Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

RANDOM MAYMAY TIME! XDDD

OOOOOOH, BEEF HAS EXPIRED! AUUUOOH, IT GOT PARASITES!
- 2 (28.6%)
HOW MANY BREADS HAVE YOU EATEN IN YOUR LIFE?!
- 0 (0%)
I. LIKE. JUICE!
- 0 (0%)
HOW CAN YOU HAVE ANY PUDDING IF YOU DON'T EAT YER MEAT?!
- 1 (14.3%)
PINGAS!
- 4 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: August 18, 2018, 03:36:57 am

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 19

Author Topic: ROLL TO FIGHT COMCAST: CORPORATE FUTURE MINIMALIST ARRGH TEE DEE: EPILOGUE  (Read 74567 times)

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

This looks fun.

NAME: Shaggy
APPEARANCE:
WOUNDS: NONE
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 01:25:36 pm by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES »

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile

TURN 11

Down the manhole, to the HQ. program counterdrones to disrupt the military drones sensors!
SALLY AND HER FRIENDS FROM THE WEAPONIZED DIVISION GO DOWN INTO THE SEWERS AND SAFELY REACH THE HQ! IN THE HEADQUARTERS, THEY DISCUSS THE STRATEGY AGAINST THE COMCAST AND THE MILITARY: SALLY AND A COUPLE OF HACKERS WILL PROGRAM AND THEN RELEASE SOME EMP-BOMB DRONES TO INTERRUPT MILITARY SURVEILLANCE OVER THE CITY. IT SHOULD BE ENOUGH TO GIVE SOME TIME TO SNEAK INTO THE MAIN COMCAST HQ WITHOUT BEING SPOTTED!

THE COUNTER-DRONES ARE SUCCESSFULLY PROGRAMED, BUT HAVE SOME PROBLEMS WITH OVERHEATING. THEY STILL SHOULD BE ABLE TO TAKE-OFF, THOUGH!

Dig tunnels below the military and the Comcast building
Quote from: Military
FINISH OFF THE ROBOT WITH A ROCKET DRONE STRIKE!
6 VS 2
AS J.O.N TRIES TO DIG, THE DRONES GATHER TOGETHER AND LAUNCH A SYNCHRONIC MISSILE BARRAGE AT THE J.O.N, DESTROYING THE ROBOT INTO PIECES! J.O.N IS DEAD, MAKE A NEW CHARACTER!

OOF! CALM DOWN, HEAL SELF.
BEGIN MAKING MY WAY TOWARDS YE OLDE LOCAL METALSMITH
JUST IN CASE SWORDFRIEND NOT ABLE TO HEAL SELF

NO NEED FOR A BLACKSMITH: DOOMBLADE FULLY RESTORED ITSELF, FROM A TIP TO HANDLE!

(That was so on-brand, that was awesome.)

Abandon my earlier project and go head to a fabric store.
2, 2, 2 (DAMN, RNGESUS HATES YOU!)
YOU FIND THE FABRIC STORE BUT HERE'S THE DEAL: IT'S CLOSED AND GUARDED BY A RATHER LARGE DEATH SQUAD, WHO ALSO HAVE SPOTTED AND ARE HEADING TOWARDS YOU!

Exit the room I'm in with my gun at the ready and go down the subway tunnel until I find away in to the sewer and if I can't find one I'll make one with my fists.
1, 6-1 VS 5+1
HAROLD EXISTS THE EMERGENCY WORKERS', ONLY TO BE ALREADY CORNERED BY THE CORPORATE DEATH SQUADS: HAROLD GOES MATRIX YET AGAIN, AND HEADSHOTS A BUNCH OF THE ENEMIES! HOWEVER, THEY KEEP COMING UNTIL HAROLD HAS NO BATTERIES FOR THE LASER PISTOL ANYMORE! HAROLD GETS SHOT IN THE BELLY FROM A SHOTGUN WITH A PNEUMATIC MECHANISM, CAUSING HIM TO FALL ON THE FLOOR AND RETCH AND COUGH UP BLOOD! THE DEATH SQUAD IS READY TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THE ANTI-CORPORATE TERRORIST!

>Find a location that I can deploy my M249's bipod on before spraying and praying in the general direction of the soldiers attacking me.
3, 3 VS 3
NOT HAVING ANY PARTICULARLY GOOD LOCATION FOR THE BIPOD, 0CRA RUNS INSIDE A SMALL COFFEE SHOP AND PUTS THE MACHINE GUN ONTO A WINDOWSILL AND BEGINS TO SHOOT THE MILITARY! HE MURDERS SOME MILITARY FOLK AND GETS A COUPLE OF BULLETS IN TORSO, BREAKING SOME OF 0CRA'S RIBS!

THAT IS IT, I'VE TRIED, AND TRIED AND TRIED BUT THIS WORLD JUST DOESN'T WANT TO PLAY BY THE RULES, GET THE CAT GOD INVOLVED, THE CATS WILL HAVE THEIR DAY!
YOU PERFORM A RITUAL TO SUMMON AN INCARNATION OF FELIUS, THE GOD OF ALL CATS! HIS BIG SIZE, COUPLED WITH THE FACT THAT HE IS A HUMANOID CAT WILL MAKE HIM A LIKELY TARGET FOR THE MILITARY, WHICH WILL WANT TO CAPTURE IT TO STUDY! ANYWAY, YOU GET +2 BONUS TO ALL ACTIONS AS LONG AS YOU'RE IN VICINITY OF FELIUS AND HE'S STILL IS THIS WORLD!

Find comcast's hq.
YOU GET LOST IN THE OUTSKIRTS OF THE CITY, WHICH IS SWARMING WITH THE MILITARY VEHICLES! THE MILITARY DEMANDS YOU TO LAY DOWN ON THE GROUND WITH YOUR HANDS ON YOUR BACK! OTHERWISE, AN ANTI-GRAVITY TANK WILL MAKE A SHORT WORK OF YOU!

ALSO, WELCOME ABOARD, ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES! YOU SHOULD'VE WROTE YOUR ACTION, BUT, EH! YOU SPAWN IN THE HOUSE!
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile

ONWARDS! ASSIST MY WIELDER WITH LIGHTBLASTS OF POWER AND GLORY!
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

NAME:Jane Adams
APPEARANCE:Human rights activist
Protest Comcast brutality
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile

>Fire my underbarrel shotgun while staying in cover. Hope for some fellow comcast hater to heal me.
it's over

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Search for Scooby-Snacks

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Pretend to be a platypus. They wouldn't shoot a platypus, right?
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Pixl_lover

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Since I am from military, get them to my side.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile

Install radiator fins to combat drone overheating!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

USE SOME OF SAID LIGHTBLASTS FOR DRAMATIC EFFECT (SO THEY DON'T GO TO WASTE IN ABSENCE OF COMBAT) WHILST ASSUMING A HEROIC POSE IN AN ATTEMPT TO CONVINCE NEARBY DISGRUNTLED INTERNET USERS TO JOIN OUR QUEST FOR VENGEANCE!

FAILING THAT JUST CONTINUE TOWARDS CITY CENTRE
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Realize that I'm in the matrix and alter the code and turn my self in to the terminator, if that doesn't work build a wall out of dead bodes.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Obviously we must now begin using this new power to build up a Battle Cat army!

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile

TURN 12

USE SOME OF SAID LIGHTBLASTS FOR DRAMATIC EFFECT (SO THEY DON'T GO TO WASTE IN ABSENCE OF COMBAT) WHILST ASSUMING A HEROIC POSE IN AN ATTEMPT TO CONVINCE NEARBY DISGRUNTLED INTERNET USERS TO JOIN OUR QUEST FOR VENGEANCE!

FAILING THAT JUST CONTINUE TOWARDS CITY CENTRE

3, 5
THE SWORD MAKES SOME DECENT LIGHTBLASTS WHILE THE YOINK IS POSING: THE PEOPLE (AT LEAST THE ONES WHO AREN'T BLIND OR CUT BY THE GLASS SHARDS) FLOCK TO YOINK'S CAUSE, WAVING VARIOUS MELEE WEAPONS!

NAME:Jane Adams
APPEARANCE:Human rights activist
Protest Comcast brutality
5, 1 VS 1
PEOPLE FLOCK UNDER JANE'S CAUSE AGAINST COMCAST AND THE CORPORATE GOVERNMENT, HEADING TO THE CITY CENTER! THE MILITARY IS CURRENTLY FIGHTING SOME DUDE WITH AN OUTDATED MACHINE GUN, WHILE THE ACTIVISTS ARE SCREAMING SWEARWORDS AND WAVE THEIR PROTEST SIGNS, WHILE ALSO BEING READY TO THROW SOME MOLOTOV COCKTAILS AT THE MILITARY!

>Fire my underbarrel shotgun while staying in cover. Hope for some fellow comcast hater to heal me.
Quote from: MILITARY
DRONE STRIKE THE TERRORIST!
1 VS 4, 3 VS 3, 6
THE SHOTGUN SHOT GOES WIDE, HITTING A FIRE HYDRANT! ONE OF THE MILITARY GUYS SHOOTS FROM A GRENADE LAUNCHER AT 0CRA, WHILE THE HEAVILY-ARMORED SHOTGUN USERS ARE CLOSING THE DISTANCE! 0CRA QUICKLY SHOOTS THE GRENADIER, THEN DIVES AWAY FROM THE INCOMING GRENADE, GETTING A SLIGHTLY SHREDDED LEG FROM THE WALL EXPLOSION! SOME DRUGGIE GIVES 0CRA AN INJECTION OF SOME WEIRD DRUG, SUPPRESSING THE PAIN INHIBITORS AND INCREASING ADRENALINE OUTPUT OF 0CRA'S ORGANISM! THE DRUGGIE HIMSELF CHARGES ON THE SHOTGUN USERS, DYING FROM A HEADSHOT! 0CRA SEES A WRITING ON SYRINGE, WHICH SAYS THAT ONE OF THE SIDE EFFECTS IS A HEART ATTACK!

Search for Scooby-Snacks
AMIDST THE CHAOS, YOU FIND A WORKING BOOTH WITH A SIGN THAT SAYS "SCOOBY-SNACKS"! IT SELLS SCOOBY-DOO CHOCOLATE FIGURINES AND REGULAR POTATO CHIPS!

Pretend to be a platypus. They wouldn't shoot a platypus, right?
1, 1+1 VS 1
HEINZ ATTEMPTS TO PRETEND TO BE A PLATYPUS, AND IT GOES AS WELL AS YOU WOULD THINK, BUT SOMEHOW, EVEN WORSE: HEINZ TRIED TO WALK ON FOUR LIMBS WHILE MAKING A DUCKFACE, BUT HE CLUMSILY FALLS DOWN WHEN HE TRIES TO TOUCH THE GROUND WITH HIS HANDS! DEATH SQUAD MEMBERS ARE CONFUSED, SO ONE OF THEM TAZES YOU IN THE BACK! IT CAUSES A LOT OF SPASMS, BUT ISN'T ENOUGH TO STUN HEINZ!

Since I am from military, get them to my side.
ONE OF THE OFFICERS RECOGNIZES YOU: YOU AND HE BOTH SERVED IN ONE SQUAD DURING BALKAN CORPORATE WARS! HE ORDERS TO HOLD THE FIRE AND APOLOGIZES FOR SUCH A RUDE GREETING!

Install radiator fins to combat drone overheating!
YOU AND THE MECHANIC TEAM INSTALL THEM, BUT NOW THE COMBAT DRONES WILL FLY MUCH SLOWER! THERE'S ALSO NO TIME TO REMOVE THE FINS, SINCE THE WEAPONIZED DIVISION WILL TRY TO INFILTRATE COMCAST HQ SOON!

Realize that I'm in the matrix and alter the code and turn my self in to the terminator, if that doesn't work build a wall out of dead bodes.
6-2, 5 VS 5
HAROLD ENTERS THE MATRIX YET AGAIN, THIS TIME TRYING TO ALTER HIMSELF INTO TERMINATOR! HAROLD STARTS TO FEEL HOW ORGANICS IN HIS BODY ARE BEING TURNED INTO METAL, AND ALL OF THE WOUNDS ARE GETTING HEALED! HAROLD EXITS THE MATRIX AS A MURDEROUS ROBOT, WHO ATTACKS THE DEATH SQUAD BY BLASTING THEIR STOMACHS WITH A PAIR OF LASER PISTOLS! TERMINATOR-HAROLD KILLS A LOT OF DEATH SQUAD MEMBERS, WHO DECIDE TO THROW AN EMP GRENADE AND RUN AWAY!

Obviously we must now begin using this new power to build up a Battle Cat army!
2+2, 1 VS 1+2
A HUNDRED OF HUMANOID CATS APPEAR OUT OF NOWHERE BY THE COMMAND OF FELIUS, HOLDING A VAST ARRAY OF HI-TECH WEAPONS! SOME OF THE MILITARY DRONES HAVE SPOTTED FELIUS, WHO QUICKLY PULLS ALL OF THE DRONES TOWARDS HIM WITH TELEKINESIS, AND SLICES THEM INTO PIECES WITH HIS CLAWS!
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Eat Scooby-snacks and achieve like, Ultra Instinct man

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Change!!
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 19