Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Author Topic: Clan (SG)  (Read 6359 times)

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Clan (SG)
« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2018, 03:18:18 pm »

The tribe is allowed to keep their land and customs. You send scouts to see what is there. You scouts report that it is mostly an arctic wasteland with some farm-able land and a sparse forest, no minerals. The tribe sends you a tribute of food, +1% pop increase.

Date: September 1, 754
Stats:V
 Pop:10,782
 Manpower:1,617
 Armies:3; 3 veterans, 0 regulars, 0 trained recruits, 0 green recruits; 1 is the liege's
 Loyalty:65%
 Stability:1
 Treasury:43
 Vassal Tribes:1; Narium: 12 prestige, 40 troops
 Current modifiers: women in the army +5% manpower, food tribute from vassal +1% pop increase

Overlord Stats(Sakhait clan):V
 Pop:25.2K
 Manpower:2,520
 Armies: 6; 2 veterans, 4 recruits
 Stability:2
 Treasury:59
 Other Vassal Clans:4; The Ikieres: pop of 20.8K and 4 armies, The Tarkhut: pop of 7.3k and 1 army, The Bishi'ut: pop 10.4k and 3 armies, The Arulat: pop of 2.08k and 1 army.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2018, 03:32:34 pm »

Well shit. No wonder they give us that as they show fear of our competence and ambition.

Hell at this point only variable options are as follows.

1: Drill yet another army.

2: Try to revolutionize war, just for use with new tactics.

3: Otherwise cannibalize some of forest (it must keep growing or no more wood.)  so to have “some” material to make heavy infantry a reality. No heavy Calvary, these horses are breed for speed, not carrying so much stuff. Unless breed a new horse for the Roll.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2018, 04:29:25 am »

I don't think we have enough manpower to make another army.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2018, 09:43:48 am »

The breed those horses to make them capable of heavy Calvary? Light Calvary is good (bow and arrow on back)

Heavy just well when works, crushes the morale of the opposing force.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 03, 2018, 10:58:33 am »

You order a new breed of horses be bred, bred to hold a lot and be fast, for your future heavy cavalry. The horse breeders inform you that this is a long term process, many year, possibly decades, before you see capable horses bred. However, when your clan pick ups and moves they have horses that can carry a lot of stuff, they are not fast, but they can carry a lot. In sight from the last war lets you decide if you want to restructure your army; Current structure: 1 -> 5 -> 50 -> 500, effective but you feel like you could have it slightly better. Your lieges: 1 -> 10 -> 100 ->1000, definitely more effective.

Date: October 1, 754
 Pop:10,997
 Manpower:1,650
 Armies:3; 3 veterans, 0 regulars, 0 trained recruits, 0 green recruits; 1 is the liege's
 Treasury:44
 Vassal Tribes:1; Narium: 14 prestige, 50 troops
 Current modifiers: women in the army +5% manpower, food tribute from vassal +1% pop increase

Pop:25.4K
 Manpower:2,540
 Treasury:65
 Other Vassal Clans:4; The Ikieres: pop of 21K and 4 armies, The Tarkhut: pop of 7.37k and 1 army, The Bishi'ut: pop 10.5k and 3 armies, The Arulat: pop of 2.1k and 1 army.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 03, 2018, 11:09:03 am »

Well maybe our son or his child will see the mighty horse charge, as long we hold out until then. It will be fine.

How are the border situations of our land? Like scouting? The only real way for more resources at this point is taking it, and cannot tick off liege/fellow vassals.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 03, 2018, 09:22:55 pm »

You send out scout teams and discover to the northwest is more arctic wasteland with some farm-able land and a dense forest, no minerals, more southwest is a vast plains, and steppes. There are surface minerals in the plains to the west.

Date: November 1, 754
 Pop:11,216
 Manpower:1,682
 Treasury:44
 Vassal Tribes:1; Narium: 14 prestige, 50 troops

Pop:25.6K
 Manpower:2,560
 Treasury:65
 Other Vassal Clans:4; The Ikieres: pop of 21.2K and 4 armies, The Tarkhut: pop of 7.44k and 1 army, The Bishi'ut: pop 10.6k and 3 armies, The Arulat: pop of 2.12k and 1 army.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 01:03:10 am by MonkeyMarkMario »
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 04, 2018, 10:41:11 am »

Try to send people to the west. Visible new Resources is a good thing. Though only problem is the settlers there need protection and we only have three armies, not counting vassals and we are not dictating them due policy. Though got to defend our main camp. Minerals/metals are a nice thing though.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 04, 2018, 11:33:59 am »

You send part of your clan to the west, turns out that there is a tribe there called the Siber tribe. How your scouts missed this is strange. Your clan does not get attacked but it will not stay that way. Because of this threat your splinter clan asks for help.

Date: December 1, 754
 Pop:11,440
 Manpower:1,716
 Treasury:45
 Vassal Tribes:1; Narium: 16 prestige, 60 troops
 Splinter Clans: 1; Siber: 2000 pop, 300 manpower: 6|50 man companies, 10 iron
 Enemies: Siber tribe: 602 pestige, 405 troops

Pop:25.8K
 Manpower:2,580
 Treasury:71
 Other Vassal Clans:4; The Ikieres: pop of 21.4K and 4 armies, The Tarkhut: pop of 7.51k and 1 army, The Bishi'ut: pop 10.7k and 3 armies, The Arulat: pop of 2.14k and 1 army.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 11:45:31 am by MonkeyMarkMario »
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 04, 2018, 04:42:48 pm »

Wait our clans folk in West are Subwe and our enemy too? Confusing.

As for Vassal assistance and two armies. Third stats Incase anyone catches wind we are trying to expand. Need that iron. Heck willing to offer 2 to Narium.

We are different overlords. We ask, and offer reward when we can afford it. Still the dream for me is to break free if this liege stuff, and wondering why no one else posts here.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 04, 2018, 08:06:38 pm »

Wait our clans folk in West are Subwe and our enemy too? Confusing.
You sent some of your clan west but you and the main body stayed back. The enemy is you enemy not your overlord's, he doesn't care, tho he might join against if you ask.

wondering why no one else posts here.
I am wondering the same thing.

Will wait to update till later, 12 hours after last update will be my min.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 05, 2018, 05:36:36 am »

I would post here more often, but I'm not as good at coming up with things to do in this one.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 05, 2018, 09:37:08 am »

I would post here more often, but I'm not as good at coming up with things to do in this one.

Basically that. Also, half the time I don't understand what TL says so I can't in good faith upvote it.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 05, 2018, 12:32:20 pm »

?!

Damn. I am sorry for how I message things. I guess I will be more clear. I do apologize.

My brain functions differently in the language department due to damage of the region of the brain for those services.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 05, 2018, 12:39:07 pm »

You send 2 of your armies to takeout the Siber tribe that is threatening your sub clan. You and your sub clan engage the enemy. 888 enemies killed and with a loss of 246 of your men. You assault the tribe holding, You capture the holding with 271 casualties. The Siber tribe has become your vassal, do yolu absorb them or leave them be just like Narium?

Date: January 1, 755
 Pop:11,284
 Manpower:1,693
 Treasury:46
 Vassal Tribes:1; Narium: 18 prestige, 70 troops
 Splinter Clans: 1; Siber: 1906 pop, 286 manpower: 6|50 man companies: 1 at 1/2 strength, 20 iron
 Enemies: Siber tribe: 104 pestige, 2017 troops

Pop:26.0K
 Manpower:2,600
 Treasury:77
 Other Vassal Clans:4; The Ikieres: pop of 21.6K and 4 armies, The Tarkhut: pop of 7.58k and 1 army, The Bishi'ut: pop 10.8k and 3 armies, The Arulat: pop of 2.16k and 1 army.

Is this too slow paced? Do you need more info on what is going on or is there too much info? Remember that you can recommend anything and I will let you know how that works.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 12:44:20 pm by MonkeyMarkMario »
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8