Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

RANDOM MAYMAY TIME! XDDD

OOOOOOH, BEEF HAS EXPIRED! AUUUOOH, IT GOT PARASITES!
- 2 (28.6%)
HOW MANY BREADS HAVE YOU EATEN IN YOUR LIFE?!
- 0 (0%)
I. LIKE. JUICE!
- 0 (0%)
HOW CAN YOU HAVE ANY PUDDING IF YOU DON'T EAT YER MEAT?!
- 1 (14.3%)
PINGAS!
- 4 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: August 18, 2018, 03:36:57 am

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 19

Author Topic: ROLL TO FIGHT COMCAST: CORPORATE FUTURE MINIMALIST ARRGH TEE DEE: EPILOGUE  (Read 74424 times)

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

6+2, 3
FELIUS TRIED TO TELEPORT THE ARMY INSIDE THE COMCAST HQ, BUT HE ACCIDENTALLY SENT HIMSELF AND THE WHOLE CAT ARMY TO THE OTHER PLANET! IT'S A JUNGLE PLANET, WITH TERRIFYING PREDATORY MONSTROSITIES LIVING HERE! FELIUS, THE GOD OF CATS IS EXTREMELY TIRED RIGHT NOW, AND NEEDS A FOUR TURN NAP TO RECHARGE!
I would assume this includes me?

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile

6+2, 3
FELIUS TRIED TO TELEPORT THE ARMY INSIDE THE COMCAST HQ, BUT HE ACCIDENTALLY SENT HIMSELF AND THE WHOLE CAT ARMY TO THE OTHER PLANET! IT'S A JUNGLE PLANET, WITH TERRIFYING PREDATORY MONSTROSITIES LIVING HERE! FELIUS, THE GOD OF CATS IS EXTREMELY TIRED RIGHT NOW, AND NEEDS A FOUR TURN NAP TO RECHARGE!
I would assume this includes me?

YES, INCLUDING YOU!
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

A setback, but a temporary one! With our force, we will carve out a new civilization among the stars!

Begin fortifying our surroundings!

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile

LEAD YOINK'S ARMY ONWARDS! BRING YOINK ALONG TOO.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"WE... WE'RE STILL THE GOOD GUYS, RIGHT?"

QUIETLY ASK MY SWORD THE ABOVE, HORRIFIED BY MY ACTIONS

TRUDGE UNCERTAINLY IN WHATEVER DIRECTION IT (HE? THEY? MAYBE I SHOULD ASK MY SWORD XIR'S PRONOUNS...) COMPELS ME TO MOVE IN
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"WE ARE THE GOOD GUYS, HUMANFRIEND. WHAT COULD BE A GREATER GOOD THAN SAVING THE CREATOR OF THIS REALM?"
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.

Pixl_lover

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(I was away for a while, sorry to keep you waiting!)
Let my comrades go to rescue the citizens. While I rush B, inside the building, looking for various supplies and enemies.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile

TURN 15

To the conveniently placed manhole cover
Destroy the Deathsquad with my martial arts man!
3-2, 5 VS 5-1, 3-2 VS 2, 1
JANE TRIED TO SEARCH FOR A MANHOLE, BUT THE ONLY THING SHE MANAGED TO DO IS TO CRAWL TO THE CENTER OF THE TOXIC CLOUD! BESIDES, THERE WERE NO MANHOLES IN THE TOXIC CLOUD AREA, SO SHE COULDN'T ESCAPE ANYWAY! MEANWHILE, SHAGGY HAS MANAGED TO SHIFT DEATH SQUAD'S ATTENTION ON HIM WITH HIS DRAGONBALL BEAM! WITH A BATTLE CRY, SHAGGY GOES KARATE ON THE ASSES OF DEATH SQUAD, KILLING AND MAIMING THE OTHER HALF OF IT! HOWEVER, SOME OF THEM SURVIVED AND ARE CURRENTLY TRYING TO RETREAT! WHILE SHAGGY HAS SUCCESSFULLY DEFEATED THE DEATH SQUAD, THE TANK FROM EARLIER SHOOTS SHRAPNEL AT THE REMAINING PROTESTORS, KILLING THEM ALL! YES, EVEN INCLUDING JANE! JANE IS DEAD, MAKE A NEW CHARACTER!

Call the elevator. Hide behind a potted plant until the elevator arrives.
(I was away for a while, sorry to keep you waiting!)
Let my comrades go to rescue the citizens. While I rush B, inside the building, looking for various supplies and enemies.
3, 5, 1 VS 5, 6, 5
SALLY CALLS THE ELEVATOR (3 TURNS UNTIL ARRIVAL), THEN HIDES BEHIND A POT WITH A SMALL TREE GROWING IN IT! THE OFFICER OF WEAPONIZED DIVISION SAYS TO 'HOLD THE LINE', ONLY FOR HIS HEAD TO GET MELTED BY LASER ASSAULT RIFLE FIRE! THE REST OF THE WEAPONIZED DIVISION TRIED TO RETREAT BACK, ONLY TO LOSE MOST OF ITS MEMBERS TO LASERS AND CRYSTAL SHARDS! THE SOLDIERS GO UP THE STAIRWAYS, FINDING A SURPRISINGLY HUGE AMOUNT OF OFFICE WORKERS TO BE RESCUED! THE SOLDIERS ARE A BIT TIRED FROM RUNNING UP TO THE 30TH FLOOR! IGOR HIMSELF WENT INTO AN UNDERGROUND ROOM CALLED "B", WHERE HE FOUND A STASH OF WEAPONS AND AMMO! ALL IN ALL, THINGS DON'T LOOK TOO TIGHT FOR SALLY!

>Mow down the deathsquad with my left hand in position to fire the underbarrel shotgun so I can fire my M249 and underbarrel shotgun at the same time.
6 VS 4
0CRA SHOOTS ALL OF THE RETREATING DEATH SQUAD MEMBERS, AND THEY DROP ON THE GROUND LIKE DEAD FLIES!

Summon an army of rats and have them destroy the generator, if that fails destroy a wall and go around the force field.
6, 4+1 VS 5
YOU SUMMON A HUGE SWARM OF RATS NEAR YOU, WHO DISOBEY AND GNAW YOUR BODY! HAROLD MANAGES TO STOMP AND TEAR A LOT OF RATS, BUT THE RATS ALSO TORE ALL OF THE FLESH FROM HAROLD! LUCKILY, HAROLD DOESN'T NEED FLESH TO FUNCTION PROPERLY ANYMORE!

Walk away and head to the zoo.
FRANCIS MONOGRAM GETS STUNNED WITH A ELECTRIC ROD OF DEATH SQUAD OFFICER! FRANCIS THEN GETS DRAGGED SOMEWHERE, SO THAT THE DEATH SQUAD CAN PUNISH HIM!

A setback, but a temporary one! With our force, we will carve out a new civilization among the stars!

Begin fortifying our surroundings!
3, 5
WITH FELIUS ASLEEP, THE CAT ARMY WILL HAVE TO RELY ON THEMSELVES: THEY CHOP SOME TREES DOWN AND MAKE PRIMITIVE FORTIFICATIONS FROM RAW WOODEN LOGS! SCOUTS HAVED REPORTED THAT SOME WEIRD, PREDATORY PLATYPUS/OSTRICH HYBRIDS ARE GOING TOWARDS OUR LOCATION! THEY DON'T LOOK OR SEEM VERY THREATENING, BUT THEY STILL SHOULD BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY!

LEAD YOINK'S ARMY ONWARDS! BRING YOINK ALONG TOO.
"WE... WE'RE STILL THE GOOD GUYS, RIGHT?"

QUIETLY ASK MY SWORD THE ABOVE, HORRIFIED BY MY ACTIONS

TRUDGE UNCERTAINLY IN WHATEVER DIRECTION IT (HE? THEY? MAYBE I SHOULD ASK MY SWORD XIR'S PRONOUNS...) COMPELS ME TO MOVE IN

AFTER ARGUING MORALITY, DOOMBLADE AND YOINK (AND HIS ARMY, TOO!) MARCH ONWARD, TRY TO FIND THAT ELUSIVE HOTEL! THEY ENTER A DISTRICT WITH LOTS OF TALL BUILDINGS, BUT NONE OF THEM ARE AS TALL AS THE SUNRISE TOWER!
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Attack the death squad members! This time, it'll work!
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I feel unlucky
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

USE THE SWORD BEACON I DROPPED IN THE COMCAST BUILDING EARLIER TO LOCATE THE SUNRISE TOWER.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile

>Reload before taking as much comcast employees/deathsquad members hostage and have them transported to the cat base via stealing a spaceship for imprisonment. While I'm taking the prisoners to their base, reinforce the cat army's new base by making it's walls steel with plasteel frames with the frame's gaps being filled with steel-pebble based concrete filled in for durability. Also put down minigun turrets to defend against hostile fauna and attempts at raids or jailbreaks.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 06:11:46 am by 0cra_tr0per »
it's over

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Kill the other death squad members before searching for my mortal enemy, Ajit Pie/b]

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile

Sally continues to hide behind the potted plant.
"I'm a leaf in the wind, a leaf in the wind, a leaf in the wind ...."
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 01:55:17 pm by Ozarck »

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I feel unlucky
You can join my Battle Cat army!

Move the Moving Castle up to act as a defensive line.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 19