Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

RANDOM MAYMAY TIME! XDDD

OOOOOOH, BEEF HAS EXPIRED! AUUUOOH, IT GOT PARASITES!
- 2 (28.6%)
HOW MANY BREADS HAVE YOU EATEN IN YOUR LIFE?!
- 0 (0%)
I. LIKE. JUICE!
- 0 (0%)
HOW CAN YOU HAVE ANY PUDDING IF YOU DON'T EAT YER MEAT?!
- 1 (14.3%)
PINGAS!
- 4 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: August 18, 2018, 03:36:57 am

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 19

Author Topic: ROLL TO FIGHT COMCAST: CORPORATE FUTURE MINIMALIST ARRGH TEE DEE: EPILOGUE  (Read 74528 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile

Sally leads the Death Squad into an ambush by The Digital Revolution: Weaponized DivisionTM

Pixl_lover

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Think of a way to use the fires for my advantage, escape and find comcast

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

um, ahum... PANIC

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

TELEKINETICALLY PUSH THAT ENTIRE WALL OFF THE BUILDING!
THEN GO
OUTSIDE BEFORE RESULTING STRUCTURAL DAMAGE CAN CAUSE WHOLE PLACE TO COLLAPSE. OVER TO EDGE AND SCAN THE RUBBLE FOR ANY SIGN OF NAUGHTY MECHA-SPIRIT.
IF SIGHTED/OTHERWISE DETECTED, BANISH THAT LITTLE SHIT USING MYSTICAL LIGHT POWERS THAT I APPARENTLY HAVE

« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 10:45:57 am by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile

THEN GO OUTSIDE BEFORE RESULTING STRUCTURAL DAMAGE CAN CAUSE WHOLE PLACE TO COLLAPSE.

JUST A SMALL NOTE: YOU CAN DESTROY THE ROUTER VIA TELEKINESIS, BUT YOU'LL HAVE TO USE YOUR LIGHT POWERS TO DESTROY THE MECHA-SPIRIT. OTHERWISE, IT'LL JUST FIND ANOTHER ELECTRONIC DEVICE FOR POSSESSION!
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile

HARNESS YOINK'S LIGHT POWERS TO SLAY MECHA SPIRIT WITH DEATH BEAM.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile

TURN 9

>Find some way to enter the hospital to get healed. After I'm done, try again to find a M249 with an underbarrel shotgun and flashlight.
6-2, 4
JUST SOMEHOW, 0CRA MANAGES TO DASH OUT FROM THE COMCAST LOCAL OFFICE AND FLEE TO THE HOSPITAL, PASSING OUT ONCE HE ENTERS THE BUILDING! DOCTORS QUICKLY PATCH UP 0CRA'S NECK AND LEG INJURIES! 0CRA IS FINE, BUT HE'LL FEEL A BIT WEAK AFTER THE MEDICAL PROCEDURES! ONCE 0CRA LEAVES THE HOSPITAL, HE BUYS M249 WITH AN UNDERBARREL SHOTGUN AND A FLASHLIGHT AT THE "OUTDATED WEAPONRY" SEGMENT OF A LOCAL BLACK MARKET!

"I have become one with the Matrix."
Grab all the ammo I can from the dead guys then run in to the subway tunnel as far as I can and then find some where to hide.
4, 5
HAROLD COLLECTS SOME BATTERIES FOR HIS LASER PISTOL AND "WRAITH" CLOAKING DEVICE, THEN PROCEEDS TO MOVE DEEPER INTO THE TUNNEL AND HIDE IN EMERGENCY WORKERS' ROOM!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Spawn on the prodaction line for cars, recruit more robots
YOU RECRUIT SOME MAINTENANCE AND CONSTRUCTION ROBOTS!

Micro-bobs: Contact IT. (the evil clown, not I.T.) Demonstrate to It that the internet is a great way of spreading fear.
MICRO-BOBS FAIL TO FIND ANY EVIL CLOWNS, AND THEY GET SPOTTED BY A SECURITY GUARD CALLED "IT"! MICRO-BOBS LOOK FAMILIAR FOR HIM, WHO DECIDES TO CHECK OUT IF THE OFFICE HAS ANY PEOPLE WITH THE SIMILAR FACIAL STRUCTURE!

Sally leads the Death Squad into an ambush by The Digital Revolution: Weaponized DivisionTM
IT LOOKS LIKE THAT THE DEATH SQUAD HAVE LOST THE TRACK OF YOU! LUCKILY, THE WEAPONIZED DIVISION RECOGNIZED YOU FASTER THAN THEY PRESS GUN TRIGGERS AND GREET YOU!

Think of a way to use the fires for my advantage, escape and find comcast
3, 1 VS 2
IGOR DOESN'T REALLY KNOW HOW THE FIRE WOULD BENEFIT HIM, BUT HE THINKS THAT IT'LL DRAW THE ATTENTION OF THE MILITARY! HOWEVER, WITH THE WILDFIRE RAMPAGING THROUGH THE WOODS, IGOR TRIES TO CLUMSILY ESCAPE THE FIERY DEATH: HE KEEPS STEPPING ON HUGE BRANCHES IN PANIC, UNTIL ONE OF THESE LAYING BRANCHES CAUSES IGOR TO TRIP! THE WILDFIRE ALMOST CATCHES UP TO THE IGOR, AND EVEN LEAVES A BURN ON IGOR'S HAND!

um, ahum... PANIC
4 VS 1
WITH CAT JOBS' ARMY BEING DEFEATED BY A COUPLE OF RABID DOGS, CATS JOBS RUN AWAY AS FAST AS HE CAN! LUCKILY FOR HIM, THE DOGS ARE TOO BUSY EATING THE DEAD TANK CATS!

THEN GO
OUTSIDE BEFORE RESULTING STRUCTURAL DAMAGE CAN CAUSE WHOLE PLACE TO COLLAPSE. OVER TO EDGE AND SCAN THE RUBBLE FOR ANY SIGN OF NAUGHTY MECHA-SPIRIT.
IF SIGHTED/OTHERWISE DETECTED, BANISH THAT LITTLE SHIT USING MYSTICAL LIGHT POWERS THAT I APPARENTLY HAVE

HARNESS YOINK'S LIGHT POWERS TO SLAY MECHA SPIRIT WITH DEATH BEAM.
2 VS 1, 1 VS 1
YOINK CONCENTRATES ALL OF HIS ENERGY TO DESTROY THE WALL WITH TELEKINESIS, WHILE THE ROUTER'S PLUG IS STUCK IN THE NANO-CONCRETE! FINALLY, YOINK YELLS HIS HEART OUT, RESULTING IN THE WALL COLLAPSING AND CRASHING ON THE SLUMS' ROADS, SMASHING CARS WITH THE NANO-CONCRETE CHUNKS AND CUTTING A LOT OF PEOPLE WITH BROKEN GLASS! YOINK THEN PROCEEDS TO LOOK OUT FOR THE MECHA-SPIRIT IN THE DEBRIS, BUT HE NEITHER CAN SENSE OR SEE THE MECHA-SPIRIT! THE MECHA-SPIRIT HIMSELF IS EITHER CONFUSED OR PLANS A SUDDEN ESCAPE!

Quote from: Military
Enter the city and declare martial law!
Extinguish the wildfire!
4, 5
THE MILITARY HAS ARRIVED: THEY BRING THE LATEST EQUIPMENT WITH THEM, INCLUDING HOVER-TANKS AND ADVANCED BATTLE DRONES! THEY ALSO SEND FOAM DRONES TO EXTINGUISH THE FLAMING WOODS IN THE CITY'S OUTSKIRTS!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 09:18:16 am by CrocAndBearLover »
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Take my requits and destroy the closest Comcast building
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile

"Hell yeah. Now I can surely kill these comcast fuckers with ease!", 0cra shouts before getting enough rest to heal himself before shooting up the Comcast office with Rockeater. This time with extra firepower.
it's over

HugeNerdAndProudOfIt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I will be gone for one week. Assume that the Bob's only do what is necessary to survive, but nothing else.
Don't eat ghosts, that's how we got into this mess to begin with.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile

Sally will hole up with the Digital revolution: Weaponized Division and discuss strategic targets, and defensive responses to the Death Squads. Let's find a good target to strike, and let's protect our assets from the Death Squads

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Find some cloth to rip in to bandages and fix any injuries I have, then find a way in to the sewer system from where I am currently.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Pixl_lover

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Find nearby pool of water, jump in and wait for support to arrive

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

FLOOD THE ENTIRE PILE OF RUBBLE WITH LIGHT MAGIC, I GUESS
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile

TAKE OPPORTUNITY TO HEAL UP ME AND YOINK.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 19