Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 42

Author Topic: Fallout: Raiders of Louisiana  (Read 45156 times)

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fallout: Raiders of Louisiana
« Reply #195 on: August 22, 2018, 08:36:47 am »

changed my vote.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 08:48:41 am by Basil ii »

Liquefied Spleens

• Bay Watcher
  • Flesh smoothies, fresh from the tap
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: August 22, 2018, 08:41:47 am »

I liked the combat scene and now onto the looting

check the dead bodies for anything of use after that do the same to the surroundings for Well anything really caps medicine equipment etc

The looting's already done, mate.
Neat stuff I do:
A suggestion game about a drider that does a lot of stuff. I think it's kinda neat.

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: August 22, 2018, 08:44:50 am »

whelp time to go home and report a successful job.

[Ah sweet I just noticed that we gained a new perk]
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 08:53:47 am by Basil ii »

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: August 22, 2018, 12:42:17 pm »

Okay, we need two hands to LIFT the shield

but what about dragging it on the ground?

It must have some kind of handle or hole, we can strip the skin from the brahmin and improvise a , (heavy) cart to carry other stuff,

I don't know if it's our survival or repair skill that might be used

The action scenes are good, you put enough detail to be capable of picturing the scene but it is fastpaced enough to not transform in a class of anatomy or whatever
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 12:45:23 pm by omada »
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: August 22, 2018, 07:05:00 pm »

Were there any survivors? Should we, like, off them? Dig up some ash and play mad scientist with ghoulification? Interrogate them? Add them to the harem? Get into the slave trade? Discover that a blunt object to the had is actually fatal and lament that all those stories we heard we lying to us?

Does our watch let us, like, rub two broken guns together and make a better one?
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: August 22, 2018, 10:54:07 pm »

Okay, we need two hands to LIFT the shield

but what about dragging it on the ground?

It must have some kind of handle or hole, we can strip the skin from the brahmin and improvise a , (heavy) cart to carry other stuff,

I don't know if it's our survival or repair skill that might be used

The action scenes are good, you put enough detail to be capable of picturing the scene but it is fastpaced enough to not transform in a class of anatomy or whatever
wouldn't work the spikes would just drag making it even slower, best bet is to hide this stuff and come back for it later.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: August 23, 2018, 09:41:39 am »

I say we try to repair the 3 Shoddy 9mm pistols and the 2 Basically broken 9mm SMG's and then sell them and the Varmint rifle, we should also take the Spiked baseball bat. I also think every one should equip some of the 7 leather arm scraps and sell the ones we aren't wearing and some one should equip the 2 metal leg scraps. The other stuff ether isn't worth the time or is crap.

Also what happened to the crate the cow had if it's still intacted we should try and take it with us.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Liquefied Spleens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: August 23, 2018, 05:13:26 pm »

Alright, leave the heavy stuff.
Yeah, good call. Maybe we aughta come back here later?
If nobody else steals it. Maybe we could figure out some way to carry that.
You can use a sled. Me and mom pulled a lot of those, you can carry more stuff on it.
And what will we be making it out of? That brahmin carcass is fucked, look at it!
A faint buzzing can be heard as you look at the rapidly decomposing collection of meat and ribs, torn to shreds from bullet fire. Well, Bessie did a damn fine job of...
Hold on.
What happened to that box of drugs?
...It fell next to us during the fight. It should still be there, actually.
Well, shit. I'm not leaving that.
You hop over the absolutely ruined piece of meat that was able to move a little over a half hour ago. When you land, you cringe in pain from the feeling of the knife getting a little movement in. Why did you DO that? Still, the box is relatively fine, apart from two bullet holes. When you open the case, you find that none of the drugs were hit, against the odds! Luck:14+6=20. It's a pretty good haul, too. Five units of jet, two doses of psycho, a box of buffout and three boxes of mentats. Of course, you can't exactly sell the trader his own supply, so it's for personal use only until you get to the next town.
The box is even large enough to not matter in the carrying department. You can fit the leather scraps inside of them, making the carrying a lot easier. Well, the box itself means it just evens out, really. Well, it's a good thing you still thought of that!

Were there any survivors?
...There was that one guy.
Yeah. Blitz here shot him when he jumped up. Good reflexes, on that note. She, uh, kinda zoned out after that, though. First time killing a man up close?
Not her first ATTEMPT, mind you. I still get the headaches.
S-shut up... She kicks the ground in an embarrassed manner, looking intently at her feet as she pouts a little.
Yeah, yeah. Anyhow, I got two pieces of tetanus here. Who wants 'em?
Dibs on the spikes.
Deal. Blitz, you want any?
It's a bit big, though...
Eh, it builds character. And protects kneecaps, more importantly.
Without another word, she takes the rusty piece of shit and attaches it to her leg. Well, doesn't she almost look like a human being now.... You should buy her some proper clothing, that dress must be sending the wrong signals...
Might be where the assumptions are coming from. Shit, with the money you're getting, it shouldn't be an issue to get her a change of clothes. Maybe even some armor?
Questions for later.

You throw all the crappy guns in your backpack and start walking. All the stuff together is heavy, but it's nothing a little extra effort won't fix. Not to mention, your companions are helping you carry a fare share of stuff, as well. You put Blitz on box duty, slinging it over her small back with the same strap that was used for the brahmin (considerably shortened, of course). She even has her hands free. Tenderloin is carrying the spiked bat and the varmint rifle, as she lacks pockets of any sort. You're carrying all the rest, but your backpack helps out. All in all, good hustle. Of course, now you just need to get to town. After about a quarter of an hour of walking, you get into enough of a rhythm that the weight is hardly even affecting. Blitz looks plenty used to carrying stuff on her back, but Tenderloin is currently switching up the objects in her hands, complaining of sweat and cramped fingers. She claims some jet will clear that up, easy, but you're not about to give that stock away like that. Suddenly, though, Blitz is pointing and yelling. W-WAIT! THERE'S A... A THING. THERE! She's hopping up and down, clearly nervous. You and Tenderloin look at eachother for a moment, and you load your sawed-off in response. Ready in just a few seconds. You're tired of finding fucking ghouls out here...
Then, suddenly, when you finally spot the little bump in the sand, you find out that it's not a ghoul. The little bump is just a teensy bit too orange. After a short pause, the creature finally realizes that this is not, in fact, working out.
The bark scorpion appears! The massive scorpion pops out and hisses violently as it rushes towards you.
Kinda slowly.
Alright.
Tenderloin takes a running start, dropping the varmint rifle and then performing a golf swing on the hapless scorpion, as it's only about the size of a head. Some legs fall off instantly, and the main body is sent flying back.
Going.
Going.
Going....
Gone!
You hear a stadium roar and a horn.

Well, that was funny.
You arrive back in town shortly after, the ashen plains being rather uneventful in only one hour. Still, you're surprised bark scorpions came out here. Their camo doesn't work in the slighest without sand.

But now you need to figure out what to do first. For starters, that knife wound should probably be looked at before it starts rotting. But then there's getting your payment, finding a merchant for the drugs, using the one you know for the other stuff, looking at what you can fix and what you can't....
It's a mess, really. But you really need to get that knife wound looked at.

Statistics and inventory.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Party members

Quest log

Addiction status: Ready for action! You get a 30 percent hit bonus!

EXP 'till next Level-up: 245/400 (Armed opponent 20XP) (Nomad Crusher 40XP) (Melee opponent: 10XP) (Bark scorpion: 10 XP)
« Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 05:09:35 am by Liquefied Spleens »
Neat stuff I do:
A suggestion game about a drider that does a lot of stuff. I think it's kinda neat.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: August 23, 2018, 05:51:10 pm »

Doctor first> maybe he has someone that can give a fair price for drugs, or will just want to make a sidejob of selling stuff to people that goes to his office?> Go greet Bartholomew with a angry face because his client tried to kill us
Novice english wordsmith
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: August 24, 2018, 03:12:12 am »

Doctor first> maybe he has someone that can give a fair price for drugs, or will just want to make a sidejob of selling stuff to people that goes to his office?> Go greet Bartholomew with a angry face because his client tried to kill us
+1 Also reload the .357.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: August 24, 2018, 12:24:33 pm »

+1 Also reload the .357.
reload EVERYTHING first
Novice english wordsmith

Liquefied Spleens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: August 25, 2018, 04:17:20 pm »

Time for some doctoring, maybe we can sell the drugs there.
Yeah... That knife is creeping me out.
I've been actively trying not to think about it, but it doesn't really hurt that much anymore. It's just this dull, throbbing sort of pain, like a hangover.
Get fixed before you start stinking.
That's clear. You enter the doctor's office, and see that the man in the white coat is currently snoozing on his desk. He's snoring, too, but he seems lucid enough when you shake him awake. He basically jumps up, before nearly falling out of his chair from getting up just a tad too fast.
Whoah, whoah... shit. What's up?
I got stabbed. Fix me.
Where'd you get stabbed?
You show him the wound, with the knife still stuck inside. It takes a full three seconds before the doctor connects the dots. In those three seconds he managed to blink 12 times, and tilted his head about twice.
Ohhh. I see. How long's that been there?
An hour. Can we move this the fuck along?
Alright, better take that thing out n' stitch it up... Or... Wait, how deep is that?
Oh, I don't know. Try measuring the knife when it's OUT OF ME.
Heyy, clever! Alright, you got a piece of wood?
I'll just try to tough this one out.
The doctor's oddly steady hands grip the knife handle as he looks you in the eye. His expression looks oddly grim for a guy coming down from a cocaine bender.
Your choice, man. Don't come cryin' to me.
Isn't that literally your... He snips the knife out in a quick, smooth motion. You stop talking for a moment, sucking air between your teeth for just a moment, but you weather that sudden explosion of pain pretty well. Endurance check: 23
...Your job?
I fix boo-boos. I don't deal with screaming.
Right. Get to stitchin'.
Fine, I'll just leave the Med-X... Hell, that wound's small enough for the stapler.

The doctor moves back to his desk, leaving you standing there with a gaping hole that's currently leaking a lot of blood. You decide to put your hand over it as you do your utmost to not cry out in pain and alarm. You're succeeding, too. When the doctor comes around with a very normal stapler, as in the type the pre-war fellas used to put papers together, you start worrying. Then you note the actual staples are pretty damn big. Welp.
*Clik-click*
MOTHER-FUCKER.
Ah, all done.... Though it might have been better if I did something for the internal bleeding, but that should be fine. That will be 15 caps.
After a deep breath, you gather enough wits to grab into your bag and collect 15 caps. You put them on his desk, and then bite through the pain to ask an important question.
Do you buy chems *Gahhh* too?
Oh, no, man. You gotta go to Sodom if you wanna do chem trading. I just keep the stuff here, I can't buy any of it. Sodom says i'll buy the bad shit... He's probably right.
...Right. Awesome. Your words are positively dribbling with sarcasm.
A druggie does not make for a good pusher, man. I'm man enough to admit that.
You decide to hobble out of there without another word. The pain is bad enough to have hit your calf a bit. The muscles are connected, aren't they? Whatever...

...All done? Tenderloin asks, when she sees you leave.
Nnngh, yeah... Hold on, I'm gonna load my weapons before I go.
You pull out your shotgun, and before you can continue, a guard up above yells at you.
DON'T TRY ANYTHING STUPID, NOW!
Looking up, you see the guard is aiming his rifle right at you. You look at him with just a raised eyebrow as you open the breach of your sawed-off and slowly pull out two shells. You put them in, and then sling the shotgun back on your belt.
I'm just reloading, officer. Don't want to be caught with my pants down.
The guard stops aiming his rifle at you, but keeps watch as you reload all your guns. The .357 is next, and it takes a little doing to work the loading gate. After a lengthy reload time, you put that one away as well and move on to the SMG.
You try to think about what you're even planning on doing with this thing. You have plenty of 9mm, relatively, but that SMG is a little wasteful and you've got a little buddy that could probably put the ammo to better use. You decide to load the magazine anyway. If needed, you'll just go ahead and put the bullet in the pistol magazines. They're interchangeable, after all. When you're done, the guard finally lets you go. Not before giving you another warning, of course.
Damned pigs.

With wound and weapons fixed (well, you could use a stim to really fix yourself), you decide to aim at the next point in the agenda. Getting an explanation as to WHY, exactly, the client tried to fucking kill you.
The trader looks busy counting caps as you stomp towards him, covered in blood and looking absolutely pissed. He's shrewd enough to notice you, of course, and he leans back in his chair a bit, clearly putting a lot of trust in that piece of wood and metal.
Well... Dearest employee. I see you are... back.
Yeah, no fucking thanks to you!
Hmmm? What happened? Did you get ambushed along the way?
Yeah, but we killed those fucks, no problem. What WAS a problem, though, is that your fucking clients tried to kill me!
Truly? Well, I don't see a brahmin with you, so I assume that you just got robbed, instead?
I killed every last one of the fuckers. The cow is reduced to minced fucking meat, though, we had to use her for cover.
...And what of my product?
Don't change the fucking subject, explain to me why the FUCK you sent me to trade with some motherfuckers that wanted to kill me!
...Obviously, I didn't mean to do so. But, I suppose the logical answer would be that Sodom got to them, trying to... push me out of town, you see. But! It's clear you are quite the capable combatant. I'll give you your pay, uh, half-off, of course. That was a valuable anim-
You slam your fist on his shitty little counter. His wares shake and jump from the force. BULLSHIT! You don't send me into a gang of fucking raiders and pay me HALF! I want my full fucking promised money, and some fucking HAZARD PAY. YOU HEAR ME, YOU FAT PIECE OF SHIT!?
Well! I nev-
YEAH! I BET "you never"! But here's the fucking deal. Either you get me what I rightfully OWN, or I might just go work for good old Sodom. Don't forget. I'm such a good fucking fighter, yeah?

The trader looks at you in a mixture of indignation and fear, and after an internal debate, his jowls go a-jiggling as he finally capitulates. He sighs deep, frowns, and then drops a sack of caps in front of you.
Convincing check: (33)Barter - (15)Cold as Ice + (91)roll=109)
250 caps. The brahmin wasn't mine, anyhow. But, of course, you ARE interested in my next job, yes?
...Maybe. If you don't bullshit me again.
I solemnly swear on my mother tombstone that I shan't lie to you. Not to mention, it should interest you. I want you to go after Sodom. Start... disrupting his operations. After all, he tried to get you killed for being my runner, no?
...True. But still, won't that get me in deep shit?
That's why I'm paying 300 caps for completion, and giving you an advance in bullets.
...I'm listening.
I heard of a chem deal that Sodom's boys are going to be doing, not too far from here. I want you to go there, kill Sodom's men before they arrive, and to bear their uniforms. Once there, mess up the deal in whatever way you see fit. Stiff them with the chems, shoot a few of them... poisoning the chems would be my favorite, but I can't sell you anything for that. They might trace it back to me, you know! Regardless, make sure there are a few survivors left, so they can tell the tale.
A false-flag operation... Seems like a lot of work for 300 caps.
If you play it smart, you're basically making me cut my own throat for how much I pay you! Come now, this has the bonus of weakening Sodom's hold over the city, you know!
...I'll come back to you on that. I need to fix a few things, first, maybe sell them to you when they work again.
Hm, yes. I suppose you looted those dead raiders? Good, good. I could use some SMG's.
Good to know.

Party members

Quest log

EXP 'till next Level-up: 360/400 (Armed opponent 20XP) (Nomad Crusher 40XP) (Melee opponent: 10XP) (Bark scorpion: 10 XP) (Critical convince: 15 XP)

I was hoping that -15 to all convincing would screw with you, but then you rolled a crit.
Again.
Which reminds me: Would you like to keep this crit (and the 50 caps bonus that comes with it among other hidden things) or would you like to bank it for later?
« Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 04:58:49 pm by Liquefied Spleens »
Neat stuff I do:

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: August 25, 2018, 05:31:35 pm »

Hidden things?

hmmm, damn... don't bank let's bank when we are doing something like killing a last enemy or something that can't become something ferocious

Let's ask bartholomeu how screwed by the sodom the militia is, or if what looked like the leader has some kind of deal with sodom or if we can make they pay us for weakening sodom for him

apply one stimpack near the wound

repair some guns and sell him the rest?

maybe blitz should keep a varmint, part for tenderloins training part because blitz shouldn't be so much trigger happy
Novice english wordsmith

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: August 26, 2018, 04:10:46 am »

Hidden things?

hmmm, damn... don't bank let's bank when we are doing something like killing a last enemy or something that can't become something ferocious

Let's ask bartholomeu how screwed by the sodom the militia is, or if what looked like the leader has some kind of deal with sodom or if we can make they pay us for weakening sodom for him

apply one stimpack near the wound

repair some guns and sell him the rest?

maybe blitz should keep a varmint, part for tenderloins training part because blitz shouldn't be so much trigger happy
+1 Also I say we should sell the micro uzi.

Liquefied Spleens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: August 27, 2018, 12:06:29 pm »

Tell me, how affected is the local militia by Sodom. He has them in his pocket, I believe?
Not quite. He pays them off to let his operations be, but they still have their limits. The guards don't discriminate when it comes to actual gunfire. But they let the chem trade go on, right under their noses.
What would they pay me for releasing that hold over them.
They'd likely pay you in lead. They rather like this little deal they have going on, although some of them are against it. You can't know which ones you can trust, and they like to talk amongst eachother. Still, they won't go out of their way to stop you.
Alright then. That's out the damned window. Well, I'll get back to you later, I've got some guns that need fixing.

The first thing you do after getting up, though, is pulling out one of your stimpacks and slamming it right next to your wound. The fluid inside, like magic, fixes you up right quick. The remaining pains fade, and feel quite a bit better. Man, that stuff is like magic in a syringe. Of course, it doesn't outright close a wound in and of itself, just cleans up whatever gets inside and hardens up where things are leaking. You think that people with more experience in medicine know better ways to apply it than slamming it down, but it works well enough. You FEEL good, and that's all that matters. You walk to the workbench that fatass is so kindly providing to you.

You open your pack and get to work on the different firearms you collected. Three 3 Shoddy 9mm pistols ,varmint rifle, 2 Basically broken 9mm SMG's...
The pistols looks like they work well enough, nothing a quick cleaning can't fix. They're still crappy models, of course, and one of them has a handle made out of old tubing and duct tape. Still, they should fire. Again, you wouldn't take them over Blitz' gun, so best to leave it at that. The SMG's are a bit more complicated, however...
You can disassemble a pistol just fine, but it's quite a bit harder to work with a submachine gun. Not to mention, one of them had a catastrophic failure, and the magazine must have exploded. The metal is so warped that this thing will obviously never fire again. It can't even hold a bullet in there! Still, there are a few other parts that are fine.... You take the broken submachine gun apart, sometimes by bashing it against the workbench or prying it open with a screwdriver, and take out a few working pieces. The barrel looks better than the (barely) functioning one, with the rifling still intact. You take the time to clean it up a little, and attach the thing. The receiver is messed up in both cases, but you apply some of the smaller bits to the other. You effectively jury rig one functioning submachine gun out of it, and are forced to just dump the remains of the broken one entirely. It's nothing but scrap metal and splintered wood. The submachine gun you made out of it will fire, but for how long is kind of a difficult question. You're a gun guy, sure, but not THAT amazing. You just liked Milsurp review!
You'd probably need a better idea of repairing things, too. Still, it's entirely functional. You probably don't need that much to REALLY get it going.

The varmint rifle, true to what you'd expect, is in very good shape. It desperately needed a cleaning, sure, but the bolt still cycled and the magazine isn't about to explode. Cleaning out some sand will fix it right up to how it should be. Of course, you don't have the time or patience to put it back into absolutely perfect state or anything. The barrel is still a bit rusty, the wood is old and discoloured and the sight's ironsights have very faded signs of glowing. Just the iron pieces are fine, sure, but the glow really helps out in aiming. Still, it's just some glowy stuff, plenty of that around. The trick is putting it in without growing a third hand. You've also decided that this rifle is likely a good choice for Blitz. She's been too trigger happy, having to cycle a bolt will slow that down. Not to mention, longer ranges are always useful when you're fragile like that. But you DO have the problem that you have no bullets for it. It uses .22 rounds, which are cheap and readily available, but that doesn't mean you have it on you. You'll have to buy a few of those, and you need to keep in mind that those rounds are generally used for small animals. Doesn't mean that stuff won't hurt when it hits you or anything, but it'll have trouble piercing some types of armor. Matter of fact, most armor.

Ah, well. You return to Bartholemew, who happily takes on your selection of guns. He pays you 60 caps for the pistols, and 80 for both submachine guns. You decided to sell the micro-uzi, considering you're not really rolling the bullets right now. You keep the varmint rifle, though. Obviously.
Well, that's money taken care of. You take a closer look at the merchant's wares, and get another offer on the bullets, if you accept the job. You get some advances in the way of bullets, after all.

100 .22 bullets:
Nobody ever buys these, so please, feel free.
20 9mm bullets:
Yes, it's less than last time. I can't give away my ENTIRE stock, you know.
18 .357 bullets:
You've proven to be reliable, so I'll give you a little bonus. But I'm cuttin' my own throat with this!
30 12gauge shells:
You've been a fan of that sawed-off, I can tell. I'll give you a little bonus, shall I?

If you want to buy your ammo, the prices are simple. It's about
One cap for every two .22 bullets (350 in stock)
One cap per 9mm (178 in stock)
Three caps for every .357 bullets (50 in stock)
Two caps per shotgun shell (88 in stock)

He has other bullets, but these are the ones relevant to you. His weaponry selection is looking pretty lean, too. Apart from what you just sold him, he has a copy of the gun Blitz currently has on her, a strange, home-made contraption that may or may not explode upon pulling the trigger, three molotov cocktails and a single fragmentation grenade. He's got a crap-load of random junk, too, but you don't see the point. You also see that he's got a machete available, though not quite on the level of Tenderloin's. Probably lighter, though. You can't see the price tags on his chems, though.

Take the job? And if so, what ammo freebie?

Party members

Quest log

EXP 'till next Level-up: 360/400 (Armed opponent 20XP) (Nomad Crusher 40XP) (Melee opponent: 10XP) (Bark scorpion: 10 XP) (Critical convince: 15 XP)
Neat stuff I do:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 42