Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 41

Author Topic: Maximum Spin's Dark Secret "Dark Secret" BYOR Mafia: GAME OVER! MAFIA WIN!  (Read 58604 times)

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Maximum Spin's Blistering "Dark Secret" BYOR Mafia: FIRST DAWN
« Reply #195 on: August 29, 2018, 05:29:53 pm »

Maximum spinCan we trust spiders?
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: August 29, 2018, 05:31:06 pm »

Aww, I know why you all press on the point of me insisting that saing you're a miller isn't as important as you thing it is, to put pressure on me, but why to return to the same thing after I answered it.

Here:s an example: I'm some kind of a miller, when investigated or die I'll show up as a SK, how much information you got from that claim?
Only what the claim gave and what can be inferred.

If you take the claim on its own, not much, but if you connect it to what other people are saying(for example, "I also inspect weirdly") you can start to infer connections and trends.
~~~
Maximum Spin: Can the spiders vote?

For example, you could take what I said about becoming a werewolf and Egan saying that he has sharp teeth and infer that Egan turned me into a werewolf.

Doesn't necessarily mean that that inference is true but it gives you something to ask him about.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: August 29, 2018, 05:33:40 pm »

More likely they can do something to us. The eleventh player may have submitted Arachne as their word.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: August 29, 2018, 05:37:53 pm »

Maximum spinCan we trust spiders?

The spiders request that I not answer these questions, sorry.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: August 29, 2018, 05:38:59 pm »

Can we act upon the spiders?
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: August 29, 2018, 05:40:29 pm »

Right, that explains the infinity on one of my abilities. Can someone protect me tonight so I can find the player? And someone should definitely watch me to see who I visit. That should reveal the name of the Eleventh Player.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: August 29, 2018, 05:40:58 pm »

Aww, I know why you all press on the point of me insisting that saing you're a miller isn't as important as you thing it is, to put pressure on me, but why to return to the same thing after I answered it.

Here:s an example: I'm some kind of a miller, when investigated or die I'll show up as a SK, how much information you got from that claim?
Only what the claim gave and what can be inferred.

If you take the claim on its own, not much, but if you connect it to what other people are saying(for example, "I also inspect weirdly") you can start to infer connections and trends.
~~~

For example, you could take what I said about becoming a werewolf and Egan saying that he has sharp teeth and infer that Egan turned me into a werewolf.

Doesn't necessarily mean that that inference is true but it gives you something to ask him about.
I know, bu tsome acted like the fact that (about, because everyone here takes everything so literely) half of the people here have some wierd statuse as enough info to start pushing
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

doomchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Official Pace Car for the Apocalypse
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: August 29, 2018, 05:57:23 pm »

Speaking of which, why did you choose FoU to question?

Basically, after I had posted, I went reading backwards through the thread, and FoU's post was the first one that made me think of a question that needed asking.

doomchild: Are you sick in the game or real life?

Real life.  I've got the sinus gunk like you wouldn't believe.

Everyone else: How sharp are your teeth?

Sharp enough to eat?
Quote from: webadict
I could care less what you are now, because what you will be is dead.

doomchild

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: August 29, 2018, 05:57:55 pm »

EBWOP:  I'm super confused why we're looking for an 11th player instead of trying to find the scum in our midst.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: August 29, 2018, 05:59:42 pm »

Canine teeths aren't sharp. Pointy, maybe. But you can't call your teeths sharp unless they at least slice paper with no friction. >:|

doomchild

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: August 29, 2018, 06:04:40 pm »

TricMagic, I don't understand why you're hunting a phantom player instead of the actual scum.  Care to explain it to me?

Thanatos Russ

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: August 29, 2018, 06:38:26 pm »

Has Thanatos Rush appeared to post? I can't quite be bothered to remember.

Yeah I posted early on in the day. I wasn't expecting 6 pages or something to catch up to since bay12 can be a bit slow at times.

Fallacy of urist seems rather suspicious what with being so open about being a death miller, bitten by some sort of werewolf which is super risky or something. Not sure if they just decided to go with complete honesty, but meh.

Does this mafia community always reveal tons of information on day 1?

Thanatos Russ

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: August 29, 2018, 06:39:28 pm »

EBWOP:  I'm super confused why we're looking for an 11th player instead of trying to find the scum in our midst.
A combination of this clearly being a bit bastard, and it's easier to go after something that can't defend itself. Probably.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: August 29, 2018, 06:50:58 pm »

Yeah, this game is going really fast. To be honest, I'm curious about this whole "11 players" situation. But it's also distracting us from more important things, like the werewolf miller.

Talking about the werewolf miller, anyone has any ideas to confirm the claim? A death miller can't be confirmed with lynches since they would also show a false alignment and flip. An investigator wouldn't work either.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Thanatos Russ

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: August 29, 2018, 07:01:45 pm »

Normally the whole point in being a death miller is that you want to avoid any and all suspicion while leading town.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 41