Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

Author Topic: chaos continuation committee / exit the place  (Read 17716 times)

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: chaos continuation committee
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2018, 05:02:16 pm »

Awaken my aura.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2018, 05:13:08 pm »

Help him awaken his Aura.

"May I ask why you did that" my character asks him using Light-Style Telepathy.(Waves man..)

eggnog101

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2018, 07:38:22 pm »

i smash Mr Doctor with Charles Martel, who is a hammer and therefore a weapon.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 08:02:49 pm by eggnog101 »

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2018, 12:12:56 am »

Use sign language to ask the doctor what so funny?
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2018, 04:50:30 am »

Take one of the rails from the GM's railroad and hit the doctor with it.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

anaphaxeton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
chaos continuation committee - forbidden fruit ii
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2018, 11:32:38 am »

Turn 5.
Where are the periods in the update? Where do the sentences end? The periods magically show up, causing the evil doctor man to have a period. He bleeds.
...contaminating your aura! This is supposed to be a good thing. Please smile.

There's no period at the end, because you don't stop laughing laughing laughing just like that! You attempt to make Mr. Doctor have a period, but period is related to frequency and Mr. Doctor can't hear frequency! You fail.

Inform the doctor that science doesn't exist, and neither does he.
He can't hear you, but you're correct! Mr. Doctor takes minor existential damage. He doesn't notice, you don't notice, but now you all know about it.

Awaken my aura.
You awaken your aura!

"May I ask why you did that" my character asks him using Light-Style Telepathy.(Waves man..)
You help him awaken his Aura, allowing him to survive another hit with his aura.

Your question will be answered at the end of the turn.

i smash Mr Doctor with Charles Martel, who is a hammer and therefore a weapon.
Hm, Mr. Doctor isn't a member of that other CCC, the Cordoba Caliphate Convention, so he isn't as adversely affected as he could be, but he gets whacked. Hard. You break his pen holding hand, preventing him from ever writing again. That was probably one of his favourite hobbies, too, and now he'll never even able to get better by finding better writing materials.

Use sign language to ask the doctor what so funny?
"It's all so funny. That's why I'm the Laughing Man, you see. I used to be quite a cynic, but then I entered this place. It reveals to you the true nature of funny funny reality. Funny, funny, funny. Come on, laugh along with me."

Take one of the rails from the GM's railroad and hit the doctor with it.
You hit the laughing man with one of my rail components. He lurches to the floor.

Mr. Doctor, the Laughing Man, that generic kidnapper guy in a suit, has been defeated. Perhaps you want to figure out some way of measuring how long someone takes to kill. He's not quite dead, though, and of course his trademark act doesn't quite stop.

"Psychic man, so, you asked why I do what I do? Well, I laugh because this entire strange realm is funny. I stab my ears out with my pen because this screaming sycophant," and then he points at Mallos, "hasn't heard of hostage etiquette. When you get kidnapped, clearly you have to quiet down. Why would you ever want to alert the world to the fact that you've been kidnapped? Now, why are you all in this place? This is unreality, what happens when the world gets too crazy for people to bear. We think so, anyway. It's an especially nightmarish place, and that's why we want you to be there to experience what's coming up."

A door appears behind the Laughing Man. What do you want to do with him? Any more questions to hope he gives less vague answers for?

Spoiler: Player Statistics (click to show/hide)

You are in a waiting room. The Laughing Man has stopped moving. There is a door behind him.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 01:27:46 pm by anaphaxeton »
"Permission to fight has been given to those who are being fought, because they were wronged. And indeed, Allah is competent to give them victory." -- The Quran, Sahih International 22:39.

“And when that day comes, I know you will move to the sound of the guns and do your duty, and you will fight, and you will win.” -- Mike Pence, to West Point graduates.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2018, 11:59:22 am »

Actions...

anaphaxeton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2018, 12:11:50 pm »

Actions...
((Fixed in the copy of the update that I'm editing. Sorry about that, real thing should be out in a bit.))
Done!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 01:28:03 pm by anaphaxeton »
"Permission to fight has been given to those who are being fought, because they were wronged. And indeed, Allah is competent to give them victory." -- The Quran, Sahih International 22:39.

“And when that day comes, I know you will move to the sound of the guns and do your duty, and you will fight, and you will win.” -- Mike Pence, to West Point graduates.

eggnog101

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2018, 05:27:12 pm »

(note to self: destroy the other CCC)
i remind the right honorable gm that the doctor's other hand is perfectly fine and probably capable of holding a pen he just has to completely relearn his daily routine which is probably a clear sign we didn't murder him hard enough but this isn't the CST (chaos sociopath trainwreck) so

i ask him "what's coming up next anyway? the stalest possible your mom joke?"

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2018, 05:32:10 pm »

Go through the door.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2018, 08:42:58 pm »

Scream inarticulately and curbstomp Mr. Doctor.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2018, 11:41:59 pm »

throw doctor through the door
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2018, 02:29:39 am »

Pick up the doctor and break him in half over my knee.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

TrickleJest

• Bay Watcher
  • I write things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2018, 11:38:25 am »

GM asked me to clarify, so I clarify that my Aura becomes Vis, which is probably a lot better. Anyway, I approach the fallen doctor and pause for a second, shutting my eyes, breathing in deeply. Suddenly, something starts to coat me, slithering across the surface of my skin and flowing out next to me. Fog. Bright orange fog. Pent up inside my body, it escapes swiftly through my pores, turning me into a semi-human fog machine. I breathe out, to let the fog know it can roam free, and it does. I open my eyes very slowly, looking at the doctor from the corners of my eyes. And as the orange fog surrounds me, he can tell something feels off about me, even if he doesn't stop laughing. It's like some dark shadow is crawling up my skin, even if it's not actually alive. It appears as if my body's shading itself has been altered, something that should be fairly difficult to do if you aren't me.

But to his twisted mind, it's just funny. He must think I'm some sort of edgelord, or that I'm trying too hard, and frankly - he's absolutely right. So he laughs and laughs and laughs, harder and harder, as my body literally becomes jagged with edge. And then, when his laughing has reached its peak, I smile a warm smile. "Hah." I say, letting out a chuckle, and laugh along with the Doctor.

And then he fucking chokes on the gas, which was actually a gas, and not fog. It runs deep inside of him, infecting his Vis stream, and releases his sickly gray Vis out right into my palms, leaking out of the body slowly but carefully, until there isn't a single drop left. Then, feeling it in my hand, I roll it up into a sphere. "Yo, TricMagic, you want some of this? It's a delicacy!" I turn to TricMagic, reaching out my hand.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2018, 11:49:48 am »

"No thank you."

Create a sword cane made of light, then walk through the door.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10