Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 85

Author Topic: Omega Revenant: Catch A Falling Star  (Read 155181 times)

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Revenant: They All Fall Down
« Reply #870 on: June 21, 2019, 11:45:39 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Wasn’t sure what to do with the three stats

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: June 21, 2019, 03:09:59 pm »

Gwyn isn't able to own things, so she shouldn't get the coins. could she instead get some form of upgrade credits?

Gwyn's levelup will be heavilly influenced by her wielder. So... does her current wielder reject her (making her available if anyone else wants to wield her) or keep her (in which case, she'll be asking him questions about what upgrades to get. - which translates to which stats to raise)
« Last Edit: June 21, 2019, 03:11:34 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: June 22, 2019, 12:41:14 pm »

See how much it is to get a spell book and the blade of thorns, also inquire if more of those absorption runes are available
"What to get....what to get...Hey guys should I get another bag of those rocks that explode when thrown or a spell book? Or wait...what about another one of those runes that let me eat and absorb really big things?"

Spoiler: Vladen (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: inventory (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 22, 2019, 08:21:39 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: June 22, 2019, 02:39:05 pm »

Spoiler: Delia (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 10:44:35 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: June 22, 2019, 02:54:24 pm »

Hope I did this right.

Spoiler: Bruford, Iron Golem (click to show/hide)

The demonic executioners axe is going to be fairly expensive though. say, hmm, requires large or giant, add in extra ability ... 45 coin.

Buy the Executioner's Axe for 45 coins. Finally, a weapon I can actually use.

((Also, I don't think this was answered before, but what Size Class requirements would Gwyn have in her weapon form?))
« Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 08:41:10 am by randomgenericusername »
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: June 22, 2019, 04:55:59 pm »

((she's awkward but barely useable for a normal human. she'd probably be small but useable for bruford. however, note that I haven't upgraded her yet. so some modification is probably possible if her wielder wants it. Also, she still has no magical attunement either.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: June 22, 2019, 07:39:04 pm »

((Sounds far too small for Bruford, then.  Bruford is fuck-off huge, big for human is good for someone like Kongor, small for Freddie, and Bruford's two full size categories bigger than Freddie.  Same category as 200-foot long sandworms.

-edit-  Ahh, only one size category bigger. [and still didn't remove that cursed movment.]  That makes it more reasonable, if still a very small weapon for him.  Changing size to fit sounds like a specialization, because it's you doing it.))

((Lastly, I think you have upgrade credits, that's what the money's for.  Stats, substats, and money.  If you can't own objects, trade it for services.))

((Also, I think spellbooks give you good spells, Spaz, but require a spec slot for spellcasting.  Was considering taking that spec for Freddie too.))
« Last Edit: June 22, 2019, 09:41:46 pm by Devastator »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: June 22, 2019, 08:08:40 pm »

((Are there any weapons for tiny creatures? If so, what are they and how much do they cost?))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: June 22, 2019, 08:22:59 pm »

((I imagine you could get something, probably for cheaper too since it's pretty easy to make smaller things and at less of a material cost. It'll also probably do less damage))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: June 22, 2019, 08:28:41 pm »

((Might cost more, but weapons are available in nonstandard sizes.  Small is probably cheaper, but tiny might be normal price or more due to it being tricker to do tiny work.))

((The armoury is also pretty empty.  If you want something, just post orders that you're looking to buy something, and it might be available even if not listed.))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: June 22, 2019, 08:38:42 pm »

((I mean you can make a sword from a nail pretty easily))
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: June 22, 2019, 08:45:37 pm »

((Yeah.. but putting a good hilt on it..))

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: June 22, 2019, 09:13:25 pm »

Spoiler: Delia (click to show/hide)
Attempt to find an item that can be used as a weapon

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: June 22, 2019, 09:14:51 pm »

((Yeah.. but putting a good hilt on it..))
((Fair point, I don't know how well the weight on that would work past a certain point, I suppose you could use the head of the nail as the hilt.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: June 22, 2019, 10:21:47 pm »

((she's awkward but barely useable for a normal human. she'd probably be small but useable for bruford. however, note that I haven't upgraded her yet. so some modification is probably possible if her wielder wants it. Also, she still has no magical attunement either.))

((Alright I will just have to check your character because it’s been so long since I seen it last))
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 85