting ready to leave. If anyone, including Ciradwin, wants to do anything before leaving dock, or getting to port, say so.

Stats:
Spoiler: Ciradwin (click to show/hide)
GM Notes: If you all want to have separate funds and just a central fund for the fleet and emergencies we can do that. Dustan you could figure out a way to join back up with your 'old' group.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 18, 2018, 10:04:52 pm »

thank him, Take his advice when we get to port and form a mercenary band for hire, then offer our services around a bit.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: August 18, 2018, 10:24:33 pm »

We're good. Taking off!

Undock and set course to Mustaas-V. Keep radio-silent to avoid detection.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: August 19, 2018, 11:53:46 pm »

Ciradwin:
The next day when port is made you and your team say goodbye to captain Grasa and the crew of Grasa's transport. Grasa give you your finally pay. +14 SC. When you all disembark you form the mercenary band (insert name here). No luck in finding a contract. Your current location: at port on Mustaas-V in the Fante Empire.

Main group:
You all leave and begin your journey to Mustaas-V, keeping radio silence the way. Halfway through your journey you are hailed by a Cruiser, "This is captain Vala of the Fante Cruiser Jaunt. Please state your business in Fante Space?"

Stats:
Spoiler: Ciradwin (click to show/hide)

GM Notes: The update speed will be slow this week, IRL is getting in the way; Also If there is anything you want to do or allow on your ship(s) please state it, I can only show things that I know about.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: August 20, 2018, 12:04:15 am »

We are just passing through.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: August 20, 2018, 12:23:03 am »

"A likely story." He eyes you suspiciously. "I will be sending a group of marines and offices to inspect your ship. Anything out of the ordinary and your ship will be compounded and you will be placed under arrest." He does not sound happy.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: August 20, 2018, 12:50:57 am »

Hide the refugees deep in electrical maintenance. In a place that won't be easily reached.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 01:11:04 am by KittyTac »

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: August 20, 2018, 08:12:33 am »

You hide the refugees successfully. The 'inspection' squad found nothing and you were allowed on your way.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 23