FEKHUGE
- 2 (10%)
I dream of profits because I'm secretly Salviosi
- 4 (20%)
Of Kinetic Sheep
- 11 (55%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 59

Author Topic: Industrialized Warfare: Abbera Thread / 1917 A.C. Cold Season (COMPLETE)  (Read 78802 times)

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Quote from: Voute Quote
Add chemical compounds to coniferous forest: (2) Doomblade, Jerick
Add Ore to Coniferous Forest: (3) Kashyyk, Crostgiant, Tyrant Leviathan
Fortify coniferous forest: (4) Doomblade, Kashyyk, Jerick, Frostgiant (Is there any reason at all not to do this?

Azure Plate/Renamed Orichalcum(1) Tyrant Leviathan

We should be focused on resources. And how the hell do you fortify a forest?! Best bet would to go Viet-Cong and make a underground supply net work for regulars/supplies. Not making forts that could get blasted away.

And I will push my super metal idea for the last time. If not, just REDS guns ( energy/heat guns)

Caelium stuff and so forth.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile

Quote from: Voute Quote
Add chemical compounds to coniferous forest: (1) Jerick
Add Ore to Coniferous Forest: (4) Kashyyk, Crostgiant, Tyrant Leviathan, Doomblade
Fortify coniferous forest: (4) Doomblade, Kashyyk, Jerick, Frostgiant (Is there any reason at all not to do this?

Azure Plate/Renamed Orichalcum(1) Tyrant Leviathian
Muck: (1) Doomblade

Juuuuust saying, but Muck is designed to let us reverse entropy (I probably need to adjust the writeup, but still.)
« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 11:24:52 am by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Reverse entropy in what way and application? I am trying to make a handy super defense metal that will push out Caelium stuff to greater heights thanks to electric charge.

That way we go past the thieving Salvios in something with our stuff.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Free energy, via endless chemical reaction and perfectly efficient heat engines.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That does sound worthy then. I just stocked by my thing as it allows armor and electric boost should Caelium apply ( less weight/ flight and be tough to injure.)

But your thing is awesome then.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile

So we've got a Reverse Entropy option, a Tough-and-Light Metal option and I think I saw a DNA modifier a while back. What other features can we think of?

- Teleportation
- Energy Shields
- Psychic Powers
- Something else?

Jerick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

How about:
  • Temporal shenanigans.
  • Matter generation.
  • Super conductors

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I doubt temporal will be a issue, too messy and this four hates bio tech with a passion so no psi stuff.

Willing to back up the other stuff though.

Edit:

I can think of a highly magnetic material to use for energy shields. Or just mystery energy.

Also teleported device powered by green rocks that vibrate dimensional worm holes to bounce back and forth.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 03:07:30 pm by Tyrant Leviathan »

Jerick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Why are psi powers bio tech? In this context a resource that unlocks psi powers might be some kind of crystal that if you focus your thoughts at it causes things to happen in reality. No bio tech needed. Often there is little practical difference between psi powers and magic though and I feel most ways to get psi powers would just be getting magic but by a different name.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Honestly I considered the Eve resource for Bioshock Powers. But Mad Race has psionics.

Just saying these forums tend to like defined stuff.

Oh and my Force Field Idea May make light sabers as a side effect if applied to a melee Weapon.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Here's some quick ideas for each of the different sci-fi features. Lemme know what you think:

Spoiler: Telanian Lemur (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Fendite (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Homo Psychica (click to show/hide)

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Fendite I may consider. Muck is cool but we got the energy resource.

The other options acquire experiments and organ harvesting of a animal species.

Which disgusts me.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I wanted to come up with a couple of ideas that weren't just "strangely coloured mineral". We can change it no-one likes the idea though.

frostgiant

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I like the Lemur harvesting, Teleport kidney stones would be cool.

Not sure how I feel about just going straight "some of our people are psychic" instead of just going with a "Magic" herb that activates "latent parts of the brain"

Fendite is cool, Can go into Paladin armor for superknights with forcefields (Reinhardt HArder!!). On the other hand, Teleporting Knights with Armour equivalent to "Fuck you".

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Muck:

A recent innovation in the cutting edge field of "polymers" has resulted in an astounding discovery. A culture of bacteria sampled from deep underwater has been noted to produce curious byproducts when fed a simple diet comprised of simple organic compounds. These compounds, when mixed into a "plastic", or even alloyed into a metal, generate strange responses.

Any chemical reaction performed with Muck added as a catalyst appears to perform in steady state for an immensely long period of time, without changing the initial ratio or mass of reactants. In addition, tied to this steady state operation, the outputs of the reaction behave as if the process was operating in steady state, consistently outputting the compounds or energetic reactions one may expect from the uncatalyzed reaction. The violation of conservation of mass and energy is hypothesized to aid in these bacteria surviving in their harsh environs with minimal nutrition available.

The idea is this: you put some Muck into a promethium burner, and the promethium burns for basically 10x longer than it would, because it doesn't start to actually deplete until the Muck degrades. At which point you shut down the engine and replace the catalyst. Can also be used in miniscule amounts to allow flamethrowers to fire for ridiculous periods of time.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 59