Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 41

Author Topic: Maximum Spin's Dark Secret "Dark Secret" BYOR Mafia: GAME OVER! MAFIA WIN!  (Read 58454 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Maximum Spin's Dark Secret "Dark Secret" BYOR Mafia: THIRD DAWN?!
« Reply #495 on: September 09, 2018, 03:25:01 pm »

Rescind shorten
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: September 09, 2018, 03:25:48 pm »

Of course I just did, I do not want the day to end without discussion. Those two do want it ended with my lynch for whatever reason....

And you still aren't extending either, which makes my point all the more true.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: September 09, 2018, 03:29:37 pm »

You’re dead m80, no game relevant deets in a bah post :p

You were told the condition that would have got me to stop voting for you, but you didn’t meet it, despite many posts and multiple paragraphs, you didn’t say “my alignment is town”.

IcyTea: who did you revive again?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: September 09, 2018, 03:30:12 pm »

Of course I just did, I do not want the day to end without discussion. Those two do want it ended with my lynch for whatever reason....

And you still aren't extending either, which makes my point all the more true.
why are you talking after killing yourself

Honestly, I'm not entirely sure that quibbling over the definition of a word is quite enough to trigger the effect, since arguably you could simply be wrong about "fallacy" rather than lying about it. But whatever, I'll take it in the spirit in which it was intended.

TricMagic has exploded again! Everyone's used to it by now, it's not dramatic the second time.
TricMagic was: An Honest Face (town)
(word: honest)
   -The Worst Policy (day; auto): Every objective statement you make in the day thread must be technically truthful. You may consult the GM on whether a statement is permissible, and make your arguments for why it should be so, although the verdict is final. If you fail to tell the truth, you explode. For every two days that you survive, you gain a shot in either of Tangerines are Honest or Mixed Message, chosen randomly.
   -Tangerines Are Honest (targets ∞; night; 2-shot): You send fruit to any number of players. Those players will be informed of the source of the fruit.
   -Mixed Message (targets 1; day; 0-shot): A specified message is sent to the player of your choosing. The content of your message must be entirely truthful and must not include information directly indicative of its source. Riddles are okay. The recipient will not be told the source of the message and will not be able to respond privately.
   -Beautiful Truth (auto): When killed, you must specify a player; that player receives the Deathbed Confession ability (see below) as well as your The Worst Policy ability.
   -Mystery Mask (any phase; 0-shot): A player is randomly selected. For one phase, all abilities "see" you as that player; for example, an investigation on you returns the result appropriate to that player, and a watcher watching your target will see the chosen player visiting him. However, all abilities targeting that player will be redirected to you. If you receive a message as a result of this redirection, you will be able to reply. This ability can be used at the same time as any other ability.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: September 09, 2018, 03:32:57 pm »

IcyTea: who did you revive again?
Doomchild.

But more importantly, FoU, I think it's time to tie up the loose ends and finish this game.

Shorten.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: September 09, 2018, 03:37:24 pm »

... for serious?

PPE: now, I have my thoughts here, as MaxSpin knows, but I need to be suresies. If someone could mention two phrases they might use to signify, for example, a block and a kill, I would be most appreciative.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: September 09, 2018, 03:38:39 pm »

Also, be honest, FoU, are you evil? Because the way this has been going, I'm not sure if there was a town in the first place.

PPE: "On the other hand" and "I believe".

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: September 09, 2018, 03:41:24 pm »

Well at least I can call a game right.

One more thing though: doomchild is, from your perspective, good?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: September 09, 2018, 03:46:19 pm »

FoU, for the moment.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: September 09, 2018, 03:47:33 pm »

I'm of two factions, and I'd like to win a double win. Doomchild is instrumental in that, as are you. FoU, however, is an obstacle.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: September 09, 2018, 03:50:17 pm »

Less vaguely: doomchild is a death godfather.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: September 09, 2018, 03:51:50 pm »

That's no less vague :P

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: September 09, 2018, 03:52:12 pm »

Oh,

Shorten

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: September 09, 2018, 03:52:39 pm »

*hopes*

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: September 09, 2018, 04:36:52 pm »

I wouldn't call the game just yet, Spiders. I still have an ace or two in the hole. Two. Two aces. Hec, you know about one. Nobody Else Knows about the other.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 41