-

-
- 0 (0%)
-
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 10, 2018, 10:42:38 am

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 44

Author Topic: A First Host's Game: FE RtD.  (Read 37351 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A First Host's Game: FE RtD.
« Reply #300 on: June 08, 2018, 06:45:52 pm »

Dark Lead is an ability some high tier shadows have. Shadows are quite weak normally, but this skill boosts their HP and Skill.

And yes, it's locked.

Current Location is L-1. Dropping down will take up your move for the turn. You can also stop on the stairs and use those if you want.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: June 08, 2018, 06:49:22 pm »

Um, are you aware that I can't actually see grid letter or numbers on the map? I've been able to count them out given enough time, but it's problematic. do you mind editing in a map with a grid overlay? it's getting hard to do consistently since I've lost where I put my graph paper.
lets use the stairs, why not.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: June 08, 2018, 06:55:35 pm »

I got the whole map, but I've been editing it as you go along. This one is a quick blackout of the areas you haven't seen yet.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: June 08, 2018, 06:58:18 pm »

Hmmm. the call of using the stairs or not is pretty tough. But I think I'll use them and see where I go, and then afterwards I might backtrack and check out that inlay soon after.
Thank you very much for the grid. it does really help with perspective. I probably won't need it updated again for quite some time, there's a lot of reference points for me to use now to cross-correlate.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: June 08, 2018, 07:16:21 pm »

Minor blotch on this one at I-13, that's an area you have seen. Anyway.

Terissa heads down the stairs and ends up at O-4.

From here she can see the Inlay more clearly. The Center Pool of ?water looks like a circle.

Turn 6 begins.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: June 08, 2018, 07:19:24 pm »

Um, what's at O-3 right next to me?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: June 08, 2018, 07:22:11 pm »

That's actually the shadow of the passage.

Edit: not a Shadow shadow, just the passage.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: June 08, 2018, 07:23:45 pm »

touch the inlay at the circle, see if I notice anything about it, but if the inlay doesn't seem to do anything and isn't anything new, then proceed southwest towards the center of the area.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: June 08, 2018, 07:28:28 pm »

riiinn*

The pool alights with Mana. It begins to spread along the entire inlay, the passages in the stone being filled with a soft green light..

It tingles.

1 move used, any other movement?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: June 08, 2018, 07:31:40 pm »

now i wish I'd made sure to touch the other inlays. I bet there's four though, one in each corner. so I need to get to the lower right corner soonish.
Keep moving south and a little west if necessary to avoid obstacles.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: June 08, 2018, 07:40:04 pm »

To be fair, you can go right over them, your earlier sense mana before the chapter began told you this was an open room with some rubble.

Pick a tile if you would.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: June 08, 2018, 07:41:34 pm »

N-9?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: June 08, 2018, 08:02:05 pm »

Terissa moves on to N-9.

Perception check: 2 vs 4.

Perception resistance, 1.

The Light from the tile is having an effect. You hear bones creaking behind you.

Action?(Battle: DragonFire has a range of 2-4, no buffs, Dragonbreath grants buffs and range of 1-2.)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: June 08, 2018, 08:03:43 pm »

lets try Battle DragonFire, if this turns out to be a major threat then I'll need to fully transform instead. best to find out now while I still might have some distance to work with?
« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 08:05:14 pm by Lenglon »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: June 08, 2018, 08:04:51 pm »

To be fair, You can't counter at close range through DragonFire.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 44