Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: This is a stickup, give me all your raws - A noob plays modded Dwarf Fortress  (Read 4006 times)

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile

I've been posting here in the forum game section for a while, but yesterday I decided to actually get into the game this forum is about, Dwarf Fortress.

I haven't started the game yet, as I'm not sure if all these mods will require a new savegame.

When I start the game, expect me to do some kinda dumb things, as I haven't played this game before.

Anyways, feel free to post raws in the replies, I'll eventually start it when I've amassed enough raws to have an entertaining playthrough.
it's over

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile

Which mods are you using? Also, you'll need a new world every time you add anything.

Brave of you to go straight to a heavily modded game for your first fort. Need any help setting it up?
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

voliol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Website

Bleep blop: http://dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=13807

Just some plain animals raws, but it'd be interesting to have someone test them and maybe actually encounter them in-game, as I've done way too little play-testing really. I might come back with a new version of this if I add anything in the coming few days, in which case you'll probably want to erase the raws of the older version to be sure nothing weird happens.

I assume you know how to install mods?

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile

Bleep blop: http://dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=13807

Just some plain animals raws, but it'd be interesting to have someone test them and maybe actually encounter them in-game, as I've done way too little play-testing really. I might come back with a new version of this if I add anything in the coming few days, in which case you'll probably want to erase the raws of the older version to be sure nothing weird happens.

I assume you know how to install mods?

I know how to.

As for testing, I'll pop them inside the Object Testing Arena.

EDIT: If anyone wants to get a dwarf named after yourself, just tell me. I can try and do some requests but not all.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 05:06:30 pm by 0cra_tr0per »
it's over

stingpie

• Bay Watcher
  • Shokmug Onor will never die
    • View Profile

You might wanna visit modded hell, and ask for the most recent raws. You might have to edit them, but it seems your trying a high effort endeavor.
The dwarven atom is made of !!TURKEY GOBLER!! remains

no one can deny this

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
  • Accomplished RAW Engineer
    • View Profile
    • Steam

Well this is gonna be something - aside from the stuff in my sig, I've also made this and contributed to this.

Pixl_lover

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You should definitely add Teh LOLmod: http://dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=13320

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
it's over

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile

Could you add my Star Wars mod, please?
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
it's over

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile

Thanks.
My mods and forum games.

fishboyliam

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

While I aint got anything final, I could finish up my Palico civ real quick if you like monster hunter and/or want lil cat dudes running around.

Markrath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey guys, hope I'm not breaking any rules here, but I wanted to ask a question: if I, as a really unexperienced player, wanted to start a sort of suggestion fort where users tell me what to do, could I do it in this section?

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile

Sure, in a new thread.
My mods and forum games.
Pages: [1] 2