Home Fleet?
- 1 (25%)
Honest to God Arms Race with twist?
- 0 (0%)
Aspiring Super Hero?
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: God Quest: The game  (Read 4125 times)

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: God Quest: The game
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2018, 02:12:50 pm »

Oh my bad the color got my eyes. But in battle/Roleplay you receive unlimited actions as Long scene is going on. Only to “work out” do you get training which is 6.

Response to Shoorer.

Retcon self

“ The Gestalt Beast saw the staff heading toward female caters. Got in the way, getting impacted quite hard, as impacts made dents and cracks as it was bleeding black inchor.

“ Brother!”

“ Ha, do not mind me, we are destined to survive, yes?” As the girls made weird jazz hand gestures.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2018, 02:21:55 pm »

Well, it's Shooter, a ranged spell.

I'm assuming my defense actions are now prepped, but it doesn't seem they can reach me..

"Holy Wind, Ae Capturae Valkeyres!"

Create many Valkyrie Spirits and send them to bind the foes in a force-ribbon of holy winds. Max power!

Oh, also, they have spears also made of it. Fly my Valkyries!

Flash Move activates in close combat to quickly move her away from their attack.

Prism Shield blocks energy-type attacks, by it Kinetic, Elemental, or Mana based.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 02:27:07 pm by TricMagic »

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2018, 03:00:51 pm »

Colin, activate the stealth system. Manton, be ready to fight. Glastig, fly us closer to that Gem.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2018, 03:32:13 pm »

Prisma:

The beast thing gets bibs, though as Valkyries attempt to stab their sisters. The unified roar smacked the sports away. As the sisters then tap into the reality of the bubble, devouring it including hits of shell so their Mana Blast That followed could be weaken, instead of field though hitting pocket reality, cue a boom as the bind four man monster falls, time limit up as with tk and a dimension alive they make a break for it.

( Each cluster minus 9 has a villain and one key super villain for all.)

6:

As the ship was stealthy the away team went in. As they explored the deathly hallways the scenery was pitch clean, but abandoned, like some tomb to a sacred being.

There the Gem was, in a cylinder, it flew a brilliant Chrome. As the three walked in a apparent throne room. A voice came from shadows as he stepped forward.

His battle armor was utterly destroyed in torso but intact below, he was twenty feet tall, colorationof a orca whale with long fin blades in arms. His face was akin to a dragon/shark combo except the eyes were bright orange. Tail swaying as he spoke.

“ May I have it?”

At the belt buckle of his pants region, a skull of one of his own kind, apparently as he looked over them. His voice? Michael Ironside Darkseid from Animated DC stuff.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2018, 03:35:41 pm »

Could you clarify what just happened? Did they run or what?

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2018, 03:37:15 pm »

They got their lane asses out of there as bug fusion was wearing off and given binding trying to escape.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2018, 03:41:39 pm »

How did they get out though? That barrier should stay up as long as I want it too if they can't break it. Did they travel to another plane of this dimension?

These questions are actually important, since I can trace them easily enough.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 03:45:30 pm by TricMagic »

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2018, 04:07:45 pm »

Oh nothing is truly unbreakable here. Hell there is a Gem “just” to break things. Organic or not.

But they are easy enough to track down, only went a level “down.” So easily traceable really and will only have to deal with the sisters of that team.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2018, 04:13:30 pm »

Eh, not that it matters.

"Miss, don't let them get away."

"Right"

"Opening Parallel Circuits, Estimating the Reality Flow(Dimension of Time)."

A circle appears around her.

"Trace transportation, Parallel forecast, finding Mirror World."

"Mirror World found! Expanding Mirror World and Redirecting Enemy Jump!"

"Mirror World is locked down, enemy entrance set, Transfer~"

The world cracks like an egg as they are sent on their way to the location.

Meanwhile, the enemy is about to have a surprise.

Mirror World, reflections of reality. Like Miniature Gems. They are reflections of where you enter them, but limited.

Nothing has changed but to make them even more trapped than before, for the gate is the only way out, and Prisma is locking it behind them.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2018, 04:20:02 pm »

Stay where we are. "Out of curiosity, why do you need it?" If he makes any sudden moves toward the Gem, attack.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2018, 04:58:53 pm »

Anime:
The two girls curse their luck, unable to unbundle big brother and time limit exceeds, big monster crumbles to ashes as they made note of the gate. Then they decide to blow themselves up knowing they lost.

“ I made that damn gem. I need it, to see my family. Alive and healthy.”

Que images in their mind, he was a telepath.

“ I am the Last Leciathan of my universe, a runt. Learned magic and escape my home world. As my people destroyed themselves.” Cue new world, paradise, he shape shifted as handsome man with a home. “ It was beautiful, perfect, home.”

Cue invaders, massive amount of fighting and planet blows up and he survived the blast and space.

“ I was alone again. I traveled the Macro verse, found my family in Heaven, but they did not remember me.”

Cue God, the Supreme Being, first classic Bible look, then morphs into white and blue, as he made him in image, said image morphs. They fought, he won. Tearing his damn head off Kratos style and boosts the master gem for more function. It explodes into 72 pieces.

“ Now, I made that damn thing.” Vision Scape normal. “ No one has to die.”

( either way, show is not ending no worries.)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 22, 2018, 05:17:39 pm »

"Why did they..."

"Not much clue. Still, they did give a hint about these gems."

"I don't think we can truly be safe without help. Maybe if we find these gems,"

"Hai..."

"Dimensional Search..."

That's one action.

5 training actions: Expanding my host's circuits.(Stats) That's 5 more.

Should be able to find any gems in the local dimensional area.(Area 2 gems, all of them, or at least all similar ones)

Yay for Dimensional Physics, It means as long as I am in Universe 2, I can transport myself to the local world that a gem(s) is/are in and give myself an exact number of how many are in Universe 2.(Somewhat)

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 22, 2018, 05:32:09 pm »

Yep you basically get to teleport to that dimensions Earth for free and then on expand where to go as it’s a universe.

Number of universes for 2.

10 (counting one Your in.)

Number of more gems: 5.

Stat training results. 28 in total.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 22, 2018, 05:34:50 pm »

We should team up, it would give us a better chance of finding all the gems before other people do.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 22, 2018, 05:44:15 pm »

“ Agreed. Now then.” He then stares, stares at the Chrome Gem. As it flies out of container. Into his hand.

“ Give me what I want, damn you!!”

As the gem speaks to him.

“ It cannot be done. I have no memory of the date in question, you rebooted the master gem, I And Memory was created. So no, your wish is not granted.”

Cue, manly, angry tears as he clutched the damn thing. It was unbreakable, they all are, his teeth gritted, the fury was so much, his tears generate steam.

“ I guess you got the last laugh.”

As he grabs the Supreme Beings Head and smashes it. Before he snaps his fingers, using his conjuring magic to bring his armor. Forged from bodies of fallen angels in his trip to Hell. As his hands flew, three Gems studded in each hand as the new 7th by his head now with Telekinesis.

“ Good thing we met up. You have two, I have seven now.” Though he wonders, why they were hunting these damned things.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7