Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 23

Author Topic: Space Based Role-playing Game: The crew is back together; Room for more players  (Read 16775 times)

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Based Role-playing Game: Room for more players 3/?
« Reply #150 on: August 17, 2018, 10:18:40 am »

Ciradwin:
As much as you try to protect Yisr she got taken down, it's as if they were focusing her. Fara and Taed each fire a one guy and take them down. Atya takes out one person, your shoots are just random, as if you were not actually targeting anyone, because you were not.  2 opponents down, Yisr down.

Yt'Uixaef:
You get extra SC from the group pool, you are able to hold your liquor.

Spoiler: Ciradwin (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Yt'Uixaef (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Group stats (click to show/hide)
GM note: Remember if I post your stats usually it is because there is something important in there that might help you coming up.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 17, 2018, 10:58:01 am »

Check if there are any shops with heavy weaponry, ship acessoires, ship munitions,  personal armour, blueprints for fabricators.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 17, 2018, 12:45:16 pm »

fine then. Push forward using my quadruped body to my advantage, zigzagging to avoid enemy fire. Have Atya fall back and continue providing covering fire, along with orders for Fara and Caed to hold position and defend if I go down.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 17, 2018, 04:48:49 pm »

Ciradwin:
You successfully sneak up in their base, in a direction they were not expecting. You shoot a defender in the arm, disarming them. Atya takes out one of them. Return fire take Atya's arm out, disarming her. The last 2 do not notice you as you come up behind them and take them down. Match over in 39 minutes. Your team gets bragging rights and you get a promotion to give, you can use it on yourself, offer it to one of your team, or use it to get a new solider.

Yt'Uixaef:
You discover that there are all those shops that you wanted but are barred from none Imperium populations, and you are not Imperium.

My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: Space Based Role-playing Game: Room for more players
« Reply #154 on: August 17, 2018, 05:48:04 pm »

lets use our bragging rights to draw in a new guy, preferably a field medic. Having a spare in-case I get injured will greatly improve the survival chances of our squad in a battle. This also brings us closer to being a full fledged squad, since we only need 2 more people for that.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 05:50:39 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 17, 2018, 06:49:47 pm »

You use the promotion/bagging rights to get a new guy a private that is a medic by the name of Bobby. You are 2 days away from port.

Stats:
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 08:31:36 pm by MonkeyMarkMario »
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: August 17, 2018, 07:41:57 pm »

(Bobby was misspelled in status for ciradwin)
concider getting in touch with my old team having made a paltry sum of cash, just to check up on them.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 17, 2018, 08:34:21 pm »

You are able to make contact. They tell you, what do you guys tell him?

Stats:

GM note: I have no idea what you are talking about it is spelled just right, hehehe.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: August 17, 2018, 09:07:40 pm »

MY empire is extremely open. Freaking xenophobes.

Check the markets.

OOC:
Did I interpret that correctly?
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: August 17, 2018, 09:49:15 pm »

You try the markets but the only merchant open is the one you brought here. You also get a communication from Ciradwin he wants to know what is up with you guys, what do you tell him.

stats:

GM notes: You are in a different empire not your own. As far as time goes everyone is at about the same time + or - a few hours.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: August 17, 2018, 09:59:18 pm »

OH, HELLO. WE ARRIVED AT AN IMPERIUM SPACEPORT, BUT MOST THINGS ARE CLOSED FOR NON-CITIZENS. INCLUDING THE TAVERN. WE ALSO BEAT UP A FEW PIRATES SOME TIME AGO AND MADE THEM OUR SERVANTS. THEN I GOT INTO AN ARGUMENT WITH ALPHA AND NOW WE'RE ON DIFFERENT SHIPS, BUT STILL TRAVELING TOGETHER.

Have a thrall buy a drink for me (they were Imperium, right?). Give them the required money.

OOC:
Yeah, that's another empire, I know.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 10:01:04 pm by KittyTac »

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: August 18, 2018, 12:20:04 am »

You payed the entrance fee for the tavern so you got your drinks. But if you want your thralls to drink liqueur then by all means.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: August 18, 2018, 12:32:34 am »

((Wait, WHAT? I thought I couldn't get a drink because I'm not a citizen.))

Take a drink then, I guess.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: August 18, 2018, 12:43:39 am »

You take your drink. The bartender gives you a stare and while giving you your drink asks you, "What's your business at Nafa-IV?"
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: August 18, 2018, 12:56:25 am »

A merchant asked me to transport him here. Just taking a break now.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 23