Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Story creation  (Read 2026 times)

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Story creation
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2018, 12:50:16 pm »

In the land of Mechanolopis there was a cybernetic man, who had a big hand, and in that hand was a big sledgehammer.
Hammer hand had-a-plan because he was the man with a plan. That plan was to become The Man.
Unfortunately that man, with a hammer in in his hand was attacked by a monster with a spiked tail, that liked to eat hammers and had an even bigger hammer. The man's hammer was eaten by the monster.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2018, 04:35:21 am »

In the land of Mechanolopis there was a cybernetic man, who had a big hand, and in that hand was a big sledgehammer.
Hammer hand had-a-plan because he was the man with a plan. That plan was to become The Man.
Unfortunately that man, with a hammer in in his hand was attacked by a monster with a spiked tail, that liked to eat hammers and had an even bigger hammer. The man's hammer was eaten by the monster.
It was at that point that the man vowed to destroy the monster using the power of
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2018, 05:52:20 am »

It was at that point that the man vowed to destroy the monster using the power of french toast and hammers.
it's over

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2018, 05:58:16 am »

It was at that point that the man vowed to destroy the monster using the power of french toast and hammers. He went to the hammer shop to buy a new hammer
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

Liberonscien

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2019, 09:03:39 pm »

It was at that point that the man vowed to destroy the monster using the power of french toast and hammers. He went to the hammer.
Discord: Liberonscien#0930

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2019, 12:44:51 am »

It was at that point that the man vowed to destroy the monster using the power of french toast and hammers. He went to find the hammer but could not find it for it was lost in a rift in the fabric of reality.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2019, 04:11:27 am »

It was at that point that the man vowed to destroy the monster using the power of french toast and hammers. He went to find the hammer but could not find it for it was lost in a rift in the fabric of reality.
So he threw him self through the rift
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2019, 02:56:49 pm »

So he threw him self through the rift and in a fluke of space time his atoms were scattered through space time.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2019, 01:08:29 pm »

So he threw him self through the rift and in a fluke of space time his atoms were scattered through space time. To and fro they drifted through many solar systems until they reconstituted into a rabbit with all of his memories if his past.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2019, 09:52:14 pm »

So he threw him self through the rift and in a fluke of space time his atoms were scattered through space time. To and fro they drifted through many solar systems until they reconstituted into a rabbit with all of his memories if his past. This rabbit set out to

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2019, 09:05:12 am »

In the land of Mechanolopis there was a cybernetic man, who had a big hand, and in that hand, was a big sledgehammer.

It was at that point, that the man vowed to destroy the monster, using the power of french toast and hammers. He went to find the hammer, but could not find it, for it was lost in a rift in the fabric of reality.

So he then threw him self through the rift, and in a fluke of space time, his atoms were scattered through space and time. To and fro, they drifted through many solar systems, until they reconstituted into a rabbit, with all of his memories of his past. This rabbit set out to conquer stuff for fun and profit.
it's over

Liberonscien

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2019, 10:40:10 am »

Commentary: This story is not very coherent. You people know that you can add stuff in the middle and change what other people have written, right?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2019, 10:49:26 am »

In the land of Mechanolopis there was a cybernetic man, who had a big hand, and in that hand, was a big sledgehammer.

It was at that point, that the man vowed to destroy the monster, using the power of french toast and hammers. He went to find the hammer, but could not find it, for it was lost in a rift in the fabric of reality.

So he then threw him self through the rift, and in a fluke of space time, his atoms were scattered through it. To and fro, they drifted through many solar systems, until they reconstituted into a rabbit, with all of his memories of his past. This rabbit set out to conquer stuff for fun and profit. The rabbit found himself on a planet with blue plants and a purple sun, with singing yellow ferrets with the wings of bats.

(Don't worry, I fixed redundancy, its fine now)

Liberonscien

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2019, 12:10:28 pm »

Commentary: This story makes very little sense and I am somewhat disappointed about that.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2019, 04:58:32 pm »

In the land of Mechanolopis there was a cybernetic man named Hammer hand, who had a big hand, and in that hand, was a big sledgehammer.

Unfortunately Hammer hand, with a hammer in in his hand was attacked by a hammer eating monster with a spiked tail, who ate the man's hammer.

It was at that point, that the man vowed to destroy the monster, using the power of french toast and hammers. He went to find the hammer, but forgot it was eaten

He found and traveled through a portal, his atoms were scattered through it. To and fro, they drifted through many solar systems, until they reconstituted into a rabbit, with all of his memories of his past. This rabbit set out to conquer stuff for fun and profit. The rabbit found himself on a planet with blue plants and a purple sun, with singing yellow ferrets with the wings of bats.

Does it make a bit more sense now?
Pages: 1 [2] 3