Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

Author Topic: chaos continuation committee / exit the place  (Read 17706 times)

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: chaos continuation committee
« Reply #105 on: July 03, 2018, 08:20:07 pm »

Suckerpunch TrickleJest and wrestle him to the ground.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 04, 2018, 02:00:55 am »

"So we're attacking Triklejest now, I want to help."

Run Triklejest over with the car, then use the last of the steel the make the car less generic.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 04, 2018, 07:57:06 am »

The Chaos Continuation Committee.

eggnog101

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 04, 2018, 08:52:49 pm »

I realize absolutely nobody is going to answer the Receptionist's questions, and decide to fire off a missile named "Triklejest" which interferes with any attacks not spelling Tricklejest properly as a perfectly rational response.

TrickleJest

• Bay Watcher
  • I write things.
    • View Profile
Re: chaos continuation committee / exit the place
« Reply #109 on: July 09, 2018, 03:00:03 pm »

Welp, great! The people are attacking TrikleJest and TrikleJester, who are not me, TrickleJest. Which is fine for me. Eternities does sucker punch me, but he doesn't knock out my gun. I command the gun to self-explode, resulting in a nuclear explosion, this time specifically pretty fucking large, enough to engulf both myself and Eternities in the blast. Woo! I put uranium and self-detonation machines in all of my devices. Everyone should know this by now.

anaphaxeton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 09, 2018, 03:15:10 pm »

I was lazy, then I was sick, and now we're back! What? All of this time spent, and you didn't answer the questions? It can't possibly be because I didn't remind you, right?

Turn 13
Scream a cacophony of words (in unison with the Landites, so as to magnify our mind-destroying power) at the receptionist out of frustration
You decide to blow the receptionist's mind off the map. "I see that there is a damned cult that lay here. You want to replace the glory of God in my head with demons, qliphoth and all sorts of nightmares! Unfortunately for you, I have this wonderful thing known as 'plot armour'."

Zultan suddenly finds that half of his armour is missing, before the receptionist holds it up. The armour ripples, before blackness spreads across its surface. Ink drips out of it. The receptionist taps it twice, and begins vocalising. One of the Landites has their head explode.

"Sorry about that"
Aim my weapon at the comrades "Don't even think on signing the contract" try to take the gun from Triklejester
Triklejester? That sounds vaguely Afrikaner. You wave your secret weapon at everyone around you. It's like civil war is about to break out.

You try to steal the gun from Triklejester.

Suckerpunch TrickleJest and wrestle him to the ground.
You suckerpunch TrickleJest, and wrestle him to the ground! He now has a broken hip!

"So we're attacking Triklejest now, I want to help."

Run Triklejest over with the car, then use the last of the steel the make the car less generic.
You run Triklejest over with your car, and then make your car stylish!

The Chaos Continuation Committee.
"Oh, our one. The Chaos Continuation is an organisation that wishes to plunge this accursed world into darkness, and build it anew: promising absolute liberty of action, and the annihilation of those pesky lords that lurk above us. Now, any specifics?"

I realize absolutely nobody is going to answer the Receptionist's questions, and decide to fire off a missile named "Triklejest" which interferes with any attacks not spelling Tricklejest properly as a perfectly rational response.
Huh, you mispelled TrickleJest. Fortunately for you, I am a merciful person who listens to everyone's attacks regardless of spelling, except when I'm not.

Welp, great! The people are attacking TrikleJest and TrikleJester, who are not me, TrickleJest. Which is fine for me. Eternities does sucker punch me, but he doesn't knock out my gun. I command the gun to self-explode, resulting in a nuclear explosion, this time specifically pretty fucking large, enough to engulf both myself and Eternities in the blast. Woo! I put uranium and self-detonation machines in all of my devices. Everyone should know this by now.
The receptionist admonishes you for using school projects such as atomic weapons outside of the lab room. She then steals your gun, causing it to not go off.

As time passes on, you notice a door. It's locked. Great. The receptionist asks you three things: "who's here, why are you here, and who's shooting?" Please, get all three questions right. Bad things might happen to you, otherwise.

The receptionist evaluates the answer to all three questions. We'll list them here.
1. Who's there?
ANSWER:
2. Why are you here?
ANSWER:
3. Who's shooting?
ANSWER:

Oh, I suppose that because we're in school, I have to award you a mark. In the UK, I believe this would be Unqualified. In the USA, I think this would be F. I don't know what it may be in Hungary, especially a 1930s Austria-Hungary evangelical school, sorry about that. Do you know what happens to students in the system? If they get U/F/unknown Austro-Hungarian failing grades, like you guys, the system consumes them and turns them into a Walmart worker or something. If they get too many degrees, they have been BRAINWASHED by BIG GOVERNMENT. I think that's bad for your health, like dying -- or is dying good for your health? It gets confusing.

The receptionist walks up to you. She holds Trickle's stolen gun in one hand, Zurban's stolen Plot Armour in the other.

"You didn't have the simple decency to answer three simple questions! Shameful! Horrendous! Who taught you? Have they no manners?" Everything around her appears to blur, then flash red. The receptionist seems a little broken. Now, she's all "for Cordoba!" and you're all on the ground.

You're all dead.

Please don't get back up. I mean, that isn't a request. It isn't even an order. Don't get back up. You can't get back up, definitely. Everyone is dead, and there is most definitely, decidedly, certainly nothing you can do about it. Please don't get back up.

Everyone is dead.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 03:37:04 pm by anaphaxeton »
"Permission to fight has been given to those who are being fought, because they were wronged. And indeed, Allah is competent to give them victory." -- The Quran, Sahih International 22:39.

“And when that day comes, I know you will move to the sound of the guns and do your duty, and you will fight, and you will win.” -- Mike Pence, to West Point graduates.

TrickleJest

• Bay Watcher
  • I write things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 09, 2018, 03:29:08 pm »

I get back up. Fuck requests, fuck orders, fuck order, this is the chaos continuation committee, not the ordinary order order-people. It says on my character sheet that I'm impervious to death, the one in the lost tome, also known as the manual to this game. It's also one of the 666 quirks I could've chosen, although I seem to have forgotten the other 664 except for one other invulnerability, this one being brainwashing.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 09, 2018, 03:29:16 pm »

Who are these Lords above us? Also, how did you go about joining the CCC?

OoC Note[I'm not actually with them, so still alive and not hearing said receptionist's questions.]
{Currently talking with Augustus in my Marble.}

anaphaxeton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 09, 2018, 03:36:43 pm »

Perpetuity - I
I get back up. Fuck requests, fuck orders, fuck order, this is the chaos continuation committee, not the ordinary order order-people. It says on my character sheet that I'm impervious to death, the one in the lost tome, also known as the manual to this game. It's also one of the 666 quirks I could've chosen, although I seem to have forgotten the other 664 except for one other invulnerability, this one being brainwashing.
There are no filled out character sheets in the tome, so I know you're lying. You can have back up. Your back up is as formless as you are, because you're dead.

Who are these Lords above us? Also, how did you go about joining the CCC?

OoC Note[I'm not actually with them, so still alive and not hearing said receptionist's questions.]
{Currently talking with Augustus in my Marble.}
Ah, well, there's a problem.

"If they're in the 9.9%? They're one of those lords. Government minister? Lords, unless they're with us. A lord is one of those shady people with a lot of money and a desire for power. I found the CCC in one of their communes. I couldn't pay my rent, so I realised I was stuck with them, and then they told me about their aims. That put me on their train."
"Permission to fight has been given to those who are being fought, because they were wronged. And indeed, Allah is competent to give them victory." -- The Quran, Sahih International 22:39.

“And when that day comes, I know you will move to the sound of the guns and do your duty, and you will fight, and you will win.” -- Mike Pence, to West Point graduates.

TrickleJest

• Bay Watcher
  • I write things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 09, 2018, 03:41:58 pm »

Ah, sorry. There are no filled out sheets, that's right. I forgot to add the 666th quirk. Oh well. I remember there being something about how incomplete sheets also count, because you wanted people to fail in finishing it by the deadline, which was something like a day, and still get fucked over because they didn't think their 666 quirks through and you can use shit they never specified or fleshed out against them. Come on. That's totally something you'd do.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 09, 2018, 03:43:56 pm »

Good to know.

Quote from: Augustus
"Oh, I see what's going on: I obliterated my identity, and then you obliterated me! And now, you want to know about the CCC? Well, first things first, which one?"

Now, what other CCCs exist?

OoC Note[Will come out of marble after this.]

anaphaxeton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 09, 2018, 03:48:53 pm »

Perpetuity - II
Ah, sorry. There are no filled out sheets, that's right. I forgot to add the 666th quirk. Oh well. I remember there being something about how incomplete sheets also count, because you wanted people to fail in finishing it by the deadline, which was something like a day, and still get fucked over because they didn't think their 666 quirks through and you can use shit they never specified or fleshed out against them. Come on. That's totally something you'd do.
How do you even know quirks are in the game? They are, but you don't have access to the tome. There's actually 13 of them. The idea is that people get paranoid about their traits, wonder if this is the best road to not breaking Rule 2, and reconfigure them endlessly. I get tired, and go with the version most convenient for me, which is the one most likely to kill them.

Sheets don't go in the tome.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 09, 2018, 03:51:23 pm »

"Don't blame me when the CCC gone the world, I tried"
Is there at least something interesting to do when I'm dead
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 09, 2018, 03:53:07 pm »

OoC[TrickleJest, I did add you as a friend right? Or you added me. Come on in to my Marble. Just remember, my world, my rules.]

anaphaxeton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 09, 2018, 03:59:35 pm »

Perpetuity - III
"Don't blame me when the CCC gone the world, I tried"
Is there at least something interesting to do when I'm dead

Well, don't blame me. It's not like I control the entire gameflow or anything.
You'll have to find it. Perhaps you can play rounders, like an... English schoolgirl. Perhaps you can make a mausoleum. Perhaps you can find the lost and hungry spirits of every CCC's previous victim. Maybe you can wonder how the CCC destroyed the world without your permission. The choice is yours.

OoC[TrickleJest, I did add you as a friend right? Or you added me. Come on in to my Marble. Just remember, my world, my rules.]
hey
hey hey friendo are you sure you all are safe there
Please answer to the best of your ability, using everything you currently know.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10