Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Author Topic: chaos continuation committee / exit the place  (Read 17692 times)

anaphaxeton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
chaos continuation committee / exit the place
« on: June 23, 2018, 03:09:16 pm »

You are in the magical realm of unreality, which is like a basement beyond basements. To get out, you have to play the worst forum game in Bay12 history. How do you play? Well, I don't know. Just play. Welcome!

(Read the latest page to find out what exactly is going on! Or don't, and post the first action you think of. That sounds fun.)
Spoiler: original original post (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Rules (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 02:42:03 pm by anaphaxeton »
"Permission to fight has been given to those who are being fought, because they were wronged. And indeed, Allah is competent to give them victory." -- The Quran, Sahih International 22:39.

“And when that day comes, I know you will move to the sound of the guns and do your duty, and you will fight, and you will win.” -- Mike Pence, to West Point graduates.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: chaos continuation committee
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2018, 03:12:01 pm »

Let there be Light.

Bring forth the Light from my Soul, my Aura.

TrickleJest

• Bay Watcher
  • I write things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2018, 03:24:49 pm »

And I find myself returning to Bay12. Is this anything like the Itty Bitty Titty Comittee? Because if I'm going to watch some girls making out, they better be 2D.

I wave at TricMagic, pointing out in a rather extempore fashion that our usernames both begin with "Tric". Thus, an alliance is in order. Will you accept, decline, abstain, or choose some unforeseen fourth option? Life is but a mystery.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 05:03:49 pm by TrickleJest »

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2018, 03:32:14 pm »

Ptw
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2018, 05:22:48 pm »

I have a mouth, and I can scream.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

anaphaxeton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
chaos continuation committee - Turn 1.
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2018, 06:35:24 pm »

Turn 1.
Let there be Light.

Bring forth the Light from my Soul, my Aura.
You declare that there is light, and facta est lux, pouring from your very soul. It's a very good soul. I hope that nothing happens to it -- that'd be terrible! The light reveals that you are indeed in a basement, as opposed to a closet, a bunker, or any other sort of nightmarish location. There is a single wooden door that you're facing. It appears to be open.

And I find myself returning to Bay12. Is this anything like the Itty Bitty Titty Comittee? Because if I'm going to watch some girls making out, they better be 2D.

I wave at TricMagic, pointing out in a rather extempore fashion that our usernames both begin with "Tric". Thus, an alliance is in order. Will you accept, decline, abstain, or choose some unforeseen fourth option? Life is but a mystery.
What's basement survival? An extension of normal survival, taking place in a basement. How do you survive normally? By making allies. You decide to attempt to ally with someone else with an affinity for trickery. I'm not that person, so I have zero clue how they respond.

Ptw
You watch other people scramble about a basement.

I have a mouth, and I can scream.
You scream in the basement beyond basements, an area basically perfect for screaming. It's somewhat shrill, and quite a few of your comrades look at you strangely. Some even scream alongside you. Whatever demented person put you in here is probably satisfied with their work right now.

There are people, and there is an open door to the north. Why hasn't anyone fallen into it yet? That's bizarre.
"Permission to fight has been given to those who are being fought, because they were wronged. And indeed, Allah is competent to give them victory." -- The Quran, Sahih International 22:39.

“And when that day comes, I know you will move to the sound of the guns and do your duty, and you will fight, and you will win.” -- Mike Pence, to West Point graduates.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2018, 06:39:49 pm »

Let Light, my Aura, be my shield against horrors and beasts, silver and steel.

Rwby Aura basically.

SingularSpades

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2018, 07:20:50 pm »

Close the door, why bother with new things, you’ve got everything you need in your basement.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2018, 11:39:38 pm »

Well, let's join them, I scramble about a basement
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 04:00:07 am by Rockeater »
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

TrickleJest

• Bay Watcher
  • I write things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2018, 03:57:10 am »

I am one of those comrades that yells alongside Mallos, and the combination of yells and shrieks causes whatever is on the other side of the door, that Schrödinger's monster none of us are yet aware of, to be intimated beyond his wildest dreams. No, see, when he was a child, his brother would frequently abuse him. Late at night, when he was sleeping soundly, the semi-existent abomination, his brother would yell and yell and yell, waking him up, and every night this happened, every time he slept, ate, all of his habits were disturbed by this loud noise that still forever resonates inside his ears.

And this sound reminds him of his brother, sending him into a trip down agony lane, where everything is infinitely worse than the thing before it, and yet each is infinitely bad.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2018, 04:54:59 am »

Scream harder.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

eggnog101

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2018, 08:49:46 am »

i throw a glass of eggnog though the door

anaphaxeton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
chaos continuation committee - beyond the door.
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2018, 08:58:56 am »

Turn 2.
Let Light, my Aura, be my shield against horrors and beasts, silver and steel.

Rwby Aura basically.
Your very good soul pours out very good light. You now have an aura. You're marginally more safe, and marginally less likely to die.

Close the door, why bother with new things, you’ve got everything you need in your basement.
You close the door. Somehow, you aren't in a basement: you're on train tracks, and you're about to be run over! If you get run over, you die, and that's a violation of this game's second rule. You use your defeatist attitude on the train, and stand still, before getting crushed. If this was actually happening, that would be a guide on what not to do. The correct answer is to keep moving along the railroad, never backwards, and never off*.

The door is closed now. Your comrades look at you strangely.

* going off the railroad may not lead to punishment

Well, let's join them, I scramble about a basement
You scramble about a basement, and run into a closed door. It's unlocked.

I am one of those comrades that yells alongside Mallos, and the combination of yells and shrieks causes whatever is on the other side of the door, that Schrödinger's monster none of us are yet aware of, to be intimated beyond his wildest dreams. No, see, when he was a child, his brother would frequently abuse him. Late at night, when he was sleeping soundly, the semi-existent abomination, his brother would yell and yell and yell, waking him up, and every night this happened, every time he slept, ate, all of his habits were disturbed by this loud noise that still forever resonates inside his ears.

And this sound reminds him of his brother, sending him into a trip down agony lane, where everything is infinitely worse than the thing before it, and yet each is infinitely bad.
As you scream, the door is torn to pieces. Somebody's laughing at you.

Scream harder.
Somebody's laughing at you, harder.

i throw a glass of eggnog though the door
You glass whatever's behind the door. It stops laughing for a second, and then continues.

There is an open door. Nobody has looked to see what is behind it, though there is probably something there, which possesses the ability to laugh like a goddamned maniac. It has been glassed.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 11:33:57 am by anaphaxeton »

eggnog101

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2018, 11:35:47 am »

i follow the gm railroad though the door

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2018, 11:47:39 am »

Throw something out of the door, I don't trust it
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10