Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

Author Topic: chaos continuation committee / exit the place  (Read 17750 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: chaos continuation committee
« Reply #90 on: July 01, 2018, 03:36:51 pm »

Pick up the contract with a Light Hand And scan it.(Magically to find the enchantments and individual text.)

TrickleJest

• Bay Watcher
  • I write things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 01, 2018, 04:13:57 pm »

"Mr. GM, are you sure you don't want me killing anyone?" I frown, looking straight in the direction of the abyss. "Here, let me show you how fun it can be! Maybe then you'll actually decide to kill people!" I say, pulling out a gun and covering my eyes with my hand. "Hm... This way!" I laugh, turning around and shooting it thirteen times at the direction of the house, or at least, a random direction that happens to be the house. It probably misses, but if it doesn't, I sure hope it doesn't hit anyone, colon caret end parenthesis!

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 01, 2018, 04:33:33 pm »

Before the threating the defactors I make sure to be somewhat away from this psycho
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 02, 2018, 05:48:01 am »

Go to the house then steel one of the cars that are in front of it.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

anaphaxeton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
chaos continuation committee - gymnasium
« Reply #94 on: July 02, 2018, 02:58:42 pm »

Turn 11.
Head into the building displayed in the image.
You head into the building displayed into the image. You find that you are no longer in Arabia, but are in Hungary. Is Hungary in Arabia? You aren't really sure.

Threatened one of the defactors
"What the hell going on here? What have you done? Where are we?"
You threaten one of the defectors.

"Uh, we took you here! To this place -- the place. We don't know a lot about it, but it's a mixture of everything we hate about reality. If we hit the centre, we can make reality a better place. I'm not really sure what a better place is. I think we should keep it the same."

He seems kind of frightened. Perhaps you don't want to treat him too harshly: he might defect again.

"Onward, my neoreactionary brethren."

Take the Landites along with me while I explore this weird hellhole.
You take the Landites along with you, while you explore. As everyone else is going to this """house""" in Hungary, it appears that you're going to Hungary as well.

Pick up the contract with a Light Hand And scan it.(Magically to find the enchantments and individual text.)
Spoiler: Prior Contract Text (click to show/hide)
Bizarrely, the contract is not enchanted at all. This likely has something to do with the nature of this place.

"Mr. GM, are you sure you don't want me killing anyone?" I frown, looking straight in the direction of the abyss. "Here, let me show you how fun it can be! Maybe then you'll actually decide to kill people!" I say, pulling out a gun and covering my eyes with my hand. "Hm... This way!" I laugh, turning around and shooting it thirteen times at the direction of the house, or at least, a random direction that happens to be the house. It probably misses, but if it doesn't, I sure hope it doesn't hit anyone, colon caret end parenthesis!
Oh, I want you killing people, and I want you dead, but I don't want you guys killing each other. Actually, maybe I do. Civil wars are fun. You shoot at the "house". The house is a school, but we'll let that slide. Somehow, one of your shoots hits Eternities, who takes 1 damage to his aura.

Before the threating the defactors I make sure to be somewhat away from this psycho
Double post, but we'll just say that you aren't near Trickle.

Go to the house then steel one of the cars that are in front of it.
You "steel" one of the cars. I presume this involves scrapping the cars into steel. +15 steel scrap. You can likely steal a car without wasting much time next turn, though.

We are in Hungary now. As you approach the building, you quickly realise this is not a house, but instead a school. You enter the reception. There is a receptionist. She seems incredulous.

Interlude.
Spoiler: Player Statistics (click to show/hide)

"Oh, so you guys are basically NPCs in real life‽‽‽"
8x CCC Defectors.

DESCRIPTION.
You are in the reception of the Budapest-Fasori Evangélikus Gimnázium. There is an incredulous receptionist. Several CCC defectors have joined you. About half of them are Landites.

"Augustus Caesar"'s contract lies on the ground? If one for some strange reason wished to sign it, they could. The desert appears to be long gone.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 03:20:49 pm by anaphaxeton »
"Permission to fight has been given to those who are being fought, because they were wronged. And indeed, Allah is competent to give them victory." -- The Quran, Sahih International 22:39.

“And when that day comes, I know you will move to the sound of the guns and do your duty, and you will fight, and you will win.” -- Mike Pence, to West Point graduates.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 02, 2018, 03:37:56 pm »

I step back from the man and screem to no paticular diraction
"Why do you need us to do your bidding? and what parts of the world you want gone?"
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 02, 2018, 03:47:39 pm »

Still in the arena.

I enter my inner world and talk to my new friend Augustus about the contract and other things.

Since it's my inner world, he can tell me about the CCC.

Inner World means Reality Marble. I only got one Friend right now, but it will come in handy someday.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 02, 2018, 05:12:54 pm »

Greet the receptionist in English.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

eggnog101

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 02, 2018, 07:14:07 pm »

i try to convince the hungarians to become nomadic magyars once more and plunder the roman empire

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 02, 2018, 08:21:29 pm »

Convert the receptionist to the Landite cause by spewing nigh-incoherent (but very concerning) warnings of the dangers of progressivism and egalitarianism.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 08:27:59 pm by Mallos »
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 03, 2018, 03:43:14 am »

I take the steel and make it into a gun and some bullets, then I steal one of the cars.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

TrickleJest

• Bay Watcher
  • I write things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 03, 2018, 05:28:47 am »

"Wooo! I got one!" I jump in glee, looking at Eternities, who seems to have either ignored my gunshots or not noticed them at all. In the case of the first, I'm fully justified in walking up to the school and shooting him from outside the door, and if he hadn't noticed, well, there's no way I could've known he didn't like it. Actually, I still don't know if he didn't like it! So I do just that - walk up to the school, open the door, slowly but carefully, and shoot in his general direction 13 times. If anyone gets caught in the blast, great! They can die too.

I also make sure to scan the Vis of the defectors - see if they have any particularly delicious colors. Orange, violet and pure white.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 06:26:10 am by TrickleJest »

anaphaxeton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
chaos continuation committee - hungry in hungary
« Reply #102 on: July 03, 2018, 01:55:32 pm »

Turn 12.
I step back from the man and screem to no paticular diraction
"Why do you need us to do your bidding? and what parts of the world you want gone?"
"Uh, we were told that we needed the permission of the people! We want the entire world gone, though since we're with you guys, we don't really want the world gone anymore."

You scream into the abyssal void. The receptionist looks at you strangely.

Still in the arena.

I enter my inner world and talk to my new friend Augustus about the contract and other things.

Since it's my inner world, he can tell me about the CCC.

Inner World means Reality Marble. I only got one Friend right now, but it will come in handy someday.

What's a 'reality marble'? is what I'd say if I didn't have passing knowledge of Fate something/something. You have managed to acquire "Augustus" as a friend, presumably due to applying a friendship laser to his face. "Augustus" is, of course, not the real Augustus Caesar. He exists in a liquid state. Unfortunately, liquids are not famous for their talking ability. You stare for a few seconds, move your hands randomly about, and eventually get him to manifest in a more human form. "Augustus" appears to be more Frankish than Roman, more from around the English Channel than the Mediterranean Sea.

"Oh, I see what's going on: I obliterated my identity, and then you obliterated me! And now, you want to know about the CCC? Well, first things first, which one?"

Greet the receptionist in English.
"We speak German in here," the receptionist says in perfect English. "But hello. What business do you have at our institute of learning?"

i try to convince the hungarians to become nomadic magyars once more and plunder the roman empire
You move towards the first Hungarian you can see: the receptionist! "My, you want me to plunder Byzantine Rome? I'd be elated, but I have gotten too used to the pleasures of civilisation and Christianity has acted as a crux and a motive for all of us here."

Perhaps you would have better luck recruiting randoms outside.

Convert the receptionist to the Landite cause by spewing nigh-incoherent (but very concerning) warnings of the dangers of progressivism and egalitarianism.
You walk up to the receptionist, and attempt to convert her again.

"Are you evangelists? We're evangelists, and while we understand very much the dangers of overtly fast societal progressiveness, I would not like to join your movement. Perhaps someone else in this building would like to join your movement, but I am not sure there is even anyone else there."

I take the steel and make it into a gun and some bullets, then I steal one of the cars.
You now have a gun, and a car. -3x steel scrap.

"Wooo! I got one!" I jump in glee, looking at Eternities, who seems to have either ignored my gunshots or not noticed them at all. In the case of the first, I'm fully justified in walking up to the school and shooting him from outside the door, and if he hadn't noticed, well, there's no way I could've known he didn't like it. Actually, I still don't know if he didn't like it! So I do just that - walk up to the school, open the door, slowly but carefully, and shoot in his general direction 13 times. If anyone gets caught in the blast, great! They can die too.

I also make sure to scan the Vis of the defectors - see if they have any particularly delicious colors. Orange, violet and pure white.
You jump ecstatically in glee as you shoot your comrade, and decide that it's a truly perfect idea to do it again! You shoot exactly thirteen times at The_Two_Eternities and manage to break his aura completely! The receptionist restrains a squeal, and the CCC defectors seem too used to this. Especially the Landites: the expression on their faces seems kind of warped. Speaking about them, their vis colours seem to be also a mundane grey, though the Landites seem to be slightly more black.

You feel like there's a particularly tasty red somewhere on this street, though, and that red is changing colour. It goes from crimson, then to pink, and then back, and for a moment it's as your wildest dreams: orange, violet, white all in one. I don't know why you enjoy guzzling toothpaste so much, but if that's your meal, then it's your meal.

sometimes, I wonder if these logos of dictators will suddenly make themselves relevant to the current situation

As time passes on, you notice a door. It's locked. Great. The receptionist asks you three things: "who's here, why are you here, and who's shooting?" Please, get all three questions right. Bad things might happen to you, otherwise.

Interlude.
Spoiler: Player Statistics (click to show/hide)

"Oh, so you guys are basically NPCs in real life‽‽‽"
8x CCC Defectors.

DESCRIPTION.
You are in the reception of the Budapest-Fasori Evangélikus Gimnázium. There is an incredulous receptionist. There is a door, though it is locked, which presumably leads to the rest of the school. Several CCC defectors have joined you. About half of them are Landites.

"Augustus Caesar"'s contract lies on the ground? If one for some strange reason wished to sign it, they could. The desert appears to be long gone.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 03:38:21 pm by anaphaxeton »
"Permission to fight has been given to those who are being fought, because they were wronged. And indeed, Allah is competent to give them victory." -- The Quran, Sahih International 22:39.

“And when that day comes, I know you will move to the sound of the guns and do your duty, and you will fight, and you will win.” -- Mike Pence, to West Point graduates.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 03, 2018, 03:46:06 pm »

Scream a cacophony of words (in unison with the Landites, so as to magnify our mind-destroying power) at the receptionist out of frustration
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 03, 2018, 04:14:12 pm »

"Sorry about that"
Aim my weapon at the comrades "Don't even think on signing the contract" try to take the gun from Triklejest
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 03:03:13 pm by Rockeater »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10