Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 42

Author Topic: Fallout: Raiders of Louisiana  (Read 45067 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fallout: Raiders of Louisiana
« Reply #510 on: March 25, 2019, 03:43:10 am »

Shoot the big leader guy when he's busy spinning his gun, then dive for some kind of cover.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: March 25, 2019, 03:58:13 pm »

before shooting: "Ha, how much caps? I'm pretty sure I can find you more working for me or just prove you we are not be worth the fight" I don't think we might convince then, it looks too easy for them to catch us now and get the money, but when he occupies himself talking we occupy ourselves shooting
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Liquefied Spleens

• Bay Watcher
  • Flesh smoothies, fresh from the tap
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: March 27, 2019, 04:18:36 am »

Whatever they're paying, I'll double it.
The man keeps spinning around his revolver, switching over to tricks. He's clearly expecting his men to keep you from shooting him as he's doing that. Or he's an idiot. Honestly, it's likely both at the same time. His buddies don't seem quite as taken with his gun spinning as he is, though you have to admit that it' is a little impressive that he can keep on switching hands, spinning his gun, without looking at it. He's keeping his attention squarely on you.
Tempting, but I'm getting paid double as is. I get paid in caps and "not getting shot". Anyhow, Raise those han- His gun barks a shot, his most recent spin just a bit too dangerous. A splash of blood sprays out the side of his closest ally, and he crumples into a heap of pain and screaming while you, Whisper and Black Pete dive for cover. The myriad of broken machines, left behind trash, and the occasional remains of a stone wall leave you lush for options. You dive behind a broken wall, with pieces of rebar sticking out. Mid-dive, you also elect to fire off a shot from your sawed-off, peppering the guy that was spinning his revolver, and striking somebody right behind him as well. None of the two die from it, though, their armor stops quite a bit of bullets, and a lot of the pellets hit more ground than person. Dive-shooting is kind of a difficult art. You stick the landing on the dive part, at least, catching yourself on your hands and rolling over to a prone shooting position. You can see a few bullet holes on both sides of the reinforced wall, meaning this old wall has done some work before. Black Pete flops down next to you, having ditched his trenchcoat and wielding a submachine gun. He looks a lot more serious outside of that coat, and you can tell his leather armor is backed with some fairly expensive bits. He seems relatively calm, considering the circumstances. The people firing at the both of you are a lot smarter than last time you faced a large collective of idiots. They're covering eachother's reloads, meaning you have less bullets flying at you, but then again, they don't need that many to shoot you down.
Right, stranger. Happen to have any goodies to give us an edge? Pete asks, his smirk causes his white teeth to contrast massively with his dark skin. It's a tad distressing how clean his teeth are.
I could punch you in the mouth, if that helps?
Right. Well, a shame for the gas, but... He presents you an old vodka bottle, filled up with gasoline and with a wick up top. He also hands you a lighter.
Free of charge, but if you die I'm taking everything off your corpse.
Fair enough. You take the bottle, and try to get a feel for the heft. You're not much of an explosives expert, but you know throwing a bottle at something makes it break.

MOVE UP! JACK, MORT, COVERING FIRE. The gunspinner is shouting orders. You were hoping that he was an idiot through and through, but he sadly knows how to control his people. He's likely going to catch shit for the rest of his life over shooting his buddy, but right now they're more interested in winning the gunfight.
You elect to throw the free molotov, lighting the oil-soaked rag with your lighter. You blindfire your shotgun, making a guess based on the sound and adapting your aim to relfect the left barrel firing. To your surprise, you hear a shout of pain. You stick out of your cover for a moment, and throw a molotov at the direction of the one performing covering fire at a broken sentry bot. You assume Whisper's behind it, you can't see in the dark well enough. The molotov breaks against the enemy's cover, but the flames fly free. You can feel the heat from where you're standing, and the man with the rifle shouts in surprise. You duck back behind the wall before you can fully gauge what he's going to do, but Black Pete is firing off his magazine. Guessing from the sound, it's a 9mm submachine gun. Simple, yet effective. He must have modified it to fire faster, or just found a rarer model. Regardless, he ducks back into cover pretty fast, and starts reloading.
Good throw, I just killed the guy. Oh, and you hit one of the two idiots moving in.
GOD DAMN IT! WATCH THE LITTLE BITCH! You hear the gunspinner shout. You think you hear the vague pops of a silenced pistol going off, and look to your left. They're not firing at the destroyed sentry bot anymore, so Whisper must have moved during the distraction.
JUST THROW THE FUCKING GRENADES! COME ON! Gunspinner is a noisy commander. Also: probably a sign you should get moving. You start running, and you see the gunspinner is already prepared to fire. His first shot misses, his second one doesn't. He hits you in the leg, sending you sprawling to the ground as a grenade explodes over where the wall was. Guessing from the white-hot flame, it must have been an incendiary. The flash of fire is enough to throw off the gunspinner's aim, and you can force yourself behind the sentry bot Whisper was hiding behind. Your leg hurts like hell, but you don't think he git anything too essential. He hit your shin, at least, and the bone isn't broken (too badly). No bleeding out quite yet. And you're headed to a doctor, anyway...
Still hurts like a motherfucker, though.
You hear an automatic submachine gun going off, followed by a scream.
JOCK! FUCK!
You hear some more sounds of struggle, with the gunspinner and Whisper both shouting. It's weird to hear whisper shout, and you hear the rough voice of Pete joining in.

It's quiet. Other than some grunts. You reload your sawedoff, and limp out of cover, carefully. You see Whisper sitting on top of the gunspinner, while Pete is using zipties to keep him from moving. He's flopping around like a fish, but Whisper is keeping him from getting away.
You didn't expect a prisoner today. Not that you're sure what you can get out of it. Pete is already putting his coat back on, and then dives to the corpses with more holes than average. He's a survivor, isn't he?
Just what are we going to do with this idiot?
Whisper makes a throat slicing gesture, though that does open the question as to why she even bothered. You spot her silenced pistol a short distance from here, though, and the slide is racked back. She was out of bullets. you also spot the revolver this idiot was using. Well, well, .357 revolver, but a tad more modern than your old peacemaker. Looks like a Colt Police Special. These things pack a punch, a little better than the peacemaker. In addition, it's double-action and has a flip-out cylinder. Easier to reload, to be sure. It does need more upkeep than a peacemaker, but it's still a reliable gun.
That's MINE! You asshole!
Yeah, yeah. Sure.
I'll get to looting. Whisper says, getting off the man's back and leaving him in your care.
How do you go about it with this guy?

Statistics and inventory.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Perks

Party members

Quest log

Addiction status: Drugged up and DAMN ready for action!
EXP: 320/1000 (Beartrap disarm/place: 5 EXP) (ghoul: 10XP) (Ghoul horde: 100 XP) (Ellis: 40 XP) (Rotface:60XP) (Shakey: 60XP)[/b] (Mercenary: 20 XP)
Neat stuff I do:
A suggestion game about a drider that does a lot of stuff. I think it's kinda neat.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: March 27, 2019, 04:38:50 am »

Shoot him with his own gun, then loot some of the bodies and get the alcohol from Black Pete, then go back to the doctor.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: March 27, 2019, 10:23:04 am »

"Dead man don't talk, you got the option to speak whatever you know that they know about us and some info that might make me happy to hear or give me a advantage, or I'll just kill you with a molotov here, I heard the screams give a decent message to others"

AKA: get info first, shoot later

also, talk to pete if he thinks that he is going to survive in this city any longer without company. maybe we can convince him to participate in our raid
Novice english wordsmith
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Liquefied Spleens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: March 29, 2019, 12:15:50 pm »

Right. You squat down next to the prone figure, still struggling against the zipties. He's not getting loose, though, unless he manages to crawl away like the worm he is. You're holding his gun in your hand, resting it alongside your knee. The barrel is aimed at the ground, though if you twitched wrong it might just hit the guy, instead.
Fuck you, asshole. He says, trying to spit towards you. He manages to land most of it on his cheek, which was honestly kind of hilarious. You smirk, which only serves to further enrage the guy. The ashy ground quickly sticks to his cheek, as a result. You look at him for a small while longer, soaking it in. Boy, do you feel good about this.
Right-o. So, i'm going to give you an option here. You're going to either get me some information, or you're going to serve as an example.
Fuck. you. Just fucking shoot me, then, like I give a shit!
Ah, you see, that's the beautiful part. A corpse with a gunshot wound? Dime-a-dozen. But a man getting slowcooked by getting set on fire? Now that carries weight.
You see the realisation dawn on him. He may be putting on a brave face, but everybody knows that burning is not a nice way to go.
I... Fuck you, man! He says, struggling harder against his restraints. He's trying to hop away, but all he's really managing is getting himself filthy. You elect to sit down, as your leg wasn't really appreciating your squatting position. Not with a bullet wound, anyway. You give him a little kick as you do so, mostly to quiet him down.
Fuck! Fine, I'll talk! This town sucks anyway! Y-you'll let me walk if I talk, right?
If you manage to be worth my time, sure. What do people know about me?
Only what that ghoul motherfucker in the armor said! So, like, we know how you look and that you've got allies. You've been shitting up the route to Lag, and you're in deep with the cripples.
Who are you working for?
I'm a merc, man, I don't work for nobody. I got a contract on that nig- You slap him over the head before he can finish that sentence. That word goes a bit beyond what's allowed on this forum, probably. To be honest, you and the narrator hope that it's allowed to be alluded to in this sense.
Fuck... Alright. Contract on Pete for fuckin' up a deal for the Mez by poisoning the booze, and contract from the Bangers for killing whoever's fucking up the route. Both the Mez and Blackfingers stop the Bangers from attacking, so they get mercs.
Ah, the wonders of politics. So, anything juicy I should know?
Uh, the Mez wouldn't mind talking to you, I think. They hate the Bangers, and the fact that you're fucking their strade up is making the Mez happy. Other n' that, uh, I-if you opt to go for a cagematch, you can get somebody to poison the water of your opponent. Good for easy money! Y-you make a profit.
Something interesting, please?
He groans in distress, as you begin tossing a grenade up and down. Very carefully, of course.
Ever see somebody put a grenade in somebody's mouth and pull the pin? You see, grenades are a tad too large for the mouth, so it hurts. But, you can't let go. If you let that lever fly, you're dead. Some people dislocate their jaws before they give in, others spit it out and scream... On rare occasions, they might just get rescued. But good look not letting that lever fly when you pull it out of a ruined, bleeding mouth.
A sour smell creeps in, and the darkening of the gunspinner's pants confirms that your intimidation attempt worked. You've never actually seen somebody do that with a grenade, you're pretty sure it's too large to ever fit in there, but the idea counts.
I-I GOT A STASH! BIGASS STASH OF BULLSHIT, FUCK, JUST LEMME GO!
Stash, huh? What's it got?
A-ammo, caps, a-and a rifle. Y-you can sell it for like, a hundred caps, fuck!
Really? Where is it?
I... I'll take you to it?
I could just put the grenade in a different hole, you know. Easier to stop the lever, but MAN that's a lot of blood.
O-oh god. I-it's at the entrance to the Buzzards' hide-out, under a plate of scrap, buried. I marked it with a mutfruit stem! Now, please, just lemme go! 
Nothing else I should know?
I have nothing! Fuck man, I'm just a merc! I don't wanna burn!
Good lord he's actually crying. You almost feel bad, but then your leg stings a little more, reminding you of the little surprise the idiot gave you. Well...

You leave him on the ground for now, and go up to Pete. He's still hunched over one of the corpses, looking into their mouth to see if there's anything hidden in there. Some people still keep the tradition of gold teeth, after all. When he sees you approach, he reaches in his jacket and hands you a bottle of vodka.
Well, stranger. For your help, the bottle's free of charge. Here you go. Dibs on these two dead men, though.
Well, thanks. Say, you think you're still safe in this town?
Nope. Once they start sending assassins, it's over. I'll be moving to Oakdale from here. It's about four day's travel, but I'll manage.
Really? What direction's that?
North-east. Follow the biggest road. When you reach the highway, just head straight east. No more ash, too, which is gonna be a relief.
Right... Say, you could join up with my crew. You're clearly capable.
The dark-skinned man laughs, it's a growly sort of laugh. You don't think it's mocking, though.
I'm no merc, stranger. I sell goods, little more. But hey, give the Organic Mechanic my regards, yeah?
Black Pete begins to walk off, apparently satisfied with what he gathered from the dead. You stash your bottle of vodka away, and then look back at the ziptied idiot.

Where to next? Obviously you'll be going to the doctor's first, but after that you've got time to kill. Just waiting around for Blitz to get better isn't very exciting. The Mez wanted to have a chat with you, didn't they? Or you could look around and see if there's anything of interest you can do with the Blackfingers.
Don't forget that you have a choice on killing the gunspinner. Shoot him, burn him, cut his throat... Your choice, considering he was forthcoming with information.

Perks

Party members

Quest log

Addiction status: Drugged up and DAMN ready for action!
EXP: 320/1000 (Beartrap disarm/place: 5 EXP) (ghoul: 10XP) (Ghoul horde: 100 XP) (Ellis: 40 XP) (Rotface:60XP) (Shakey: 60XP)[/b] (Mercenary: 20 XP)
Neat stuff I do:
A suggestion game about a drider that does a lot of stuff. I think it's kinda neat.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: March 29, 2019, 07:49:21 pm »

make him faint and then burn him, he won't feel, so we will be mercyfull. but the others will only see a man burned alive

we should get that stash and, hmmm ,maybe helping the mez against the bangers could help us get better in screwing the mez later for chevrolet, maybe we can get even men screwing their operations somewhere else and steal that drug for the doctor but I am not sure, zultan what do you think?

"only what that ghoul motherfucker in the armor said" okay, our favorite merc decided to leave that city and came here...
Novice english wordsmith

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: March 30, 2019, 02:17:36 pm »

make him faint and then burn him, he won't feel, so we will be mercyfull. but the others will only see a man burned alive

we should get that stash and, hmmm ,maybe helping the mez against the bangers could help us get better in screwing the mez later for chevrolet, maybe we can get even men screwing their operations somewhere else and steal that drug for the doctor but I am not sure, zultan what do you think?

"only what that ghoul motherfucker in the armor said" okay, our favorite merc decided to leave that city and came here...
We should probably knock him out instead making him faint, then burn him.

Also we should deal with him first then go get our leg fixed then do the rest of the stuff.

Liquefied Spleens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: April 01, 2019, 04:26:32 pm »

Thanks for the help. You were quite useful. Now...
You open the revolver up, and eject both the spent casing and the four remaining bullets. It reminds you to take a look into the tied up man's pockets, and you're glad to scrounge up a few more bullets. 18 .357 bullets in total. You close the revolver, and take take a look at the quality of the gun. It's a solid hunk of iron, decently heavy, with a wooden handle. The wood can't be pre-war, it's too comfortable on the hands. He must have spent a lot of time on this little number. Still, it's not an exceptional gun, other than looking nice. One thing it certainly has going for it is the decent amount of heft and and how solid it is. It's a bit more than glue and the willpower of the user holding this thing together. You nod, satisfied, and grab the empty gun by the barrel.
You follow up with a hammer blow to the top of the man's head. He screams on the first blow, and he begins to bleed. It takes two more hits before he stops yelling, and falls face-down. Not as smooth as you hoped, but at least he's out like a light.
You open up the bottle of vodka, and spill bit over his body. No more than some droplets, to cover him up a tad. You sitll have more than enough left for your purpose. You just need enough for him to keep burning. You sniff, and put your lighter against the alcohol-soaked part of his clothing. The fire is quick, and with the quality of his clothing it doesn't take long before the rest of it catches fire. You take his hat, though. No sense wasting what looks like genuine leather.

What you didn't account for was that being set on fire is painful enough for him to wake up and start screaming. Considering that you were planning on making it a painless endeavour, that kind of throws a wrench into that plan. You elect not to panic, however, and instead slam your kitchen knife in his back. He wheezes out for a moment as the knife enters his back, but he soon goes still, almost instantly. You must have hit him in a particularly vulnerable spot to have managed that. Maybe you popped his heart? The fire spreads only slowly after that, as a human body doesn't burn that easy.
Why knock him out if you're going to set him on fire?
I wanted to make a message, but I didn't want it to hurt. He gave me the info.
Whisper looks at you with the most unimpressed look you've ever seen on a human being. It sure makes you feel self-conscious. The both of you just move on. Whisper collected the guns and ammo, but it's all crap. Just more pipe weaponry. Although there was one guy with a decent rifle, Pete took that one away. Looks like the revolver is the only prize worth taking. And the hat, which you're not going to wear. It would be cruel to keep the world from looking at your hair. You'll give it to Blitz, instead. It'll look adorable.
With that in mind, you head to the doctor to get the infection taken care and to get your leg fixed. Whisper ends up lending her shoulder for you to lean on. This isn't the town to appear weak in, though you did remember to keep your revolver loaded. If anybody gets any ideas, you'll remind that you can still shoot straight. However, your quick pace prevents anybody from assaulting you. When you reach the edge of the Blackfigner territory, however, somebody wearing little more than cargo pants and a gas mask charges towards you, screaming and hollering while swinging around an axe made of scrap. You don't even need to fire a shot, the Blackfinger guards launch a spear right into the little psychopath's body, pinning him to the floor. The gate is opened as the spear is retracted, dragging the psycho up to wall before the steel rod dislodges itself from its bloody home.
You do NOT want to be on the receiving end from one of those mounted spearguns.

Well, I honestly didn't expect you to get shot if you were going to Pete. I'm guessing he left town?
Correct.
All right. Well, thanks for helping him out. If he told you to mention him to me, I guess he's calling in his favour. I guess the leg is free of charge.
Seriously?
He must have heard about the kid. He's got a soft spot for those. I think it's because they laugh the most... Anyway, it's not that bad of a wound. Once I pull the bullet out and put some cotton balls in there, you'll be right as rain.
And Blitz?
Well, Vodka isn't perfect, but she'll recover... To be honest, she was already bouncing back while you were gone. I guess she got lucky on that front. [roll= 18 + 8 = 27] With the alcohol to help disinfect, I'm guessing she'll be fine before your leg is... "Fine" being a relative term, here. She's not going to be in tip top condition for a few days. Still, she's a damn medical marvel, at this point. I'd prescribe some kind of painkiller, but she'll be immune to those soon enough. Best keep it for when it's really needed. She's gonna have to endure it.
How does that immunity stuff work?
Hell if I know. It's not that well documented. Heard of a particular family in Utah that was known for it, but they got killed when Caesar came in and did his usual business. Mormons like talking about them, though, mostly because of the exploits of one in particular... I don't know the details, you'll have to ask Chevrolet. He's the one that bothers with the annoying bastards... Though I will admit they've got nice guns.
Well, in the practical sense, what should I keep in mind about Blitz?
Don't need to worry about overdosing her, as long as you don't do anything too crazy. Other than that, if you keep her safe she's going to be a pretty exceptional young lady. Enduring, to say the least. But hell, like I said, this is mostly guesswork.
Right. Are we done here?
The doctor removes the cotton balls from the wounds, and moves on to bandages and a compress. The pressure is quite nice, and is quick to reduce the pain.
You spend the rest of the night here, taking a nap on the coach. When you awake, Blitz is already up and about. She's still clutching her chest, and looks a little pained, but she seems fine otherwise.
Hey sport. Want a hat?
You spin the hat around your finger, and Blitz is quick to take it. It's obviously too large for her, but she seems to like it.
Thanks... I don't feel so good.
You get used to being shot, really.
You have some more plans. How are you tackling them?

Perks

Party members

Quest log

Addiction status: Enjoying the aftereffects
Neat stuff I do:

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: April 02, 2019, 04:57:09 am »

Fill Blitz in on whats been happening sense she's been out of it, then have her stay with the blackfingers while we go get the stuff from the stash we learned about from that guy we burnt.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: April 03, 2019, 12:33:16 pm »

Hmmm, shouldn't we wait our leg to rest first? dealing with those buzzards were hard enough with a team of four, and now they have a few more guards, let's get that stesh after we finish the city situation

maybe we could talk to chevrolet that we think that we don't have manpower enough to get out alive fucking with the mez straightfoward, but we got information that they might "like" us because they hate the bangers, so we can spend their resources against the bangers and get them more trust for us to screw a slave deal
Novice english wordsmith

Liquefied Spleens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: April 04, 2019, 01:40:19 am »

Due to personal reasons, I won't be updating again until tuesday or so. shit has kind of hit the fan for me.
Neat stuff I do:

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: April 04, 2019, 02:11:12 pm »

Good luck D=
Novice english wordsmith

Liquefied Spleens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: April 10, 2019, 05:03:26 pm »

Alright, Blitz. Quick recap on what's happening. Obviously, we brought you here so the doc could fix you up. On that note, you're a medical miracle. Drugs are ineffective on you and once you're an adult you'll be really tough. Maybe. Other than that, I got into a fight with a guy, he told me about a stash in Buzzard country. I'm going to get that, considering it's just at the entrance. Not likely that we'll have to deal with an army of the suckers there. The slavers here like us because we mainly fucked with the druggies, so I'm planning on setting those idiots up against eachother and getting paid.
...But we'll kill them right after, right?
I don't know. If we have the time, maybe? I doubt we'll even be able to destroy the drug gang. As long as we can get Lagniappe under new management, I'm happy. We got a couple jobs, too, but we weren't up for them. Apart from the one where I ended up getting a stash from that guy I killed, but that wasn't meant to be a fight at all, even. We just ended up in a little trouble because of the dealer we were working with. And because they figured out how I look, thanks to that one mercenary asshole that came here to tell everybody. I swear, when I get my hands on that motherfucker...
Okay. When are we getting that stash? Do you know what it is?
Don't know the contents, and you're not coming with me. You're staying right here to rest up a little more.
...What about your leg? Blitz points to your torn pants, and the dried blood around the wound. It's little more than that, now, though you're sure that it'll be a gnarly scar, later.
Oh, that's nothing. Doc fixed that up earlier. It'll just be in and out, easy-peasy.
Nobody who ever said that had it easy.
And who told you that?
...I dunno. She looks away, a tiny bit ashamed that she doesn't know. It's adorable.
Anyhow, I'll be leaving with Whisper. You're free to wander, just don't leave Blackfinger territory. Stay within the walls. I'm pretty sure the fingers won't pull anything, but keep that gun loaded just in case, alright?
Never trust a community. There's always scum.
She sounds different. Is she different?
She just makes more of an effort to be heard. Anyway, we're leaving now that we've got daylight. Might have a talk with Chevrolet first, explain why we didn't do the job.

Chevrolet was less understanding than you'd hoped when you explained that you just didn't fee like you had the manpower to take on the Mez. When you mentioned using them to waste their resources on the Bangers, he wasn't exactly excited, either. Matter of fact, he got downright testy.
A civil war in this place is going to be the death of us, and by extention, the angels! No. We must weaken them, further and further, not unleash these hounds upon eachother, desperate for any scrap! They will come to us, take our tools, our weapons, our armor, our souls! No. We must weaken them first, then strike them down with the fist of an angry god!
It doesn't need to be a full-scale war. If I just use the Mez where I can-
Associating with the slavers, even for the purpose of weakening them or your enemy, is a sin! Whatever they gather out of you will be thrust upon the slaves! Freedom to act, to move and to build are the fundamentals, and slavery goes against it! Even the evils of the vial do not compare to the putrid hatred that I reserve for slavers!
...Fine, whatever. I don't care that much. I'm going out to Buzzard country to grab a stash. I won't be long. Try to stop people from doing anything to Blitz.
Well enough. If you find it in your heart to care for the slaves, I am sure we still have days remaining before they are sold. But every second counts. I shall take care of your protégé as you are gone. Do not leave her waiting.
Yeah, sure. Not planning on it.

That's most things taken care of. How will you tackle your short journey into Buzzard territory? careful and sneaky, or fast and loud. Maybe both?

Perks

Party members

Quest log

Addiction status: Enjoying the aftereffects
Neat stuff I do:

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: April 10, 2019, 09:05:17 pm »

Sneak a bit out of town (so we don't get any important random encounters) fast and loud a bit on the way to the buzzardlandia and when getting there we go back into the sneaky mode so we won't drawn attention from the buzzards
Novice english wordsmith
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 42