Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Day-eties 2: Age of the Titans IC: Turn 1: I don't feel so good [8/12]  (Read 3639 times)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Day-eties 2: Age of the Titans IC: Turn 1: The Weird Dawn [8/12]
« Reply #45 on: July 03, 2018, 03:55:07 pm »

Cataclypse let out a "Uh Oh". His ally of circumstances was much more hot blooded than one would expect!

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 03, 2018, 03:55:43 pm »

"Truly Buri?"

[Conversations]

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: Day-eties 2: Age of the Titans IC: Turn 0: The Weird Dawn [6/12]
« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2018, 04:19:25 pm »

"Would any of yall be willing to lend a titan [2E]? I promise I'll return thrice as much in the next Cycle...
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
Re: Day-eties 2: Age of the Titans IC: Turn 0: The Weird Dawn [6/12]
« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2018, 04:23:18 pm »

"Would any of yall be willing to lend a titan [2E]? I promise I'll return thrice as much in the next Cycle...
"Absolutely."
Búri lends, uh, hold on, let me look up the name, Aktur (heh) 2E, then uses another 2E to boost his own Might.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 03, 2018, 04:59:54 pm »

"Absolutely."
Búri lends, uh, hold on, let me look up the name, Aktur (heh) 2E, then uses another 2E to boost his own Might.
"Thank ya Búri, this will help me oh so much.
I drag forth several spheres from myself, heat them in the flux storms, using space as my anvil and time as my hammer, finally Quenching my artifact in the core of Unicus, Before revealing that I now bear a single ring of perfect Crimson, within which A single word is written; Mighty.
I then dawn my new artifact and begin the wait for the next cycle...
« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 05:01:33 pm by crazyabe »
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 03, 2018, 05:04:30 pm »

"So be it Oathbreaker, this will end in flames. Lightning, and Ice. Your Death."

Yggdrasil Enters the Sprout and spends all 6 EP on it.

World Tree Sprout is evolving> Bud>Flower

All Three Basic Actions are spent, and all 3 Inalienable Actions are spent, on Grabbing a hold of the Flux to boost it by three tiers during evolution.

World Tree Flower>World Tree Fruit>World Tree Decay>Rebirth Cycle: World Tree's Truth

The Core twists as 10,000 years of growth are bypassed. It absorbs the Flux, filtering it. Becoming poison, Decay itself. Death

The Core runs red with blood. Flux enters and begins to destroy it from the inside out, emanating from this Monster of a Servant.

If it is not destroyed, Yggdrasil(Artifact) Will Die.

Might: 7.
Stance: Aggressive
Light: 0{Contains Yggdrasil(Titan)}
Sight: ???{Tied to Yggdrasil(Artifact)}

Spoiler: Skills (click to show/hide)

Post edit, another Primordial?
At 0EP from this. Beat it, and You win. There shall be much Death. Overcome Death, Titans.. Also potential Spoilers, but eh. You should have seen it coming.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 03, 2018, 05:06:25 pm »

(Writing don't post ye ninja gm!)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 03, 2018, 05:15:08 pm »

Cataclypse nodded from inside his coffin. Mélée à trois!

Keeping the Artima closes to himself, he created -

Cata is busy! If gm is too fast, just use 6E to boost self
« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 05:57:45 pm by Nakéen »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 03, 2018, 05:53:26 pm »

Cataclypse used 4E to create Cosmic Artifacts for the Astrima!

He called them the Starlights, shards of pulsating energy which would take the shape of a weapon favored by their wielder! They were creations with destruction in mind, and more description would come later.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 03, 2018, 05:56:09 pm »

Then in his unhinged multi posting spree, Cataclypse also used 2E to create a Temporary Titanic Proclamation!

Cataclypse and the Astrima shall see their powers and battle prowess greatly increased for the following two days!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 03, 2018, 08:15:24 pm »

Crani looks down with lifeless eyes at equally lifeless Circlet. The land is a desolate wasteland. So desolate in fact, that a tumbleweed appears from nowhere to fly across the empty dirt, simply to show how desolate the area is.

But that tumbleweed kept tumbling, on and on. In each spin, it began to change a little. Soon it had "legs", thin sticks of matted tumbleweed, two poking out of its "torso". Four arms soon joined, alongside a "head". The first Tumbler was born that day. Looking something like a scarecrow made of tumbleweed, albeit more solid with no gaps or other notable holes. They are an incredibly agile race, capable of blinding speed and stunning dexterity. Though much solid and tougher than their appearance would suggest, they are not especially blessed with strength or endurance. Each of their six appendages-four arms and two legs- is long and thin, ending in a four fingered hands. Their heads are slightly rounded with a faintly skull-like appearance, with black gaps where they're "eyes" are and a larger gap where their "mouth" is.

((Cosmic: High Power Extreme Numbers linked to the Circlet))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 03, 2018, 10:12:25 pm »

Gagante creates Tolkrisian. This warthog man is an adept musician who can play any instrument. His songs mesmerize the masses. He loves drinking and dancing and also loves art. He likes to test people to find their joy and likes to travel to bring his music everywhere. It is said that his song can manipulate ones emotions. His desire is to sing every song, see every story, and record it in endless songs. (Greater act +3 tier Titanic: Strong god

Gagante then creates the Lyre of Infinity. This artifact lyre is burgundy red and has 444 strings. Every octave can be played and its sound is mesmerizing and true. The player can easily reach into his listeners heart and affect their emotions. (major +3tiers cosmic artifact)

Gagante then gives the lyre of Infinity to Tolkrisian. He speaks to his son Tolkrisian:
"Go and bring joy to the desperate masses of mortals with your song. Play for all of them and make no excuse."

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox

Apparently, Cataclypse was set on accepting the Fire Demon's surrender but for the green goat of Chance butting its way through the Cave of Destinies. Regardless, we forgot to mention one more side-effect:

The Conflict has escalated to No Quarter

The Fire Demon's death worsens the flooding in Sussain, wiping it out. (Sussain: Dead)

The Conflict to decide who would be the Overtitan of Light could only end in death from that point onward! I'm sure Búri, Cataclypse, and Yggdrasil began hoping to end it quickly lest the life-giving Flux subside and turn the death permanent...

Sorra has managed to repair the Sandcastle and some of the *Outer Mirrors. (Sorra: -2E) (*Outer Mirrors: Hurt

The Astrima, although distracted by the fighting, create the single bright star Unikker far from the worlds. (Astrima: -2E)

Búri lent Aktur Nubiddus 2E, which Aktur soon used to create the Torrwr Byd, an immensely powerful ring of Might! (Búri: -2E, Aktur Nubiddus: +2-8E)

Yggdrasil added 6E to the World-Tree Sprout, previously at 1E, putting it at 7E for this turn. (Yggdrasil: -6E) World-Tree Flower awakens with a mighty roar and joins the fight.

Cataclypse created the Starlights, stellar shards which morphed into a variety of forms in the capable hands of the Astrima. Unfortunately, the call of imminent combat reduced their quality slightly... (Cataclypse: -4E) Cataclypse had more relative success with this proclamation about Team 1 being number one temporarily! (Cataclypse: -2E)

Unsatisfied by the emptiness of the Circlet, Crani willed a passing tumbleweed into the first Tumbler. Soon, much of the Circlet was settled by the strong, hardy Tumblers, who found travel through the wind-shaped lands incredibly easy. (Crani: -4E) At least for now, there is relatively little contact between towns even with all the wandering Tumblers.

Gagante created Tolkrisian, God of Music and Festivals, and gave him the Lyre of Infinity, which has the power to sway even the most stubborn listeners. (Gagante: -4-2E) Tolkrisian sang a song of gratitude and raised a musical palace in a particularly windy town on Circlet. (Tolkrisian: -1E)[/li][/list] The locals are fascinated by Tolkrisian's music.

Round 5 of the Conflict for the Mantle of Light

Tapestry-related considerations led to Cataclypse's faction stumbling on Yggdrasil long before its appointed time (Cataclypse: -0A)

Búri seizes the initiative before even the Astrima, figuratively stunning Cataclypse with his sheer audacity! However, Búri fails to do any noticeable damage. After this underwhelming opening strike, Búri unsuccessfully attempted to upgrade the buff on himself, instead resorting to a proclamation with roughly the same effect. (Búri: -2E)

Cataclypse led the charge for Team 1, but this attack, too, bounced off.

Yggdrasil swung at Búri the Oathbreaker, but the attack missed.

The World-Tree Flower attempts to smash Cataclypse but misses.

Active Conflicts:

No Quarter Conflict in Yggdrasil-Etrian Labyrinth for Overtitan of Light (Started Turn 0)
Team A
vs
Team 1
vs
Team א
(2) Búri (Agg, Buff: +1LMS, Swole: +1M)(4) Cataclypse (Def, We Are Number One: +1MS)(6) Yggdrasil (Tur)
(1) 7 Astrima (Agg, Oraprism: +1L, Starlights: +1M, We Are Number One: +1MS)(7) World-Tree Flower

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yggdrasil commands the Corpuscles to join the fight, attacking the Astrima.(Free)

In addition, for a Basic Action, Yggdrasil cuts the core off from the rest of the artifact, and floods the Core with swirling turbulent Water.

Yggsdrasil Proclaims that World-Tree Flower will gain 1 EP this round.(As should be happening since I put that as an ability it had.)

World-Tree Flower's stance should be Aggressive.

Spoiler: Non battle actions (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 06:35:28 pm by TricMagic »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Cataclypse stands united with the Astrima, and use 1 Basic Action to infect the Corpuscles with a deadly and unnatural virus called Hellbola!

Then with the Astrima, he attacks the World Tree!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5