Current schedule is fine...
- 2 (25%)
Obligatory Dark One's weird joke
- 2 (25%)
Actual weird joke!
- 1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12

Author Topic: Undead Hunt 2: And all may be lost  (Read 14688 times)

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt 2: And all may be lost [8/8]
« Reply #135 on: January 05, 2019, 04:45:47 pm »

whelp i hope i can join soon
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 05, 2019, 06:05:26 pm »

Surrounded by demons. I'll Level up to the next Level with my Town Fool's Luck!

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 05, 2019, 06:31:47 pm »

"I'll obey no demon or fear no underworld"
Get people to put candles everywhere to minimize shadows, go up the bell tower.
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: January 05, 2019, 07:33:50 pm »

-_-

I’m not playing your games, demon. I will not allow you to taint my soul.
Escape; I know my wanderer’s ring makes me twice as fast, so I should be able to outrun these shades.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 05, 2019, 08:04:57 pm »

"Well then... this'll be fun."
Figure out everything my new... thrall I guess, is capable of. Then have him drop the enchantment and follow me to the fortifications.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: January 05, 2019, 08:19:12 pm »

did we somehow roll zeros, or did our +1 vs undead bonuses not kick in when we got ambushed by the brutemasses?
”I will not yield in the face of death. Fall by my hand, fiends!”
these brutemasses are slow and stupid, charge the one that punched me and chop off it’s arms with a crushing strike when it moves to attack me. be ready to dive out of the way of the other uninjured brutemass, since getting hit will mean the end of me.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 08:26:40 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: January 05, 2019, 08:26:05 pm »

Gutshot the same demon to finish it off.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: January 05, 2019, 08:46:16 pm »

I walk outside the tavern after waking up from drowning in my sorrows and I ask some towns folk
what the bloody hell is going on, i wake up to this loud noise and it ain't helping my headache right now, so put me in the direction that loud noise is coming from so i can get rid of it ya bunch of cowards
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: January 06, 2019, 12:13:41 am »

((So my Tactics didn't work despite having cooled down, I'm now in a weird place, and JUST UGH, there could be at least any environmental descriptions or details so us players who are disconnected with the setting can be aware of what's going on! [By that I mean some detail to undead and surroundings helps, tons]

Also what Dustan said!))

Hatchet/Crushing Strike on the nearest foes, make a clear zone and get out of Underworld--unless I can handle the numerous foes around me...

Lets get some height advantage!
« Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 12:59:58 am by Tiruin »

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: January 08, 2019, 12:20:53 pm »

Turn 8

Tim

[6] Tim has just left her house, when suddenly several imps jumped out of torch flames and surrounded her! In a rush, she felt a surge of strange power. She couldn't tell whether it was of godly, or demonic origin. However, she felt much stronger! A nova of energy burst out of her, melted the demons and fusing their bodies with her own!

[Equipment roll: 6] "Fascinating!" yelled a strange voice from within herself. "Now we are one!" it said. The demons within her summoned weaponry straight out of the Underworld! An obsidian sword with demonic core, a great shield of brimstone and a demonbone bow! As for the armour, the essence of imps protected her, and as such, she will no longer be afraid of fire as it will strenghten it!

Arthur Stanford

"I'll obey no demon or fear no underworld" the bishop replied and the shade vanished.

[4] Arthur ordered parsoners to light up candles in every dark corner of the church, and then went up the bell tower!

[4] The view from above was clear. Arthur could easily spot demonic armies surrounding the town, someone fighting with undead by a crystaline portal and two travellers fighting undead knights by the northern gate.

Jack Frost

"I’m not playing your games, demon. I will not allow you to taint my soul." Jack said to Storno.

[1] "Fool! Behold the price of disobedience!" - Storno struck Jack with a lightning, killing him instantly!

[2] Just a moment later, Jack woke up in front of some dread, ruined structure. He looked around and saw that he was in the Underworld, chained to one of the pillars of the ruins.

Solomon Blackguard

"Well then... this'll be fun." Solomon said, his voice echoed throughout the magician's mind.

[1] He tried to scan the mind of the magician to learn everything about him, but the man managed to resist his power and pushed him out of his mind! Solomon was entrapped again!

Reynald Law-Keeper

”I will not yield in the face of death. Fall by my hand, fiends!” Reynald screamed and continued fighting!

[Reynald: 4 +1, Brutemass: 6, Brutemass: 6] The undead tried to fuse together into a massive brutemass, but the watchman charged with a powerful crushing strike, forcing the undead to fall apart into lifeless piles of corpses!

Sandford

[Sandford: 4, Horker: 3] This time Sandford took a while to aim more carefully and shot the demon in its stomach, killing it!

William Smith

"What the bloody hell is going on, i wake up to this loud noise and it ain't helping my headache right now, so put me in the direction that loud noise is coming from so i can get rid of it ya bunch of cowards!" William went outside of a tavern and yelled.

[1] One of the townsfolk was coming to reply to him, but upon coming closer William noticed that it was a skeleton in disguise!

[Skeleton: 1, William: 4] The undead tried to stab him with a dagger, but one solid kick fromm the demiurge made it collapse!

Iolani

Iolani looked around. She was by the same crystal portal, but everything around her was different. The land was barren and the sky rusty. She could smell sulphur and stench of death in the air.

[5] It seemed that the portal wasn't active at all and the enemies she saw around her were just a projection from the world, the portal was not guarded by any of the monstrosities! Iolani looked at the portal, it seemed that she could easily activate it and leave the Underworld!

Enemies:

Brutemass: Dead
Brutemass: Dead
Brutemass: [32/96]

Horker: Dead

Players:

Tim: +150 Exp - Level Up!, New Equipment
Jack Frost: Storno's Seal removed!
Reynald Law-Keeper: +192 Exp - Level Up!
Sandford: +256 Exp - Level Up!
William: +60 Exp

Spoiler: Tiruin (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: TricMagic (click to show/hide)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt 2: And all may be lost
« Reply #145 on: January 08, 2019, 12:32:33 pm »

*sigh* Well then. I’m dead. Ok.

Try to slip out of my bonds. Failing that, at least look around to see what else is nearby.
Do I still have the equipment I had while alive? If not, can I see it anywhere nearby?
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: January 08, 2019, 12:51:38 pm »

((PTW))

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: January 08, 2019, 02:00:37 pm »

just great, the town is infested by the undead, just my luck
William heads towards the closest loud noise that sound like a fight and swings his maul at the nearest inhuman freak he comes across
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 02:02:09 pm by darkwarlock3 »

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: January 08, 2019, 03:57:18 pm »

Shoot at the Brutemass.

New skill:Crossbow Expert:Double damage when using crossbows.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 09:39:50 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: January 08, 2019, 06:13:34 pm »

Per the rules of Leveling, I guess I get to choose a new skill. I think I'll choose Firestarter

Firestarter

Each turn, a random chance for a fire to start somewhere in the vicinity. The Player is unaware, and cannot control this, though can also create a fire them-self, with a high chance of spreading out of control. Fires can start and continue burning in the weirdest places, even underwater.

My name is... Tim.

Start a Fire amongst the earth and dirt around me using my sword. Then go slay some demons as the fire follows in my path.

Light the Fire..

« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 06:16:17 pm by TricMagic »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12