Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Author Topic: Clan (SG)  (Read 6343 times)

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Clan (SG)
« Reply #75 on: July 09, 2018, 10:53:13 am »

Send two veterans to deal with the Mansia. And try sending a envoy/diplomat to another tribe, say the  Arulat or Bishi?

Smaller,?weaker tribes. Just to make contact, maybe even Tarkhut. We need to see who would wish to beat the over lord, though sure some feel safe with them, or rat us out for good stuff. Got to be careful here.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 09, 2018, 05:04:45 pm »

Does everyone like a faster paced game?

You send in 2 veteran armies to deal with the Mansia tribe 123 kills and 45 losses. You send an envoy to the Arulat clan, they think nothing new of you. You send another envoy to the Bishi'ut clan, your envoy mistakenly insult their clan leadership, and kill the envoy leader. Another envoy is sent to the Tarkhut clan, in the process of talking to them they insult your envoy but your envoy shrugs it off and was able to make them your ally. You have the Mansia tribe under siege, what do you want to do with them?

Date:July 1, 755
Stats:V
 Pop:15,314
 Manpower:3,063
 Armies:5; 3 veterans, 2 regulars, 0 trained recruits, 0 green recruits; 1 is the liege's
 Loyalty:63%
 Stability:2
 Treasury:33
 Iron Weapons: 20
 Vassal Tribes:1; Narium: 30 prestige, 130 troops
 Splinter Clans: 1; Siber: 3,485 pop, 697 manpower: 1|500 man battalion, 117 iron
 Blood Pacts: Oronar clan
 Relations: Arulat clan: neutral, Bishi'ut clan: insulted, Tarkhut clan: ally,
 Current modifiers: women in the army +5% manpower, food tribute from vassal +1% pop increase, absorbed a tribe +5% manpower, Siber iron mine Siber +20 iron, Iron weapon production +4 iron weapons
 Hostile: Mansia tribe: 490 prestige, 97 troops

Overlord Stats(Sakhait clan):V
 Pop:27.3K
 Manpower:2,730
 Armies: 6; 2 veterans(his), 5 recruits(vassals clans not including yours)
 Treasury:72
 Other Vassal Clans:5; The Ikieres: pop of 22.8K and 2|1000 man battalians, The Tarkhut: pop of 8.05k and 6|100 man companies, The Bishi'ut: pop 11.4k and 1|1000 man battalions, The Arulat: pop of 2.28k and 1|100 man companies, The Oronar: pop of 5.02K and 1|1000 man battalions.
 Modifiers: +5% army attack
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 10, 2018, 08:07:20 am »

Keep the siege going until they ether surrender of are all dead, don't kill any of the ones that surrender.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 10, 2018, 09:54:07 am »

Keep the siege going until they ether surrender of are all dead, don't kill any of the ones that surrender.
+1
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 10, 2018, 01:34:55 pm »

Tip: If no one post's for a day I will auto the next update.

Your troops were surprised by the arrival of 2000 enemy troops that surround and attack you. In the surprise attack your troops killed 99 enemy troops and lost 100 troops. Once your troops rally they kill 1473 enemy troops and lost 116 troops. With the devastating losses that Mansia had the tribe surrenders. What do you do with the tribe?

Date:August 1, 755
 Pop:15,404
 Manpower:3,081
 Armies:5; 3 veterans, 2 regulars, 0 trained recruits, 0 green recruits; 1 is the liege's
 Treasury:34
 Iron Weapons: 24
 Vassal Tribes:1; Narium: 32 prestige, 140 troops
 Splinter Clans: 1; Siber: 3,554 pop, 711 manpower: 1|500 man battalion, 133 iron
 Current modifiers: women in the army +5% manpower, food tribute from vassal +1% pop increase, absorbed a tribe +5% manpower, Siber iron mine Siber +20 iron, Iron weapon production +4 iron weapons
 Captured: Mansia tribe: 0 prestige, 525 troops

Pop:27.6K
 Manpower:2,760
 Treasury:80
 Other Vassal Clans:5; The Ikieres: pop of 23K and 2|1000 man battalians, The Tarkhut: pop of 8.13k and 8|100 man companies, The Bishi'ut: pop 11.5k and 1|1000 man battalions, The Arulat: pop of 2.3k and 2|100 man companies, The Oronar: pop of 5.07K and 1|1000 man battalions.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 10, 2018, 08:34:02 pm »

Develop bombs using flour and such in the mix. ( In Ancient feudal times, their version of a thermo iatic bomb was with pitch and etc, but flour added to mix. Ancient daisy cutters.)

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 10, 2018, 10:27:34 pm »

Tip: Unless you specify, no one uses any of your new weapons.

You order the development of bombs using flour and whatever else they deem necessary. Your scientist develop a small bomb, it has a radius of 2 meters critical range(everything dies), 8 meters ouch range(you don't die but you get hurt), and a 10 meters shrug range(all you notice is the flash). What do you call the bomb? Your wife comes to you and tells you that she gave birth to a boy, do you want to name him? You general is still at the Mansia tribe occupying it; is there something special you want to do with them or just keep them occupied, which also keeps a army unavailable.

Date:September 1, 755
 Pop:15,712
 Manpower:3,142
 Treasury:31
 Iron Weapons: 28
 ?bomb?:1
 Vassal Tribes:1; Narium: 34 prestige, 150 troops
 Splinter Clans: 1; Siber: 3,625 pop, 725 manpower: 1|500 man battalion, 149 iron
 Captured: Mansia tribe: 10 prestige, 545 troops

Pop:27.9K
 Manpower:2,790
 Treasury:88
 Other Vassal Clans:5; The Ikieres: pop of 23.2K and 2|1000 man battalians, The Tarkhut: pop of 8.21k and 8|100 man companies, The Bishi'ut: pop 11.6k and 1|1000 man battalions, The Arulat: pop of 2.32k and 2|100 man companies, The Oronar: pop of 5.12K and 1|1000 man battalions.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 11, 2018, 05:32:38 am »

Some one else will have to come up with names, as I suck at that kind of thing.

We should absorb the Mansia tribe.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 11, 2018, 09:59:28 am »

Absorb them. As for name I looked up Mongul names. Kete sounds good ( Steel for striking fire.)

Also one veteran army gave bombs, and we should be equipping ourselves and allies with iron weapons. As I feel a big fight coming soon. I think the overlord sent those enemies, trying to whittle ya down.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 11, 2018, 11:40:56 am »

Tip: Your iron weapons can get lost or broken during battle.

You order the absorption of the Mansia tribe. "His name is Kete," you tell your wife. 1 of the veteran armies gets any bombs that are made. Speaking of which bomb production is 10 a month. You equip the iron weapons to your armies. Your general has decided to have 1 squad of iron weapons users for every 2 squads of archers. This equips your an entire army with mixed iron weapons and archers.

Date:October 1, 755
 Pop:18,206
 Manpower:3,641
 Armies:5; 3 veterans, 2 regulars, 0 trained recruits, 0 green recruits; 1 is the liege's; 1 veteran army has bombs
 Treasury:32
 Iron Weapons: 32
 Bombs:11
 Vassal Tribes:1; Narium: 36 prestige, 160 troops
 Splinter Clans: 1; Siber: 3,697 pop, 739 manpower: 1|500 man battalion, 165 iron
 Current modifiers: women in the army +5% manpower, food tribute from vassal +1% pop increase, absorbed a tribe +5% manpower, Siber iron mine Siber +20 iron, Iron weapon production +4 iron weapons, bomb production 10

Pop:28.2K
 Manpower:2,820
 Treasury:96
 Other Vassal Clans:5; The Ikieres: pop of 23.4K and 2|1000 man battalians, The Tarkhut: pop of 8.29k and 8|100 man companies, The Bishi'ut: pop 11.7k and 1|1000 man battalions, The Arulat: pop of 2.34k and 2|100 man companies, The Oronar: pop of 5.17K and 1|1000 man battalions.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 11, 2018, 11:51:20 am »

Raise up or train army. Attempt to talk Allies/Blood pact in a attempt withnBishi as to blame them for lose of our army against the other guys and try to distablize order and in time show our strength and cooperation skills. So those who are neutral more likely to side with us against the Sakihat.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 12, 2018, 06:56:27 am »

Raise up or train army. Attempt to talk Allies/Blood pact in a attempt withnBishi as to blame them for lose of our army against the other guys and try to distablize order and in time show our strength and cooperation skills. So those who are neutral more likely to side with us against the Sakihat.
+1

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 12, 2018, 11:27:17 pm »

You raise another army and train it. You talk to you Allies and Blood pact a slight positive change in relations. You place blame on the Bishi'ut clan for your recent losses. Nobody listens to your whining.

Date:November 1, 755
 Pop:18,570
 Manpower:3,714
 Armies:6; 3 veterans, 2 regulars, 1 trained recruits, 0 green recruits; 1 is the liege's; 1 veteran army has bombs
 Treasury:23
 Iron Weapons: 36
 Bombs:21
 Vassal Tribes:1; Narium: 38 prestige, 170 troops
 Splinter Clans: 1; Siber: 3,771 pop, 754 manpower: 1|500 man battalion, 181 iron
 Current modifiers: women in the army +5% manpower, food tribute from vassal +1% pop increase, absorbed a tribe +5% manpower, Siber iron mine Siber +20 iron, Iron weapon production +4 iron weapons, bomb production 10

Pop:28.5K
 Manpower:2,850
 Treasury:104
 Other Vassal Clans:5; The Ikieres: pop of 23.6K and 2|1000 man battalians, The Tarkhut: pop of 8.37k and 8|100 man companies, The Bishi'ut: pop 11.8k and 1|1000 man battalions, The Arulat: pop of 2.36k and 2|100 man companies, The Oronar: pop of 5.22K and 1|1000 man battalions.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 12, 2018, 11:44:14 pm »

You place blame on the Bishi'ut clan for your recent losses. Nobody listens to your whining.

Okay, that was pretty funny.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 13, 2018, 04:44:18 am »

keep training the recruits.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8