-

-
- 0 (0%)
-
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 10, 2018, 10:42:38 am

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 44

Author Topic: A First Host's Game: FE RtD.  (Read 37349 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: A First Host's Game: FE RtD.
« Reply #315 on: June 08, 2018, 08:12:16 pm »

Dragonbreath then, because these things seem to be stupid sneaky so it's probably right on top of me.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: June 08, 2018, 08:38:37 pm »

You turn around and use your dragonstone.

It appears to be completely black,a set of bones with haunting Red Eyes.

Daunt has activated.
 Enemy units suffer a 10 point penalty to their Hit, Evasion, and Critical if they are within 3 spaces of this unit. Multiple Daunts do not stack.

Bonewalker Shadow's Mana Reaper skill is activating.
 Gain Weapon Triangle against Res/Magic damaging units. Twice that for Healer/Magical Units.
  Always deal bonus damage as the minimum base against such units.

Bonewalker Shadow
Hit Rate: 52% +30 MR
Evasion: 2%
Critical: 3%
AS/Damage: 1/5 (MR 2)

Daunt
Hit-Rate: 129% -10 / -30% MR
Evasion: 13% -10
Critical: 1% -10
AS/Damage 5/15-2 MR

Bonewalker Shadow Attacks.

Roll: 13, Terissa took 2 Damage(14/16)

Terrisa counterattacks-

Roll: 83, hit.
Dealt 11 Damage-(8/19)

Terrisa gains 23 exp.(121/100)

[spoiler=Level Up]
Actually, it's almost bedtime. I'll do the level rolls tomorrow.

Also, that triangle question is extremely valid. Night.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: June 08, 2018, 08:50:56 pm »

Take one step south to reach max range again, then give it the gift of dragonbreath once more.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 11:15:53 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: June 09, 2018, 07:55:15 am »

Spoiler: Level Up (click to show/hide)

Turn 7

You step back a space and blast it with Dragonbreath.

Roll: 56, hit.

It looks like you hit it dead on.
20 exp(41/100)

Perception check: 4 vs 4
Perception resistance: 1

There's another behind you!

Bonewalker Shadow

Roll: 93, miss.

Terissa counterattacks.

Roll: 27
Crit roll was 93.

Dealt 11 Damage-(8/19)
20 exp(61/100)

GM note[As a Reminder, Sense Mana is active again.]

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: June 09, 2018, 08:12:33 am »

(man, bad levelup is bad. oh well)
Sense Mana
« Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 08:22:24 am by Lenglon »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: June 09, 2018, 08:42:44 am »

At least you'll get a +1 to your Level Roll next Level Up.

6, then 51.

Perception Resistance: 4

Additional Roll: 3

You sense a Malign Presence to your south, and a number of Lines spreading from it, through the ground beneath your feet.

You can more easily sense the active circle to your north, and...

It appears Selene is having a bit of trouble. She's appears to be near I-3.

In addition, it seems that more of these shadows are spawning from those pits nearby. {P-13}

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: June 09, 2018, 08:47:08 am »

Shoot. Okay, I need to go FAST.
Dead-sprint at the malign presence. I want to hit it with dragonbreath if I can get it in range (two spaces away, no need to let it counterattack, but I'm almost certain I need to be using breath, not focused dragonfire.). I think taking it out will be the most efficient way to help Selene, and I think Selene will see on her own how the panel reacted to me touching it, so hopefully she'll be able to get information on it. but I need to find and kill the boss before it powers up again.

stone durability check?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: June 09, 2018, 08:54:05 am »

I'll need to look..

44-5 is 39/50.

Action confirm?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: June 09, 2018, 09:03:11 am »

see, now I'm getting doubts, mostly due to my lack of knowledge regarding the Malign Presence's capabilities, and regarding the details of Selene's situation. I mean, I think killing the boss will depower the shadows and make her no longer be in danger, but I don't know if the boss is strong enough to wreck me or not...
Fine, I'll backtrack to Selene, and we can engage the thing together.

Never mind, lets rush to Selene instead and make sure she's okay. I don't think I have enough move to reach the stairs but I might be able to do a focused-dragonfire blast up to her elevated area if I sense an enemy there. If so... wait a sec, I think my movement will end on the inlay. I need to see if it reacts to me somehow before picking a finalizing action. though if there's nothing I could do but use a vuln, then there's no reason to bother since I'm not significantly hurt right now.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: June 09, 2018, 09:11:50 am »

Terissa retreats to the Inlay. The Mana swirls around you, healing your self.+5HP, fully healed.

Turn 8.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: June 09, 2018, 09:12:39 am »

Go check on Selene, I"ll want to talk to her when I reach her as well.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: June 09, 2018, 09:25:38 am »

You climb the stairs.
Turn 9

GM note, [need to do these offscreen battles. all I know is that she'll be left defenseless soon enough if this keeps up]

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: June 09, 2018, 09:26:29 am »

awaiting an update as to what I see when I get up here with baited breath.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: June 09, 2018, 09:29:15 am »

To be fair, you don't see anything. The battle is taking place at I-3

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: June 09, 2018, 09:30:05 am »

Go to Selene
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 44