Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 85

Author Topic: Omega Revenant: Catch A Falling Star  (Read 155346 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Revenant: Base Thread
« Reply #615 on: November 11, 2018, 12:10:46 am »

Hug the fluffy for warmth and to let its fur cover my arms and legs, warming my extremities. Stay alert to my wielder, and if he wants to join the fighting I intend to hop down and hold his hand as he advances. When he either grasps me firmly or tells/asks me to then ill shift into my weapon form, but for now I think itll be easier for him if I move under my own power - unless I get stuck in the snow of course.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: November 11, 2018, 09:23:59 pm »

"You warm bloods, getting cold."
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: November 11, 2018, 10:45:44 pm »

"Bruford doesn't have blood."
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: November 11, 2018, 11:31:34 pm »

(Freddie's blood has a good reason to be warm.)

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: November 12, 2018, 09:43:44 am »

Move forward toward the camp, and be ready for sudden surprises.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: November 13, 2018, 05:00:58 pm »

"Statement: It seems the camp is getting ready for combat. Let us move in to assist, but be ready to defend yourselves."

Start moving towards the camp. Keep an eye out for the snowthings, try and identify them. If we are attacked, retaliate by stopping the heart of what is attacking us. If no heart is present to be stopped, change the mechanics of their body so their joints violently move the wrong way.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: November 13, 2018, 05:30:58 pm »

"If it's something interesting...can I request we subdue rather than kill?"
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: November 13, 2018, 05:51:51 pm »

"Reply: That depends more on the adversary. If they're not dangerous, we'll subdue. If they come with intent to harm or kill, we shall reply in kind with extreme prejudice.
Statement: Let's not take any chances on this one."

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: November 13, 2018, 06:28:56 pm »

"Bruford don't understand why not both? We can subdue, and then kill later!"
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: November 13, 2018, 08:18:50 pm »

"Indeed! I might even be able to make good use of them."
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: November 16, 2018, 01:58:57 am »

”Do you guys need any additional help with that?”

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: November 17, 2018, 03:33:29 am »

Welp start marching out torwards the camp
Walk slowly towards the camp. The last thing I want with my mobility is to accidentaly slip on ice or trip on a rock and crush everyone before we even truly start our mission.
Move forward toward the camp, and be ready for sudden surprises.
Hug the fluffy for warmth and to let its fur cover my arms and legs, warming my extremities. Stay alert to my wielder, and if he wants to join the fighting I intend to hop down and hold his hand as he advances. When he either grasps me firmly or tells/asks me to then ill shift into my weapon form, but for now I think itll be easier for him if I move under my own power - unless I get stuck in the snow of course.

alright yo uall meander over toward the action, which by this point is starting to pick up on the far end of the camp while you are about two turns of steady marching away. You see some ofthe camp personnel starting to lift poles out of the snow, positioning them at an angle facing toward the moving white stuff in a fencelike array. A high pitched keening arises from the moving white swarm. Something glows in the air btweeen teh fence and the attackers.

Get a move on.  Move away from the group a bit and fly when they seem out of reach of the chaos.  If I get airborne, try to get to the camp swiftly and set the snow-things on fire.
(1) you get away from the group and get airborne. Your wings spray shards of glass every time you flap them, and you course along about two feet off the ground. You make it halfway to the camp this round.

"Statement: It seems the camp is getting ready for combat. Let us move in to assist, but be ready to defend yourselves."

Start moving towards the camp. Keep an eye out for the snowthings, try and identify them. If we are attacked, retaliate by stopping the heart of what is attacking us. If no heart is present to be stopped, change the mechanics of their body so their joints violently move the wrong way.
You're not being attacked yet, but by now it's clear that the camp is. (3) they are some sort of living thing, roughly the size of large dogs, quite white, round, and very furry. Their keening seems to have some magical quality imbued in it. You only hope the camp has some defense against that kind of thing.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: November 17, 2018, 03:38:40 am »

Dammit, I don't have long-range napalm any more.  Spray some fire impotently, and try to move towards the side of the camp the enemies are on.  These wings seem dangerous.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: November 17, 2018, 09:29:56 am »

pick up the pace a little bit, see if we can get there faster ish

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: November 17, 2018, 10:05:04 am »

keep up with my wielder
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 85