Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: The Sadistic Holiday Demon (A Roleplaying Game)  (Read 6237 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Sadistic Holiday Demon (A Roleplaying Game)
« Reply #60 on: August 27, 2018, 08:36:13 am »

"I still not really sure what these strange weapons are."
Pick up the Glock 17 then head towards the fountain.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Hotfire90

« Reply #61 on: August 27, 2018, 10:41:57 am »

"These look like slugthrowers to me, primitive weapons befitting such a backwater world.

Head towards the fountain and take a look at the scroll.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 27, 2018, 10:51:24 am »

"They are called guns.."
Walk over to the fountain and take a look at the scroll.

JakeParade

• Bay Watcher
  • Welcome to the Parade.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 27, 2018, 06:29:42 pm »

Twirling his pistol around his finger and slotting it into its' holster, he shoulders the Widowmaker and strolls over to the fountain, casting a curious gander at the scroll, and then glancing over at the RED Soldier, then to the rest of the party. "So, y'all keen on what's goin' on here?"

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 28, 2018, 07:35:44 am »

"No not really, we all woke up here a short time before hell broke lose. Apparantly there is a demon trying to ruin holidays..."

JakeParade

• Bay Watcher
  • Welcome to the Parade.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 29, 2018, 12:23:38 pm »

The BLU Engineer sighs in frustration, muttering something about a "damn Wizard..." and then turns to the people of the town as a large blue toolbox appears seemingly out of nowhere, cradled in his arm. "If any of y'all are hurt, come on over here. I'm buildin' a dispenser!" And with that, he plops it down into the snow, watching as it builds itself. Checking his scrap pouch, he's down half. Although, I'm sure those mechanical bits on the creatures can be scrapped just fine...

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 29, 2018, 11:14:29 pm »

(Bumping. I'd like Dustan Hache to one moment of RP/using an Action to go to the scroll before proceeding.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 30, 2018, 10:40:13 am »

”I have not seen Merasmus, but what I do know is that there are half robot maggots trying to ruin our holidays!”
go sit down next to the dispenser And reload my weapons. Then check out the scroll.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 31, 2018, 02:18:05 am »

Christmas Town
Five Days until Demonic Presence

As words are exchanged and wounds are licked by the Engineer's Dispenser (All PCs are now at Fine), the glowing light near the scroll fades. The scroll folds open and floats up, giving a message to the party. The parchment is stained with blood, and a couple edges are burnt black.

"If you're reading this, we have little time. My name is Doctor Lucius Pyrite. I am an Omniversal Researcher throughout the Infinite. Within a few short days, universes will Coalesce together, by the whims and wills of a being far beyond even my comprehension. These universes are trapped within the very holiday worlds you inhabit now, though...it seems from my calculations, not carefully. A world of the living dead at the Bastion of Maternity, a world of Japanese myth and legend within a pastiche in Ireland. The Black Hiver does not care anymore.

Within this Scroll, you will find a map of your current world. It's amenities. In addition, there will be a Mission List for you. Complete these. Drive them back. Stop them before all hell breaks loose.

Spoiler: Hub Map (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Current Missions (click to show/hide)

Yes, ammo is now a thing. No more infinite rockets.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 31, 2018, 07:01:16 am »

((How do we pay for upgrades etc...))
"I say we help those ponies. Having more allies will increase our power tremendously."

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 31, 2018, 07:03:32 am »

((How do we pay for upgrades etc...))
"I say we help those ponies. Having more allies will increase our power tremendously."

That is a good point. Your first chosen mission will have actual drops, like currency and such. I didn't want to make the prologue too complex to keep track of.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 31, 2018, 09:39:37 am »

"We must help those ponies."

((When you say the first mission will have drops does that mean I didn't get to keep the gun I took from the grunt earlier?))
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 31, 2018, 10:13:02 am »

"We must help those ponies."

((When you say the first mission will have drops does that mean I didn't get to keep the gun I took from the grunt earlier?))

No, you keep the Glock and Single Action Army pistols. I meant more like...rewards! That's the word I was looking for. You get actual loot from the missions as opposed to the personal affectations of your enemy.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 31, 2018, 11:42:36 am »

”if fighting is sure to result in victory, then We must Fight! Sun Tzu said that, and i’d Say he knows a little more about fighting than you do pals, because he invented it! Those demons will not kill themselves!”
Proceed to operation ashen snow!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Hotfire90

« Reply #74 on: August 31, 2018, 11:47:08 am »

"Who's Sun Tzu?"

Go find my spaceship and vote in favor of ashen snow.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6