Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15

Author Topic: Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game IC: Rock Around the Clock  (Read 17579 times)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Carefully aim and shoot the head of the radcat at 6,5.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

Our Deathclaw continues to fight the radcats in pitch combat. He slices out at the most wounded in the head, decapitating it and sending the severed vitals both flying and spinning, like a vertibird that also leaks blood across the wasteland (Bloody Mess). The deathclaw then faces its singular foe, landing two hits with its mighty feet. Despite being covered in nasty scratches, the wild beast continues to fight to the death.

Radcat 1 dead (7,4) Dead
Radcat 2 (8,4) 5/25

Another mortal battle is happening several feat to the west. As Frank throws off his attacker, he strikes at it with his weapon landing a solid blow. Its hard to tell where the blood on his crowbar begins and the paint ends. It dodges his second strike, preparing for a counter attack.

Radcat 3 (6,6) 21/25

Hikano launches herself at the nearest radcat with her knife. It dodges to the side, leaving her scrambling in the dirt as she makes her second strike. This one hits home, making the radcat's inners become outers in an instant. You won't even have to worry about field dressing this one! (Bloody Mess)

Radcat 2 Dead.

((Target changed to Radcat 2 due to Radcat 1's death. A very lucky and probably unnecessary crit too :V))

Edgar again takes careful aim with his rifle, only to miss the shot as the radcat twitches its head at the last minute. He had it lined up perfectly and everything! What a ripoff!

((88% shot, rolled a 92. Lol))

Edgar Varmint Rifle 3/5

Blaine's view of the clouds is momentarily interrupted by a flying head, but that quickly falls back to Earth.

The Radcat's counter-attack against the Death Claw is less than succesful, as Radcat 4 charges forward. Its bite once again bounces off the Deathclaw's thick hide, as does its claw attack.

Frank has slightly less luck, as the radcat he is fighting manages a solid swipe across his chest. A bruise starts to appear under his armor, but he should live to see the sunset.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Everybody's turn again. Lets finish our first random encounter on a good note!
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

impcamper

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU ARE NOW ALL SAFE
    • View Profile

Realizing that he could have been attacking radcat 3 earlier, he moves up to 6,7 and stabs radcat 3 as many times as possible.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

To 7'4, and strike twice.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bash the radcat at 6,6 with the crowbar some more.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"...You have to be kidding me. Stupid cats."

Do an aimed shot to the head of any radcat that survived.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

punch my newest attacker's face into unconsciousness, then take them as a pet!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

Blaine finally gets over sadistically watching his comrades fight and actually does something! Unfortunately, Blaine sucks at fighting and wobbly stabs are easily dodged by the agile animal. Seriously, give that guy some pointers around the campfire or something. At least his luck isn't bad enough to cause himself injury.

Hikano squeezes past the corpse of the fallen radcat to get to a much less fallen foe. She immediately proceeds to show the good doctor how its done, landing a scratch on the already injured beast with her combat knife.

Radcat 3 (6,6) 19/25

A third melee fighter shows his worth with a crowbar, rather than the pointier implements of his fellows. Frank lands two hits on the Radcat's torso, leaving the pitiful beast in a still-growling lump at their feet.

Radcat 3 (6,6) 10/25

Not to be outdone by his more hands-on compatriots, Edgar finally lands the hit he has been looking for this whole fight! The target's head explodes in slow motion, like a watermelon getting slammed by a hammer in a Gallagher act. Little pieces litter the roadway, as if you where paving over the dirt with scull fragments (Bloody Mess activated).

Radcat 3 (6,6) Dead Edgar 2/5

Away from the ganging-up, the Deathclaw continues his pitch match with the final radcat. His claws become like fists, making targeted punches toward the radcat's head. Matching the energy, the Radcat dodged the first blow like a boxer-only to get slammed by the left-hook that followed. Edgar's gunfire acts as the bell: Deathclaw wins by KO.

Radcat 4 (6,4) KO 18/25

((Legit knockout, so go ahead with the taming attempt if you want. Play that out alongside the reloading, corpse-looting, and maybe camp setup if you feel like it. Then we make the trip to town.))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Bunch of irritating little critters."
Use the crowbar to loot some of the cars that are nearby, while people do other things.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Mine then. I can ride it.

Also, what are my action costs?

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"The universe could have given us enormouse mutant animals with huge weakpoints. Instead, we have these stupidly small and still dangerous pests plaguing the wastes. Why are you keeping that last one alive, Vakk?"

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

"The universe could have given us enormouse mutant animals with huge weakpoints. Instead, we have these stupidly small and still dangerous pests plaguing the wastes. Why are you keeping that last one alive, Vakk?"
”because I want pet cat. Is this a problem?”
scavenge some meat and attempt to tame the radcat when it wakes up. If I fail, just kill it and move on.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Hey, my charms will do so much better. That and you'll crush the poor thing."

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"It belongs to Vakk now, kid. You don't want to mess with him."

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"..."

"Well, we'll see who it likes better"
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15