Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 42

Author Topic: Fallout: Raiders of Louisiana  (Read 45205 times)

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
Re: Fallout: Raiders of Louisiana
« Reply #255 on: September 16, 2018, 10:15:40 am »

we should try to help the dog
+1 We should also see what the dead guy has on him.
+1 a dog is always useful, especially since this one seems like it's been ghoulified.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: September 16, 2018, 01:59:45 pm »

we should try to help the dog
+1 We should also see what the dead guy has on him.
+1 a dog is always useful, especially since this one seems like it's been ghoulified.
+1

And give a little pat on the pipe boy that still doesn't included the 120 caps
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Liquefied Spleens

• Bay Watcher
  • Flesh smoothies, fresh from the tap
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: September 17, 2018, 04:37:45 pm »

Well, alright, you little dick. Looks like you get a free booster shot. You say, resigned that you're going to stick your neck out for something else AGAIN. What as been up with you recently? Oh well, at least this isn't likely to bite you in the ass. Or, if it does, it's at least literal and quick to remove. You pull out a stimpack and carefully bring it closer to the dog. It seems to recognize the syringe well enough, at least, so it's not shying away. With another resigned sigh, you stick it into the dog's hurting leg. The medicine is quick to act, and the limb, while not instantly fixed, looks a lot better already. You'd need a doctor's bag to fix it up completely, but at least it'll walk without as much of a limp. enough to get it moving effectively, at least. It's an ugly dog, really, but it seems grateful enough. It leaps up at you and hangs on your torso, looking at you with pleading eyes.
Alright, down. You bald twit.
The dog, surprisingly, complies to the command, sitting down and standing at attention.
Shit, I guess we've got a dog now?
We're moving on. If it follows,  I won't stop it.
Can we name him?
Maybe. Did the dead dude have anything on him?
An energy cell. Only one, though, so I guess we know what killed him. Probably not even any charge on this piece of shit.
I can see a laser pistol here! It's all dented... I think something tried to eat it.
Yeah, you don't want those to go off. I guess the ghoul started chewing on the shiny thing and managed to disintegrate itself...
The ashes flutter around you. Yeah, that would explain the disappearing act from the ghoul.
The dog whines when seeing the laser pistol, and touches it apprehensively with his paw. When it sparks, he yips and jumps back.
Hm, dumb dog.
I think he's pretty smart. Can I pet him?
You unholster your revolver and click the hammer back.
Yeah, try it. I'll kill him if he bites.
Blitz is... apprehensive, after hearing that, but still carefully goes in for a pat on the scruffy head of the dog. It sits down starts panting from the attention, twisting its head in satisfaction as the tongue lolls out. Soon, blitz is going across the dog's hide, scratching and stroking the dog. It's cute to see, but you still have your doubts.
Yo, Tenderloin? You think that thing's a ghoul?
Nah, ghoulified dogs don't have so much hair... Or skin, for that matter. Trust me, you'll know the difference between a dog and a mutt. Uh, "short for mutant" type mutt, not, uh... You know, when the parents aren't the same thing?
Purebreeds died out a long time ago, my friend. All dogs are mutts. But if this thing isn't a zombie, it's alright with me.

You keep on walking, and sure enough, the dog is willing to follow. It's wandering around the party, mostly, but it keeps close. Sometimes it sticks really close to Blitz, who is quick to start petting it, and occasionally hugging. You, meanwhile, are lugging a spiky car door around, and are getting rather annoyed with the clunky piece of shit. Sure, the cover it would offer is amazing, but you're neither strong enough nor tall enough to wield the stupid thing. Some super mutant will appreciate this thing, at least. It should sell, right? Right?
Yeah...
When you get into town, you find the streets are oddly empty, despite it being rather early in the day. It used to be a pretty busy town, relatively. Not even any guards around, which is downright disturbing.
I don't like this. Something's off.
There! That's them! I told you they'd be coming into town, soon! You hear the merchant shout. It's coming from one of the rooftops! Looking over there, you see a small barricade, and the merchant's rotund shape pointing at you. Next to him is a very tall, thin looking man with a small pair of round sunglasses.
So it would seem. These are the people that killed my people and disrupted that deal? You didn't tell me they had a child with them.
Oh, please forgive me, Sodom. But, you understand, not all my sources are accurate! I just knew who it was because of Tenderloin, and you know that troublemaker! There's a reason I stopped working with that traitor!
I don't. Now! The three of you down there. I'm giving you three seconds to explain why you tried to start a fucking war.
What the fuck!?
And, more importantly. BOYS!
All across town, you see guns poking out from behind the buildings. Guards, thugs and even a few civvies you saw wandering about.
If I don't like the answer, we'll reduce you to fucking mush. You don't fuck with Sodom's town, motherfucker!
...That motherfucker sold us out for a better rep with Sodom! Tenderloin whispers to you. Sodom, his rifle resting on the barricade, is waiting on you for a moment.
ONE! He yells.

There's an empty alleyway to your right, you've got some place to hide in, but it's questionable if you'll even make it...
What the hell are you going to do?

Statistics and inventory.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Perks

Party members

Quest log

Addiction status: You're feeling the shakes coming on, but it'll take a bit before it's there...

EXP 'till next Level-up: 80/600 (armed opponent: 20XP)
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 05:35:23 pm by Liquefied Spleens »
Neat stuff I do:
A suggestion game about a drider that does a lot of stuff. I think it's kinda neat.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: September 18, 2018, 06:31:41 am »

Tell them that, that fat Bartholomew guy payed us to do it, if that looks like it wont help us we should start moving towards that alley while using the shield as cover.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: September 18, 2018, 06:35:47 am »

Tell them that, that fat Bartholomew guy payed us to do it, if that looks like it wont help us we should start moving towards that alley while using the shield as cover.
1+ I am honestly tempted to throw the Molotov at bartholomew if things go bad
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 06:38:55 am by Basil ii »

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: September 18, 2018, 10:58:56 am »

Quick look at the vat, it will probably scan more enemies that we can perceive

Tenderloin can manage the shield, she isn't good enough with guns

If we think we can't manage to burn bartholomew we can manage to burn something highly inflammable to make them lose their focus

if he asks why we decided to help him we just say that sodom's man where being a bunch of assholes trying to screw us and that Bartholomew convinced that he don't pay his people on time, or sometime don't pay at all and just throw their bodies on the valley

half truth I know, but's is easier this than to lie

tell him also that Bartholomew KNEW about the kid, and if he decides to shoot Bartholomew offer him our Molotov to burn instead of kill before that, if he asks why "It will send a more clear message, and I like to make sure that fucking traitors suffer more"
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 11:03:42 am by omada »
Novice english wordsmith
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Liquefied Spleens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: September 19, 2018, 05:34:25 pm »

Grab the shield, imma negotiate. Get ready to fucking run.
Got it chief. Blitz, stick close. Tenderloin says, every nerve of her on edge. She picks up the shield with some difficulty, but she manages. You move on to a more convincing stance, moving forward a little bit (and a tiny bit closer to the alley) while you open your arms a bit wider.
Before we get rash, that fat fuck next to you paid us to disrupt the deal! He wanted to fuck you over so he could take over!
Is that why he warned me of it all? Likely story. His voice is dripping with disdain, but he's not shooting yet.
He told me you were a dirty son of a bitch, and that you'd have me shot after I got done working for you, alright!? That's WHY I did it, I just wanted the fucking money! Steady isn't cheap, god-damn it!
Yes, of course.
Lying fuck KNEW about the damn kid, too! You point one finger towards the traitor standing next to Sodom. In the meantime, your hand disappears behind your back, where you quickly use your busted lighter. It's no more than sparks, really, there's no oil fluid left inside.
I've heard enough. Bartholomew, is there any truth to this? Did you conspire behind my back to topple me?
Please, the man is desperate! even IF I would ever even DREAM of going against you, my dearest friend, I wouldn't send two junkies and a child, would I!
Hm. Well, then. Sodom begins to move towards his gun, and you decide to act quicker. Your molotov was already burning behind your back, so the next step is just about fast enough. You even have just enough to yell something as you prepare to toss the cocktail of fuel and centuries-old alcohol. You like to think that it was succinct and meaningful, though you'd likely just be fooling yourself.
EAT SHIT!

Theme

Then, a bullet zips past your ear and strikes the bottle just as it goes over your shoulder. The glass bursts, and you are covered in the flammable cocktail, only inches away from touching the wick and setting yourself alight. You swear before leaping back a ways towards the alleyway. Tenderloin and Blitz are using the shield to cover themselves, and the myriad of bullets impacting the car door make it clear that it was a damn good idea. You, however, have nothing but your luck to carry you to safety, and the sheer volume of fire is only increasing as people catch on that this is a firefight.
Though, considering the difference in numbers, it's likely more appropriate to call it an execution.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK! Tenderloin yells, dropping the shield as she sprints through the alleyway, ahead of you. She already has her machetes out, and you do the same with your sawed-off. As it turns out, a wise decision. Just as you're about to pass a window, Blitz yells "Gun!" just in time. Tenderloin ducks under the sudden pistol shot, using her momentum to keep moving, while you decide to repay the shot in kind. The shot was noisy, and the person that tried shooting turned very, very quiet. Suddenly, another bullet flies by you. When you look up, you see the planks on the roofs are allowing one guard to keep up with you. In a quick manoeuvre, you swing your shotgun and fire it off one-handed, still on the move. A shot like that should, by all accounts, have whiffed. Fortunately, you're getting really lucky. You strike him straight in the head, the pellets ruining his face as he screams and covers his face in pain. Tough bastard might just survive! You turn a corner before you can keep looking, however. You pass by a corpse with a particular chop on the head, meaning Tenderloin isn't slacking off, to say the least. Blitz, however, is starting to breathe heavily already...
You sweep her off her feet and carry her on your shoulder as you keep going, the alleyway only taking you deeper into town as you reach what has to be a drug den of a street. You can hear the heavy footsteps of boot on plank, and you already know that things are only going to get worse. At the very end of the alleyway is a dead end, with a flimsy wooden door in the way.

JUMP OFF! You tell Blitz, and Tenderloin looks behind her at the noise in time to get what you're about to do. She sidesteps you as you crash through the door at full tilt. You fall to the floor, rolling through the dust and cobwebs of the old building. Sunlight revealing the room, you see a bunch of druggies scattering to the wind like spiders from under a rock, though one of them is stupid enough to fumble out a knife. Tenderloin jumps over you and lands both machetes squarely in the man's chest as you get up. She kicks them out of there, and you make use of the breather to reload your shotgun. Every nerve you have is on edge, and you shake almost too much to actually reload your sawed-off. You manage in only a few seconds, while Blitz' gun goes off behind you.
I-I got one! She yells, clearly terrified out of her mind. She's clever enough to have taken cover against a wall, at least. Tenderloin keeps looking forward wile you and Blitz hold off the front door. With this bottleneck, you've managed to buy yourself some time, at least. Bullets begin flying around you, but your position holds. You blindfire a shotgun shot, keeping yourself safe. When you hear someone yelp, you make a more risky move and pop out entirely. One poor schmuck followed you on the ground, and is currently in a narrow alleyway up against a man with great hair and a greater shotgun.
In the race of reaching the floor before his innards did, he lost. You pop back inside just as a bullet zips past your ear, giving you the unique, distinct nowledge that you were a literal inch away from having your head exploded. It's a unique way to get some minor tinnitus, to say the least. Blitz fires another shot from her rifle, and manages to hurt herself because of an improper stance. She not only hurts her shoulder, but gets knocked on her ass. She's not seriously hurt, at least. And guessing from the rough voice yelling another guy's name, you think she might have just hit, too.
Tenderloin's voice suddenly cuts through chaos, as you shakily try to reload your shotgun again. Damn these fucking shakes!
BACK EXIT! MOVE IT!

Not intent on getting stuck, you follow that advice with gusto. The door is already open, and it takes you into the main street. Two guards up top are holding the place down, but they're very close together. Bad move, your buckshot peppers them both, and while it doesn't kill them, it distracts them long enough for the three of you to move to another building. This time, it's a straight shot. The door was already open, and the occupants put their hands up and got out of the way. You open a window and climb through, helping Blitz get through as well, who is ,by now, completely winded. Tenderloin outright jumps through, tucking and rolling and sprinting forward. This time, you come out towards the ashen plains again. It's out of town, but there's little cover...
With the hordes right behind you, you decide to risk the short distance to the closest dune over staying in a closing deathtrap. TO THE FUCKING DUNE! GO! GO! GO! You sprint as hard as you can with Blitz on your back, and Tenderloin is already ahead of you. The guards catch up with their walkways, and start firing towards your group. You feel your vision blur, whether from panic or the fact that you've got Blitz on your shoulder is kind of unsure. At this point, you're just exhausted, really. But you all get off past the dune. It gives enough cover for the rest of you to keep running away, and soon the echoes of gunshots stop. You made it. God knows how you did it, but you made it!
You put Blitz down, and just as you do so, the dog you saved earlier comes walking up from a different direction.
What the fuck?
It *hahh* Ran off when the shooting started... Blitz told it to... To... Fuck, man. Told it to go while I was holding the shield.
Blitz doesn't even say anything, still too winded to properly talk. She has a wheezing sort of breathing to her.
Ah, fuck it. Who cares... Damn it! My shoulder hurts....
You look at the offending shoulder, and find that particular sleeve of your shirt to be covered in blood. The pain slowly seeps in as you look at the injury. You've been shot. You don't know how deep, nor how badly, but it DOES hurt like an absolute motherfucker.

What now?

Perks

Party members

Quest log

Addiction status: You're feeling the shakes coming on, but it'll take a bit before it's there...

EXP 'till next Level-up: 145/600 (armed opponent: 20XP) (melee opponent: 10XP)
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 06:08:19 pm by Liquefied Spleens »
Neat stuff I do:
A suggestion game about a drider that does a lot of stuff. I think it's kinda neat.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: September 19, 2018, 09:23:27 pm »

First: Use our last stimpack

Second: Where the mercs went? maybe we should join them and return later with a squadron

Third: Only thing I know for sure is that we need to get the fuck off as fast as possible, use dune as covers
Novice english wordsmith

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: September 20, 2018, 07:20:23 am »

Second: Where the mercs went? maybe we should join them and return later with a squadron

Third: Only thing I know for sure is that we need to get the fuck off as fast as possible, use dune as covers
1+ What a mess

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: September 20, 2018, 08:01:38 am »

1+ What a mess
+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Liquefied Spleens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: September 21, 2018, 05:21:35 pm »

fffFFFFUUUUCK You scream, as you jam the stimpack in the bullet wound. The bleeding quickly stops, but the sudden pain seems to indicate that something is still kind of wrong. After a few moments, you realize that it probably wasn't a good idea to heal up a wound that has gasoline (and some other bits) in it. Matter of fact, you've still got a bullet in you, but that's alright for now. Problems for later, possibly never. For now, you need to keep moving.
...Back to the cave. We're getting those mercs.
What? Why!?
I'm burning this motherfucking town to the ground is what I'm going to do. And I'll smile while I do it.
Both Blitz and Tenderloin look at you for a tender second, as you breathe heavily and scowl at nothing in particular. You are pissed. That temper of yours has always been a part of you, especially in these situations, but right now you have rarely felt this desire to burn a literal town to the ground. Of course, that doesn't mean it NEVER happened before. You just need a crew, bleed the town dry by targeting its supplies. Those supplies pay for the crew, too. And you know where to get a few, possibly.
Your wound itches.
Chief... Are you alright?
I have a bullet and gasoline in my arm. I am DECIDEDLY not OKAY!
I don't mean it like that. It's just... You tend to REALLY go off on people that piss you off. And I mean... Burning a town to the ground? That's just a bit... much.
Shut up and walk.
...But, Diaz! I... I killed a lot of people, but they were bad guys. You'll be evil if you...
There is no such THING as a good person or an evil person. Everybody's out for themselves, alright! I know it, you know it, the animals know it. So shut up and try to find something in it. Every dead motherfucker is one less motherfucker that's out to get you, alright!?
Diaz! Come the fuck on, man.
You snort and turn away, using your pipboy to relocate to the cave. It shouldn't be hard. You'll figure out a way. You're feeling a bit nausious, right now, but you'll make it. You'll vomit when you're there.

As it turns out, that wasn't true. You suddenly find yourself on your knees, vomiting up nothing but water and small chunks of bread. You've been living lean, but you don't need that much to keep going. And, even better, the cave is already in sight for you. It'll just be a little further, and then we can get this revenge thing started right. Just a tad further...
...Look, Diaz? How about we just sleep on this or something? I've got some food stashed in the cave for an emergency, we can just stay there and not... go so drastic, alright?
Why didn't you tell us you had food? You ask, calm yet still irate.
Because it was for emergencies. Right now, I can't stick around this town so I'm fine with using it up. It's just... even if I could go along with burning down an entire town to get back at ONE guy, how are you going to do that? Even if you get those guys to follow you, you've only got like, what,  eight guys? We killed that many assholes getting out of the fucking city, what are they going to do?
You sure got articulate.
Getting shot at does that for me. I clean up quick, right? But get back to my fucking question!
We'll bleed them out. Take out their trade, let them go hungry. Hit and run.
...Right. But, how about we just, like, kidnap that fat fuck and deal with him in our own way. No need to get that many things involved.
We'll look into that. But that whole town was in on it. Everybody was shooting at us, and I'm not keen on forgiving people that tried to kill me. Gives them more chances, you get me?
I... I get that.
You probably shouldn't.
That's what YOU think.
Tenderloin looks at both Blitz and you for a moment, before shrugging and moving on. She's content on leaving it.

Entering the cave opens up some surprised looks form the mercs, especially when they see your wound.
Whoah, shit, what shot you? the ghoul says, getting a few dirty looks from the other people.
The town. I got doublecrossed. You say, not looking at the ghoul's disgusting face.
What? What happened?
The motherfucker I was working with told me to disrupt a deal from this other asshole called Sodom. Then he went to Sodom, ratted me out, and got the whole town together to kill me.
Oh shit. I've been in one of those schemes. Weakens your opponent, you get to win some brownie points and you don't need to pay your mercs. Shit, it's how most of us met up, isn't it?
Quite right. Well, you've shared some bread and water, and let us sleep after some negotiations... To hell with it, lie down and I'll take care of that bullet for you. I've got some medical training. By which I mean: I dated a doctor once. Still, I can get that bullet out.

Wait just a moment.
The group draws their weapons, and and you turn around with your hand on the gun as well. You see a strange man here, with a long coat and a gas mask on.
Are you Robert Daniels? I have a message from the town's administrator.
What?
Whatever, that hair's unmistakeable. Here goes: The courier begins to read the letter out loud, even adding in when quotation marks appear. He's a skilled reader, with a nice baritone to him. The guy could describe how he's going to kill you with a rusty spoon and it'd still be soothing.

"On the off chance that you survive the town's ambush, I would like to personally apologize for this type of behaviour from both Sodom and Bartholomew. You are not the first person to have gotten screwed by our "esteemed" merchant, or by our resident mobster. As somebody who is supposed to keeping this town running steady, I would like to make a proposal. Bleed this town dry of resources and trade. Once Sodom grows desperate, he will either turn on Bartholomew or do something reckless. When Sodom's men are out of the picture (which includes nearly all of the town's guards. The few non-corrupt ones will be kept out of the fighting, if I can help it.), you can take down Sodom.
With the main force out of the way, we will leave Bartholomew over to your discretion. Or lack of. In exchange for this, you will be paid 1000 caps upon completeion, along with any loot one can attain from Sodom's hideout, other than his personal cash stash which will be redistributed in the town's infrastructure to rebuild what has to be sacrificed. Do not send back a message. When things have been completed as I requested, you will be paid.
Keep the child out of the fighting, as a personal favor.
Signed: Lagniappe administration.

...Alright? What are we doing now.

Perks

Party members

Quest log

Neat stuff I do:

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: September 21, 2018, 09:27:02 pm »

"Screw the traitor, dry the city that tried to kill me, kill the one that ordered them to kill me, and then get money on it? Count me in, from now on he will need to drink a lot to sleep properly

Hey guys, and tender what do you think about joining me in this job? You don't even have to say because I know the answer. You all got double crossed, so you have personal motives, you all will get paid together and get rich and better, so let's give them nightmares"

(or anything that fit better the big dog discription)

"I will make a promise here guys, next molotov cocktail I get I will write Bartholomew's name in it, I will burn this fuck in public  and give his fat as ration to the dog, In the worst case scenario I will use it to bargain with the devil itself and burn him in the end anyway"

In other words
>accept the mission
>recruit the mercs using their personal experiences with this kind of assholes and using our big dog perk
>promise to burn the motherfucker

Everytime I think about the appearance of the character, I think about space dandy without the flirty and frivolous lifestyle, and the cat or robot
Novice english wordsmith

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: September 21, 2018, 11:54:35 pm »

"Screw the traitor, dry the city that tried to kill me, kill the one that ordered them to kill me, and then get money on it? Count me in, from now on he will need to drink a lot to sleep properly

Hey guys, and tender what do you think about joining me in this job? You don't even have to say because I know the answer. You all got double crossed, so you have personal motives, you all will get paid together and get rich and better, so let's give them nightmares"

"I will make a promise here guys, next molotov cocktail I get I will write Bartholomew's name in it, I will burn this fuck in public  and give his fat as ration to the dog, In the worst case scenario I will use it to bargain with the devil itself and burn him in the end anyway"

In other words
>accept the mission
>recruit the mercs using their personal experiences with this kind of assholes and using our big dog perk

Everytime I think about the appearance of the character, I think about space dandy without the flirty and frivolous lifestyle, and the cat or robot
1+ Also could we get a message when the big dog perk activates and alters the dialogue?
« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 12:03:45 am by Basil ii »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: September 22, 2018, 05:20:52 am »

In other words
>accept the mission

1+ Also could we get a message when the big dog perk activates and alters the dialogue?
+1

Liquefied Spleens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: September 25, 2018, 04:30:52 pm »

Perfect. Tenderloin, feel like making cash for it? There's slightly less burning.
...Right, I'm in. But dibs on the merchant's jet.
I am going to find you dead with brahmin shit leaking out of you one of these days.
She just shrugs at the idea. Hey, if I die, might as well die flying, right?
You roll your eyes, and turn to the rest of the people in the cave.
Right. So, you heard the man. I assume you guys are quite big fans of money?
That we are, but a thousand caps is a little lean to be split between all of us, no?
First off, we get to keep the stock of a massive drug lord and general mafioso, and they can't stop me from taking my most hated soon-to-be corpse stock.
Good point... But still. It's us against a whole town.

And that's going to stop you!? You had motherfuckers JUST like this guy fuck you over before, and now that you hear somebody give you the chance to get rich off of killing one of those parasites, you back off? What, allergic to money? Doesn't appeal to your sensitive widdle feelings?
What are you-
I'm telling you motherfuckers to nut up or shut up. You're mercenaries, you're wasteland badasses that make their money by knowing they're tougher than the motherfucker they're paid to kill.
We can't take do-
BULL.SHIT. You're just fucking SCARED. What about the rest of your band? Do THEY believe you're a bitch?
I mean... Getting a stash like that will set us up, boss.
And we can take some guards, I bet!
Shut it Rotface!
Well, looks like they agree? You gonna keep being scared of money? Or are you going to get your balls together and show the world that you're the baddest motherfuckers in the plains?
The whole gang looks ready to go, smirks all around and general nods. Their leader can see that you took his gang from him in just a few words and volume. Crossing his arms, he sighs deeply trough his nose. Then nods.
Alright, "Chief". We're in. But this is your show, now. You get to look after me and my boys, and we're out of here after this job is done.
Yeah! I knew you bastards would come around. Let's get this shit fucking STARTED!
You perform a little fist pump, which the gang imitates. Some more enthousiastically than others, but they seem to be following you on this. Big Dog: Speech check: 51

You spot Blitz looking a bit confused at the whole thing, looknig ahead of her with a thousand yard stare of uncertainty. You decide to kneel beside her and turn her towards you. She's still holding her rifle, but she's pointing it upwards. Good, safe.
Ready to work for some real money? Up until now, you've been getting nothing for your work. You're getting a percent, you hear me?
W-what's a percent?
I get this big reward for fucking up some bastards, and if you do your part, you get a part of that reward.
But you've been letting me eat. Papa Mort told me I'm lucky if that happens, so...
That's for slaves. You're a tough little lady that's gonna be an immortal bitch in a few years if I got anything to say about it. I'll take care of you, right? And you'll take care of me.
She's getting visibly choked up about that. You smirk at the sight. Yeah, you're officially attached to that little lady now, if you had to guess. Something about knowing you are about to fuck somebody over and getting paid for the privilege is making you all weepy, you suppose. But you had already decided that you're going to train her up, might as well make that official too.

As the current Big Dog, you should make up a few plans on how you're going to put the squeeze on the town. Maybe look into some long-term planning, these people will need some food.

Perks

Party members

Quest log

Addiction status: As much as you'd like to pretend it's from being pumped up, you're shaking slightly

Neat stuff I do:
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 42