Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10

Author Topic: chaos continuation committee / exit the place  (Read 17711 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: chaos continuation committee
« Reply #75 on: June 30, 2018, 02:28:19 pm »

Am I not allowed two actions?

anaphaxeton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 30, 2018, 02:42:24 pm »

Am I not allowed two actions?
I keep missing parts of / all of your posts. Sorry about that. Fixed.
"Permission to fight has been given to those who are being fought, because they were wronged. And indeed, Allah is competent to give them victory." -- The Quran, Sahih International 22:39.

“And when that day comes, I know you will move to the sound of the guns and do your duty, and you will fight, and you will win.” -- Mike Pence, to West Point graduates.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 30, 2018, 03:32:34 pm »

You know what, I want my freedom
Step out to the desert
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 03:46:50 pm by Rockeater »
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 30, 2018, 03:41:40 pm »

Bind Augustus with my Light, then Fly up Higher and Higher, to the top of the stadium and that length above it.

"I summon the light of destruction down upon my prisoners."
"Stars, gather, and become the light which pierces everything. Tear through everything in a blaze of light!"

"Starlight--Breaker!!!"

Attack is aimed at Augustus. Also based/draws upon natural mana in the air, so anti-magic won't effect it.
Starlight Breaker, because why not a Megalaser of Freindship.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 03:43:49 pm by TricMagic »

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 30, 2018, 03:46:27 pm »

Break the English language. Throw shards of grammatical conventions at Caesar.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

TrickleJest

• Bay Watcher
  • I write things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 30, 2018, 04:25:48 pm »

I watch as the man grabs the VOX and runs away. "Awww, I was hoping to keep this one! The last one was stolen like, what, three years ago? Oh well." I shrug, pulling out another one of my gizmos, the Nuclear Usurping Technological Sphere, NUTS for short. They look like two small balls, blue, no larger than a couple centimeters in radius. Running up to TricMagic, I place one on his head, causing it to shroud his entire body in a sphere-like aura. Afterwards, I do the same thing for myself, and carefully wait until the man is far enough away. "Aw, do you think I'm an idiot, Mr. GM? I come prepared for situations like these." I laugh, staring at the man, and once he takes another step forward, I continue. "VOX! Initiate self-destruct mode!" I smirk, and the VOX explodes. Whoom. Nuclear explosions. Nice.

As the explosion goes off, only TricMagic and I are safe. "Don't worry, every other player!" I laugh, but of course, nobody can hear me. "See, Mr. GM doesn't want anyone dead! So, evidently, either my attack will never go off at all, or only the players will be secured! Or maybe, just maybe, NUTS won't even work, and Mr. GM will adhere to the rules of absolute chaos and decide that we'll all just die together!" I smile, watching the chaos ensue.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 30, 2018, 05:33:51 pm »

Continue subverting the cabal.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

eggnog101

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 30, 2018, 09:55:52 pm »

I hit Augustus with a copy of the New Testament

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 01, 2018, 04:48:28 am »

Run up to Augustus and stab him in the gut with my GM railroad.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

anaphaxeton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
chaos continuation committee - roma est in arabia IV
« Reply #84 on: July 01, 2018, 02:37:21 pm »

Turn 10.
You know what, I want my freedom
Step out to the desert
You take your first step towards freedom. "Augustus" tilts towards you, his jaw chattering. His mouth opens up, before firing a laser towards you, charring one of your legs.

"Ah, so you won't acknowledge a step towards a better future? You wish to scamper throughout Italia Arabia, and find your way out of this wondrous realm. That's cute."

Yes, he said Italia, and then something scratched it out. Magical.

Bind Augustus with my Light, then Fly up Higher and Higher, to the top of the stadium and that length above it.

"I summon the light of destruction down upon my prisoners."
"Stars, gather, and become the light which pierces everything. Tear through everything in a blaze of light!"

"Starlight--Breaker!!!"

Attack is aimed at Augustus. Also based/draws upon natural mana in the air, so anti-magic won't effect it.
Starlight Breaker, because why not a Megalaser of Freindship.
"Augustus" looks at you with shock and horror. He has seen enough of this group's subversions and forceful recruitments, and you're saying that he's going to become your friend after you forcefully annihilate him? That's horrendous. I'd argue that anti-magic affects saturated mana, but fortunately the only anti-magician here is gone. Augustus' head is blown off.

Break the English language. Throw shards of grammatical conventions at Caesar.
"'OK' est, Augustus latinam habet!"
"Augustus" is still angry, iratus, whatever. Old grammatical conventions represent the power of Latin over English, you know? And we're all reading this in English, which means that at any moment "Augustus" could have subverted this text and overrode it with his vision of language and therefore reality. That would be bad. It's okay, man. Now we're all living in fear of a certain 'a planetary singularity toward utter dissipation whose dynamism becomes more complicated as it circuitously verges upon zero'. Capitalism burdens culture, you say.

I watch as the man grabs the VOX and runs away. "Awww, I was hoping to keep this one! The last one was stolen like, what, three years ago? Oh well." I shrug, pulling out another one of my gizmos, the Nuclear Usurping Technological Sphere, NUTS for short. They look like two small balls, blue, no larger than a couple centimeters in radius. Running up to TricMagic, I place one on his head, causing it to shroud his entire body in a sphere-like aura. Afterwards, I do the same thing for myself, and carefully wait until the man is far enough away. "Aw, do you think I'm an idiot, Mr. GM? I come prepared for situations like these." I laugh, staring at the man, and once he takes another step forward, I continue. "VOX! Initiate self-destruct mode!" I smirk, and the VOX explodes. Whoom. Nuclear explosions. Nice.

As the explosion goes off, only TricMagic and I are safe. "Don't worry, every other player!" I laugh, but of course, nobody can hear me. "See, Mr. GM doesn't want anyone dead! So, evidently, either my attack will never go off at all, or only the players will be secured! Or maybe, just maybe, NUTS won't even work, and Mr. GM will adhere to the rules of absolute chaos and decide that we'll all just die together!" I smile, watching the chaos ensue.
Oh, I want people dead. I just don't want them dead quite yet. That deprives us all from entertainment. We enter absolute chaos. Absolute chaos tells me that it means fixed chaos right now, and so we roll a d6 to see the opportunities. 1-2, first option, you get the idea.

Wait, only the players are secured? No wonder Mr. Doctor was laughing. You nuke everyone.

We'll wait just a second to see the VOX explode.

Continue subverting the cabal.
You convert 2 more CCC Defectors, while...

I hit Augustus with a copy of the New Testament
...eggnog-man brings out some blasphemous propaganda!

"Ah, Marce, or pretender. You have been converted by them, as well? Oh, I see. This is part of the subversive trickery to be used against the state ideology. Wait, state? But we don't have a state, but if we don't have a state then how can we represent the authority of the state?"

"Augustus" is missing his head, "Augustus" is missing the integrity of the vaguely defined CCC ideology, and soon "Augustus" is going to be nuked.

Run up to Augustus and stab him in the gut with my GM railroad.
"Augustus" doesn't have guts, silly! You still poke him rather hard, though, causing something to crack! Static fills the corners of your vision.

nuketown

Rome has been split into halves to improve administration. "Augustus"' body has been split into halves by Zultan, presumably to improve the rate of his death. The marble statue melts, and then the static in the corners of your vision. "Augustus" and his fellow CCC members have disappeared. Now, you are left with an expanse of desert, and eight defectors of the Chaos Continuation Committee to interrogate.

At the CCC? Base.
"Why, this is the nuclear weaponry that the young men had told me about, though I expected something on the level of the raising of Sodom and Gomorrah! By grace itself, I am thankful that we have extracted the strange stigmata from that thing. While such things deserve to be in the state of annihilation, it would set us back. What a strange and awful curse."

Event 1: roma est in arabia.
Spoiler: Player Statistics (click to show/hide)

"Oh, so you guys are basically NPCs in real life‽‽‽"
8x CCC Defectors.

"Augustus Caesar." Ditched as well.
a lot of CCC members

DESCRIPTION.
You are in the CCC Colosseum. Several CCC defectors have joined you. About half of them are Landites.

"Augustus Caesar"'s contract lies on the ground. If one for some strange reason wished to sign it, they could. Past the remaining portion of the walls is a large expanse of desert. You fear that you are not in Italy, though I can't possible imagine where you may be.

You probably want to escape this place.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 03:24:48 pm by anaphaxeton »
"Permission to fight has been given to those who are being fought, because they were wronged. And indeed, Allah is competent to give them victory." -- The Quran, Sahih International 22:39.

“And when that day comes, I know you will move to the sound of the guns and do your duty, and you will fight, and you will win.” -- Mike Pence, to West Point graduates.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 01, 2018, 03:18:39 pm »

Head into the building displayed in the image.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 01, 2018, 03:22:58 pm »

Standing in the emperor's box is somebody roleplaying as "Augustus Caesar"? "Augustus Caesar"'s body is a marble statue with major burn marks covering it, alongside several cracks?

Didn't his head get torn off?

anaphaxeton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 01, 2018, 03:25:38 pm »

Standing in the emperor's box is somebody roleplaying as "Augustus Caesar"? "Augustus Caesar"'s body is a marble statue with major burn marks covering it, alongside several cracks?

Didn't his head get torn off?
Oh, no, I hadn't modified that part of the update yet.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 01, 2018, 03:30:59 pm »

Threatened one of the defactors
"What the hell going on here? What have you done? Where are we?"
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 01, 2018, 03:32:00 pm »

"Onward, my neoreactionary brethren."

Take the Landites along with me while I explore this weird hellhole.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10