Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14

Author Topic: Pet World  (Read 10143 times)

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Pet World
« Reply #165 on: June 08, 2018, 08:14:22 am »

Alright Chylly. You can claim 4 tiles. They must all connect cardinally to each other or your lair at K1.

The terra power will be mountains.

I claim I1, J1, J2, and K2.

Gold Stinky Egg = 15
New Egg Fund = 7
Oni Soma the Echolocation Wallaby = (of 20) 9
Chylly the TSG = (of 30) 14
Hardscale Common Basilisk = (of 20) 13
Volcano Meerkat = (of 10) 6
Solar Pangolin = (of 20) 20

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #166 on: June 08, 2018, 02:26:44 pm »

I claim I1, J1, J2, and K2.

Noted*

Ok, I got 20 points (of 20). What happens now?

You can spend points to forage, you can help heal others.

I really don't have an idea for the next EVENT yet...

So I am going reopen the race until I do. Though you may want to find some Lair items first. Speaking of which...

I am quietly looking forward to what people do with the updooted Lair Sheet. c:

Gold Stinky Egg = 15
New Egg Fund = 7
Oni Soma the Educational Wallaby = (of 20) 9
*Chylly the TSG = (of 30) 14
Solar Pangolin = (of 20) 20
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 08, 2018, 04:15:53 pm »

Where are the rules for ascending to become a Greater Pet? (Gods with max FP in Gridhood: Bay12 edition cannot gain more FP than the limit unless they ascend to become a greater god at the cost of the maximum amount of FP. After which, the limit is removed and they can accumulate more FP, but they no longer would gain a free 1FP per turn upon doing so.)

I forage at F6 using 3 points. (Its to my understanding that I can heal and forage in the same post, so it is showing as 18)

Gold Stinky Egg = 15
New Egg Fund = 7
? Solar Pangolin = (of 20) 17
« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 05:18:20 pm by Supernerd »
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #168 on: June 08, 2018, 04:23:22 pm »

Like traditional Hurt and Heal, only one type of maneuver can be made per hour. However you do not need to wait for a forage to resolve to Heal again.

Are you spending 2 stamina, then?
« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 04:33:01 pm by roseheart »
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 08, 2018, 04:33:21 pm »

Post has been edited to correct the point total for my pet.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 08, 2018, 05:16:07 pm »

Can I have more than one "Forage" action pending at any given time? Also, my formatting may not be perfect because it seems that the new rules on the first post are different from the original foraging rules. Am I supposed to use a *, a ? or both?

Gold Stinky Egg = 15
New Egg Fund = 7
*? Solar Pangolin = (of 20) 18
« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 05:22:33 pm by Supernerd »

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 08, 2018, 06:16:13 pm »

Gold Stinky Egg = 15
New Egg Fund = 7
*? Solar Pangolin = (of 20) 19

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #172 on: June 08, 2018, 06:52:05 pm »

Your result will depend on the next poster's, other than you, post time. You may not forage again until it is resolved.

RESULT
(All)
1: Nothing Happens
4: Common Chest
5: Rare Chest
6: Rare Chest, can't forage for 24 hours.
(slow metabolism)
2: Nothing Happens
3: Stamina Spent Recovered
(medium metabolism)
2: Stamina Spent Recovered
3: Stamina Spent Recovered x2
(fast metabolism)
2: Stamina Spent Recovered x2
3: Stamina Filled

TIME
(All)
00: 6
10: 1
20: 2
30: 3
40: 4
50: 5
(at lair tile)
#1: 1
#3: 1
#5: 1
#7: 1
#9: 1
(at affinity tile) <-ignore, for now
#1: 6
#3: 6
#5: 6
#7: 6
#9: 6
(at other tiles)
#1: 2
#3: 2
#5: 2
#7: 2
#9: 2
(1 stamina)
#2: 3
#4: 3
#6: 3
#8: 3
(2 stamina)
#2: 4
#4: 4
#6: 4
#8: 4
(3 stamina)
#2: 6
#4: 6
#6: 6
#8: 6

If you find a chest, put in your lair chest. Record it as:

Common/Rare Chest [other poster's post #]

Ex:
Common Chest [172]

Can I have more than one "Forage" action pending at any given time? Also, my formatting may not be perfect because it seems that the new rules on the first post are different from the original foraging rules. Am I supposed to use a *, a ? or both?
Only one forage pending.

What ever I say in OP trumps everything. But it may take me a few hours to add stuff in. (and usually refine it in the process)

So if you correctly determine what you foraged, you may go again for free!

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 08, 2018, 07:05:03 pm »

Whats a lair chest? I searched the rules post and found nothing explaining it.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #174 on: June 08, 2018, 07:06:14 pm »

You need to create it. Post the code at bottom!

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 08, 2018, 07:19:05 pm »

Does this game have a Gridhood game within it, like it previously advertised? Gridhood is the only reason I came here, and its looking less and less like Gridhood with each passing day.

Gold Stinky Egg = 15
New Egg Fund = 7
*? Solar Pangolin = (of 20) 20

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #176 on: June 08, 2018, 07:21:57 pm »

I believe I said "Gridhood?"

Where are the rules for ascending to become a Greater Pet?
Uh, the last GH(of yours or otherwise) I played involved hero characters defending a tree.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 08, 2018, 07:28:38 pm »

You're thinking of Gridland Survival. Gridhood is a completely different thing.
Edit: Wait. You might be thinking of Dryad Rage, which is an even more completely different thing.

There have been four Gridhood games on the Bay12 forums. Three if you exclude the one that wasn't any good. Two if you exclude the ones that are dead now. Gridhood is a game about god players that create a world and civilization players that live in it and research and stuff.

Gridhood is a combination of "Grid" and "Godhood".

Umm... Did you... Read Gridhood Bay12 Edition yet? That is the one you posted in so clearly you must be aware of it...
Also check out Aspects of the Divine, which is great.
Also check out Tribal Uprising, which was good while it lasted.
And MAYBE check out Asciihood. It was sort of okay until it died horribly.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 07:37:20 pm by Supernerd »

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #178 on: June 08, 2018, 07:57:50 pm »

Acts in this Gridhood/Gridland/Dryadland are payed for by winning events. If you want to claim territory and terraform, win the race I announced(reopened) a few posts back.

You will be able to change four connected tiles to river.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #179 on: June 08, 2018, 10:35:26 pm »

~Event: River Run~

In a dry riverbed the scene for the next EVENT is decided. The goal is an all out dash to the finish line, however storm clouds are brewing...

"Hmm. I wish these little ones would be more careful. I feel it in my bones that this won't be an ordinary race..."

Participation Cost:
HALF Max Stamina

To Clear: Finish the race in any place.

Reward: 1 water territory, 1 common lair item, 1 random lair item.
1st Prize: 4 water territory, 1 rare lair item, 1 random lair item.

>Enter Here<

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14