Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41

Author Topic: Maximum Spin's Dark Secret "Dark Secret" BYOR Mafia: GAME OVER! MAFIA WIN!  (Read 58421 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
Re: Maximum Spin's Dark Secret "Dark Secret" BYOR Mafia: FOURTH DAN, I MEAN DAWN
« Reply #570 on: September 12, 2018, 08:14:59 pm »

I dunno hector, but I'd aim for someone not in our gang.

Thanatos Russ

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Maximum Spin's Dark Secret "Dark Secret" BYOR Mafia: FOURTH DAN, I MEAN DAWN
« Reply #571 on: September 12, 2018, 08:27:14 pm »

lmao are you guys in a cult?

Hey IceyTea. We need to kill hector or Egan.

[X] Lynch Hector13

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: September 12, 2018, 08:34:12 pm »

You don’t know the rules, man. I’ve only ever been lynched one time when I didn’t want to be.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: September 12, 2018, 08:34:44 pm »

Well... maybe more than that in mafia marathon, that was a lot of games.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: September 12, 2018, 10:23:09 pm »

Eggsy, if we lynch Thanatos Russ today, you choose not to act on the following night, and we lynch FoU on the following day, we'll win a three-way victory without having to convince Hector to kingmake in either of our favour.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: September 12, 2018, 10:26:02 pm »

Nevermind, apparently I was roleblocked this night and thus don't currently have shots in my conversion ability. The peaceful solution would take one night longer.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: September 12, 2018, 10:27:30 pm »

Oh well, huh? Guess we'll just have to murder each other.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: September 12, 2018, 10:38:03 pm »

The problem with that plan is that both of us have a roleblocker on our team, and that blocker happens to be the same person and thus the kingmaker.

Hector, I'd like to remind you that if you choose to get one of us killed, you win once. But if you accept the three-way, you fulfill both of your wincons. But if double-winning isn't to your taste, I highly recommend getting rid of Eggsy, for my abilities are far more futureproof when the last players are going to revive in this endgame.

Thanatos Russ

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: September 13, 2018, 06:13:25 am »

I am not even going to pretend I know what the fuck is going on.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: September 13, 2018, 01:27:18 pm »

... But(t) if you accept the three-way...

heh

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: September 13, 2018, 05:26:02 pm »

Suddenly a house falls on Thanatos Russ. Didn't we do this before? Anyway, he survives because he's a werewolf, but then a witch kicks him in the face while wearing silver slippers and kills him.
Thanatos Russ has died.
Thanatos Russ was: een Wolf (original, not MTV) (town)
(word: werewolf)
   -Bite of the Full Moon (targets 1; werewolf; night): You turn your target into a werewolf. Your target gains the ability Plenilunary Condition and gains copies of all your werewolf abilities, including this one.
   -Wolfsbane (targets 1; werewolf; night): A werewolf knows best how to kill a werewolf. If your target has the ability Plenilunary Condition, he dies; otherwise, nothing happens.
   -Wait, Isn't That the Wrong Movie? (werewolf; night): You go to London, removing yourself from the game for a full cycle. You are protected from all kills while in London, but you cannot vote. Guess you should've applied for citizenship.
   -Bloodhound Nose (targets 1; werewolf; night): You learn the names of every player your target visits and every player who visits your target. You even get the two lists separately, for being such a good doggo.
   -Scent Identification (targets 1; werewolf; night): You learn your target's role name and alignment.
   -I Guess It's a Little Bit the MTV One (auto; werewolf; night; 0-shot): If you have been dead for at least one full cycle, not including either this phase or the phase in which you died, you revive in a trippy drug-fuelled montage scene. This only works once.
   -He Can Also Dunk (auto; werewolf; night): You are great at basketball, if it ever comes up.

At this point the game is pretty much decided if [REDACTED] doesn't manage to fuck it up, but you still have to play out the last bit.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: September 13, 2018, 05:30:22 pm »

At this point the game is pretty much decided if [REDACTED] doesn't manage to fuck it up, but you still have to play out the last bit.

*eyes narrow*

cards on the table guys

Max: what's the situation vis a vis hammers?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: September 13, 2018, 05:31:10 pm »

I like how it took you to the penultimate flip before putting shadows behind yellow text :P

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: September 13, 2018, 05:43:18 pm »

Max: what's the situation vis a vis hammers?
there are none

I like how it took you to the penultimate flip before putting shadows behind yellow text :P
werewolf abilities have that pattern, day abilities don't

I use darkling like a normal person!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: September 13, 2018, 05:59:53 pm »

You use Darkling like a filthy upper-bladder-boarder!

*sigh*

IcyTea, sorry.

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41