Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 231

Author Topic: DIG: Heresy  (Read 404806 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: DIG: Mummies Alive!
« Reply #1785 on: April 01, 2019, 05:27:09 pm »

By the way, everyone can level up in both parties.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: DIG: CAWtastrophe
« Reply #1786 on: April 01, 2019, 05:27:59 pm »

"Ah."
AsHul holds up one stiff, lumpy hand before his crooked eyes, and turns it slowly, flexing the fingers and making a fist, before dropping his hand to his lap again.
"Well done, fellow Divers."

Can we exit the room now? If not, knock on the door or whatever. Meet with the clergy-in-charge of the vision room and report on our travels. Request a pay increase. Only hand over the relic when it is expicitly asked for or demanded, but do, in fact, hand it over in that event. Collect monies, phone the bore, and return to the warehouse.

Level up roll got me one point of cunning. Saving my point of skill for now.

« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 05:31:56 pm by Ozarck »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
Re: DIG...
« Reply #1787 on: April 01, 2019, 05:48:11 pm »

Str: 14
Dex: 13
Spe: 6 
End: 7 
Awa: 14
Cun: 11
Kno: 11
Ner: 13

Stats updated.

"Do you need me to be your left arm today, Kara?"

Follow Kara. Try to, ah, boost her confidence?

Spoiler: Wiellste? (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 02:02:50 am by Egan_BW »

Hotfire90

« Reply #1788 on: April 01, 2019, 06:20:43 pm »

"It is as I feared, we could have gotten out with all of the books if only our expedition leader had just waited for everyone to be ready." Alex let out a bitter sigh before continuing.
"We'll have to make up this devastating loss in the imminent negotiations, but otherwise it'll have to do."

Do I still have the moon blade or did that not carry over? Follow AsHul and insist on questioning our employers about the relic vision before we enter negotiations with them.
Spoiler: Alex Wells (click to show/hide)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1789 on: April 01, 2019, 06:32:27 pm »

"How very ungrateful of you, Mister Wells. And how conceited, to consider the gain of so many books to be a loss. Please, get your head together before you present yourself to our employers."

Hotfire90

« Reply #1790 on: April 01, 2019, 06:48:16 pm »

"If you had just waited for all of us to be ready before grabbing the relic, we could've left with ALL of the books. We have lost so much knowledge because of your impatience. What little we recovered is not worth celebrating about.

I don't know what you're thinking, but to consider this grave loss of knowledge a gain, is absurd."

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #1791 on: April 01, 2019, 07:04:14 pm »

"Alex, please do attempt to calm yourself.  Ashul could not have known precisely what would happen, and expedience is a virtue.  Beyond that, he certainly deserves your respect.  You may not be aware of this, but he brought you back from the dead, after the bowman destroyed your head--and at significant risk to his own well-being, at that.  Our wounds may have healed after waking up, but I have doubts that you would have woken up at all, if it were not for Ashul's actions.  Using a more polite tone is the least you could do to repay him."

Hotfire90

« Reply #1792 on: April 01, 2019, 07:13:38 pm »

"Nyw I assure you that I'm calm, I am however quite upset at the senseless loss of so many books. Yes, he did bring me back from death, but that's what I expected him to do in such a circumstance anyway. You may remember my not-so-insignificant donation to the bore fund, that was an investment. An investment that has already started to pay off, as seen with my revival."

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #1793 on: April 02, 2019, 08:27:28 am »

Level-up results: cunning and nerve go up, and I’m spending my skillpoint on Occult.

Use The Voice on the door.

Spoiler: Harm (click to show/hide)
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1794 on: April 02, 2019, 10:01:47 am »

"Thank you, Noble One. You have been a constant strength to this team throughout this journey. Everyone did well. Whatever comes, I am pleased at our team's handling of ourselves."

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
Re: DIG...
« Reply #1795 on: April 02, 2019, 02:56:40 pm »

"Yes! I'd feel much safer if I had you to watch my back. Though from the look of things those people must have taken some of the danger for us. Hopefully without taking much of the gain."

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: DIG: CAWtastrophe
« Reply #1796 on: April 02, 2019, 06:20:48 pm »

"Yes! I'd feel much safer if I had you to watch my back. Though from the look of things those people must have taken some of the danger for us. Hopefully without taking much of the gain."

"...I hope you don't mind if I follow along. Hopefully, there's still some danger left, too."

Follow Kara too.

Spoiler: Kalagony (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 12:30:19 pm by randomgenericusername »
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1797 on: April 02, 2019, 07:36:05 pm »

"I feel we are owed substantial compensation for this activity!"

Despite her outraged tone, Auft's many hands began rubbing together eagerly.

Negotiate for higher pay. Way higher pay. This was way more grueling and temporarily fatal than advertised!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2019, 12:37:21 pm by IronyOwl »
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1798 on: April 03, 2019, 01:54:25 pm »

"I concur with the fluffy moth, our compensation should be substantial for everything we went through. Let's...negotiate."

Help negotiate for higher pay. Let that Shluck charm work its magic.
Also, did I keep the bow I looted? It's been in my inventory since like the halfway point of our little trip.

Spoiler: Clate (click to show/hide)

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1799 on: April 04, 2019, 12:20:57 pm »

"My. That was quite the experience. I hope to never deal with that again."

Unshackle myself. Be pleased with the 9 books I managed to cart out on my own for later translation.

Drett
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 12:22:47 pm by Gentlefish »
Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 231