-

-
- 0 (0%)
-
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 10, 2018, 10:42:38 am

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 44

Author Topic: A First Host's Game: FE RtD.  (Read 37340 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A First Host's Game: FE RtD.
« Reply #405 on: June 10, 2018, 12:19:52 pm »

Nexus Core has 10 HP.

And it is also immune to your DS buffs. Take it out though, and you complete the Boss objective.

Also, there is a 2 in 4 chance that it will re-spawn the Spectral Shadow. The Core itself can't attack though, just attempt to re-spawn it's guard/power.

In addition, reducing it's HP reduces the Spectral Shadow's HP, and the Core will only heal 1 HP every turn the Spectral Shadow Remains.
Not on the turn it's Spawned though.

It also has Dark Abyss D, but 0 Evasion/Speed, and is immune to Physical attacks(-- Def), like the Shadow.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: June 10, 2018, 12:31:54 pm »

Make sure I'm next to Selene so we can guard each other (or more importantly, so I can defend from whatever attacks us while she can counterattack the boss with her MASSIVELY more effective weapons), and use Focused Dragonfire on the core.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: June 10, 2018, 12:36:30 pm »

Magical Being, Influx-

4+ 1 or 3.

Hit-Rate-True Hit

AS 5 vs 0.

Def/Res of Core: --/5
DragonFire: Targeting Lower Stat.

Confirm?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: June 10, 2018, 12:41:14 pm »

Yes. Do it.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: June 10, 2018, 01:07:17 pm »

Levitating above, you aim a Strike directly at the center of the Core.

Wisps of Flame begin emitting from it.

Before those flames burst it apart.

Exp Breakdown.

Level 4: Selene, Level 3 Spectral Shadow Dispelled. 50 Exp.(51/100)

Level 5: Terrisa, Level 1 Core Dispelled, 50 Exp.(107/100)

The Darkness has been dispelled from the area, for now.

Shadows have dispersed. 3 Bonewalker Shadows remains on the field.

Turn 17.

"Hah.. Well, at least that's dealt with."

She sheaths her weapon. The light of it seems to have died down a lot.
 You can see it appears to be some translucent White-Blue blade.(Blessed Dagger)

[GM note, there isn't actually any light coming from that square at the moment.]
« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 03:06:16 pm by TricMagic »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: June 10, 2018, 01:09:11 pm »

Levelup, go to the inlay, and give it a chance to activate, heal me, and purge the void counter off me, I hope. If Selene has a sense of self-preservation she'll probably do the same and I can guard her.
"Comon, lets heal for a sec, then we can backtrack and finish cleanup."

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: June 10, 2018, 01:15:33 pm »

Now's a time to have a bit of Conversation, There is literally only that Bonewalker left. Spawning has stopped.

That, and that particular Inlay isn't giving off Any light at the moment.

And yes, Selene does have an Overdeveloped Sense of Self Preservation.

Redjive_Industries

• Bay Watcher
  • 200 versions of the same catboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: June 10, 2018, 01:19:58 pm »

Am I safe assuming there is no way for me to late-join this?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: June 10, 2018, 01:22:47 pm »

NOPE! YOU ARE NOT SAFE!

seriously though, there's only like 2 players right now. you should get started designing a sheet right away.

"Aww, I was hoping this one would heal too. Guess we should head up to the one that works past that last bonewalker."
Chat as we go, and I intend to 1-round the last bonewalker with dragonbreath as we pass. Stay in range to cover Selene in case we missed something and she gets ambushed.
"So, is there anything else you think we can get here or try to acomplish? And if not... what next?"
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 01:35:36 pm by Lenglon »

Redjive_Industries

• Bay Watcher
  • 200 versions of the same catboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: June 10, 2018, 01:24:59 pm »

Give me 10 minutes.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: June 10, 2018, 01:33:22 pm »

Spoiler: Mixed Tank? (click to show/hide)

Note that I will be refining everything a bit later. Here's your Level.

Your leveling isn't that bad, other than missing Str 3 times in a row, and Mag 4 times.

Seriously, your Res is enough to no show the boss if it wasn't for MR.

Not really that helpful in the Darklands unless you fight the Herons or Dragons, but impressive nonetheless.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: June 10, 2018, 01:35:01 pm »

Really. Really tired of not getting any damage stats. also have not once gotten the doublegrowth proc on HP either.
Still, stacking defense is a very good thing, so...

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: June 10, 2018, 01:46:00 pm »

"Wait a moment Tess."

"There really isn't any need to.. With the Nexus gone, as long as we keep an eye out, we're be fine."

"That, and you decimated them earlier."

GM note, [I seem to have completely forgotten about the other two that were left injured. So that's one FullHp Bonewalker, and two 13HP Bonewalkers.(From healing near the Portal)]
[Unfortunately for them though, that's 5 HP off the Lot of them with the nexus destroyed.]

Selene looks around.

"These stairs go a bit deeper into the ruins, though I don't think we have time there."

..."Hm. Maybe..."

GM note{You got a 7 and then proceeded to double each of those stats. You've got 7 speed despite only getting it 1 level.}

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: June 10, 2018, 01:48:31 pm »

"Oh. Okay. Though I'm up for going down there and seeing what we see if you want."
What's she got in mind?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: June 10, 2018, 01:50:49 pm »

GM Note[As a reminder, you've completed both objectives.]

"Tess. Do you think you can send a steady stream of mana if I create Anchor Points?"
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 44