Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 25

Author Topic: Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game OOC (7/X)  (Read 25994 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game Interest Check/Testing
« Reply #255 on: July 16, 2018, 05:46:47 pm »

"Overseer disguise work didn't it? Means I still smarter than most, even if I don't talk good. Frame Edgar. Escape into crowd. Claim I pet or friend. Tried to attack Overseer, barely escaped. "
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

impcamper

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU ARE NOW ALL SAFE
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: July 16, 2018, 06:26:20 pm »

"Overseer disguise work didn't it? Means I still smarter than most, even if I don't talk good. Frame Edgar. Escape into crowd. Claim I pet or friend. Tried to attack Overseer, barely escaped. "
"How would anyone believe that? In order for that excuse to work, they would have to believe 4 people plus a deathclaw was unable to kill a defenseless man trapped in a room, while ignoring where the deathclaw part came from. Deathclaws are basically a mythical creature!"

Going through the wiki for information. Who would think a simple conversation would take so much work?

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: July 16, 2018, 06:51:30 pm »

When my turn comes, shoot the deathclaw dog twice in the torso.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: July 16, 2018, 07:18:54 pm »

"How would anyone believe that? In order for that excuse to work, they would have to believe 4 people plus a deathclaw was unable to kill a defenseless man trapped in a room, while ignoring where the deathclaw part came from. Deathclaws are basically a mythical creature!"

Going through the wiki for information. Who would think a simple conversation would take so much work?
"he look defenseless to you with small bangstick?  Even with many tries to kill you? Nothing says they know I am deathclaw. Nothing says they know Edgar isn't Overseer. Can fool humans by pretending with my disguise."
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

impcamper

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU ARE NOW ALL SAFE
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: July 16, 2018, 07:37:26 pm »

"he look defenseless to you with small bangstick?  Even with many tries to kill you? Nothing says they know I am deathclaw. Nothing says they know Edgar isn't Overseer. Can fool humans by pretending with my disguise."
"Fooling people who want to kill the overseer with the overseer disguise, does not make sense. On another note, with your idea of framing Edgar as the overseer, does that mean you are willing to give up being the overseer?"

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: July 16, 2018, 07:47:01 pm »

"Was never Overseer. Just human disguise. Figure Overseer special human. Nobody see Overseer in person. No need to worry. Can frame far easier.
No problems giving up being Overseer because not Overseer."

impcamper

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU ARE NOW ALL SAFE
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: July 16, 2018, 07:54:27 pm »

"Was never Overseer. Just human disguise. Figure Overseer special human. Nobody see Overseer in person. No need to worry. Can frame far easier.
No problems giving up being Overseer because not Overseer."

"Huh. This means that we can just grab a madman or someone, destroy their body until it's unrecognizable, and call them the overseer. That also means that we can just stop fighting and have no-one in this room die, as the only reason we were fighting you was because you were in the position of overseer, and with you willing to step down, that means that we technically win. Now that is needed is for everyone to stop fighting."

"Hey everyone! If we stop attacking, we can solve this without any deaths!"

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: July 16, 2018, 10:53:20 pm »

So am I still calculating damage, or are we bringing this to the incredibly silly end?
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: July 17, 2018, 08:26:43 am »

Probably still calculating, because Edgar is still trying to murder Blaine last I checked.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: July 17, 2018, 08:56:24 am »

When my turn comes, shoot the deathclaw dog twice in the torso.

I don't really care how the map ends since this is just a test. Might as well test if it's better to do one aimed shot to the eyes or two normal ones to the torso.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: July 18, 2018, 02:38:56 pm »

Hit the deathclaw in the head with the crowbar as many times as I can.
I'm mot using the 10mm because it just seams to really suck.

That is 0 times, because you lost your turn from that last critical failure!

55-30+16*8-4*0-20=95%
Shot 1:
46, hit
Crit? 69, no
Damage 5*2-5 5 DR 40+25+30 90 (capped) = 1 damage

Shot 2:
99, fail
Crit fail? 2, yes
Edgar luck 10, Roll 1 small guns

You drop your gun again, butterfingers.

Hikano has what, 6 turns left until he wakes up.
It is now the Deathclaw's turn.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: July 18, 2018, 05:11:38 pm »

bash Edgar's face in with as many punches I can throw.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: July 18, 2018, 05:18:21 pm »

At least I now know that anything that isn't an aimed shot to the eyes sucks.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: July 19, 2018, 12:23:49 pm »

bash Edgar's face in with as many punches I can throw.

That is 3. 3 punches (Vah haha!)

90-40-15-10= 25%
Roll 6
Crit? 43. Maybe, now I actually have to do math.
40+2+ (25-6)/10 = 43. So yes, literally on the borderline.
Crit table roll 4. Damage 2*, no other effect (l0l)
Damage roll 11*2= 22 base. -2 for 20 base. 25 DR for 17 damage final.

Did I also forget Edgar's HP? You guys really need to check me on this >_>

Edgar 7/24

Punch 2 (Vah ha ha!)
Roll 28. Near miss
Crit fail? 1, no

Punch 3 (Vah ha ha!)
8, hit
Crit? 32, yes.
Crit table: 63. 2.5* damage, ignores armor, EN-3 or KO. Auto KO on Edgar.
Damage 12*2.5 -0  5 DR, base 30 final damage 29.

Edgar's head sprays blood across the room, like a water balloon splattering on the concrete, as the Deathclaw's claws gash his face. All the surrounding fighters are covered in a fine mist of red liquid, with his face damaged beyond recognition as anything human, let alone as a specific person. (Bloody Mess activate!)

(Edgar is now at Helpless KO. If he is raised back past 0, he will survive the fight. Players can pick up and carry him, but may not make any other action but moving unless they set him down. Picking up a KOed friend or alley costs 2 AP.)

Right. Everyone who isn't KOed in some way or a Deathclaw's turn. Hikano is out for 4 more turns.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 12:26:47 pm by Stirk »

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: July 19, 2018, 12:27:12 pm »

Oh look, more indisputable proof I am at a disadvantage without strong attacks aimed shots to the eyes because I can be wiped by a single two crits
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 25