Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: All along the Watchtower (OOC/Sign ups)  (Read 1410 times)

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: All along the Watchtower (OOC/Sign ups)
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2018, 01:37:19 am »

but for everyone else I'm kind of iffy on the idea of having early game flight tbh, so I'm just going to have to respectively ask you to consider changing that for now.
:'(
But being able to fly is useful! It means I can run away from enemies so much more effectively!
Although we could probably work it out if you just accept the fact that you are uh, not going to fly for that long with your 8 Strength, and that archery will be a case of you flying up to a high altitude and attempting to quickly fire a bow and arrow with your wing hands before you plummet too much and fall to your death. Also that you're most likely never going to lift an entire person up there with you because again, 8 Strength.

Also everyone who hasn't joined the discord server yet please do so, the game's going to be run over there since I was originally planning on it being a cross forum thing without telling anyone but apparently everyone from that other forum has better things to do which is...oof.
"I guess I gotta get all funky if I'm gonna make this work."-Stretch Armstrong

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2018, 01:53:21 am »

but for everyone else I'm kind of iffy on the idea of having early game flight tbh, so I'm just going to have to respectively ask you to consider changing that for now.
:'(
But being able to fly is useful! It means I can run away from enemies so much more effectively!
Although we could probably work it out if you just accept the fact that you are uh, not going to fly for that long with your 8 Strength, and that archery will be a case of you flying up to a high altitude and attempting to quickly fire a bow and arrow with your wing hands before you plummet too much and fall to your death. Also that you're most likely never going to lift an entire person up there with you because again, 8 Strength.

Also everyone who hasn't joined the discord server yet please do so, the game's going to be run over there since I was originally planning on it being a cross forum thing without telling anyone but apparently everyone from that other forum has better things to do which is...oof.
Uh, the link doesn't work for me.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2018, 02:32:36 am »

Discord link nonwirk

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2018, 02:33:34 am »

Use this instead
https://discord.gg/cxzFTBa
I don't even know how Doubloon Seven got in the server then, but this should work, copy-paste it if it doesn't.
"I guess I gotta get all funky if I'm gonna make this work."-Stretch Armstrong

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2018, 07:31:11 am »

My laptop died yesterday, so I can't play till I get another. Put me on reserve for some later time.
Pages: 1 [2]