-

-
- 0 (0%)
-
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 10, 2018, 10:42:38 am

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 44

Author Topic: A First Host's Game: FE RtD.  (Read 37354 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: A First Host's Game: FE RtD.
« Reply #270 on: June 08, 2018, 09:18:37 am »

Oh? nah, lets just roll w' it. No need to change anything.
Thank you though.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: June 08, 2018, 10:41:04 am »

Turn 1

Now's the last free bit of conversation you can have. After this, you can talk to her by going near her.

Every 5 turns, something will happen. You have a turn limit of 20 before the Gaiden ends.

Note that you cannot see beyond a wall, but if you move, you will be able to sense if any enemies in your range.
Mana sense will be cooled down at the beginning of turn 3.

Last is movement order.
Enemy phase occurs after Terissa and Selene make their actions. You can choose to move before, or after Selene on your turn.

Goals for this Gaiden: Defeat the Boss, find the Secret Room by stepping on it's tile and alerting Selene.
These are optional, but doing them both nets you this Gaiden's reward. Other than that, survive for 20 turns.

GM Note:['m thinking of scrapping the Weapon triangle rolls, I can manage the current battles, but it's starting to seem like a bit of unneeded fluff.]

Edit: B-18 is where the treasure chest is. Terrisa is at E-14, and Selene at E-13.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 10:50:07 am by TricMagic »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: June 08, 2018, 10:49:24 am »

Darn, another time limit.
Where do I start?
Edit: nvm
« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 10:56:27 am by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: June 08, 2018, 11:30:20 am »

"I'll get started looking and try to make the area safer. I'll leave the chests to you and trust you to share when we're out. Okay?"

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: June 08, 2018, 11:39:23 am »

"Rather generous of you. Very well then, Lead the way."

So, movement?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: June 08, 2018, 12:10:31 pm »

I head north and up the stairs until I reach an open area or a threat. Intent is to engage threats if encountered.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 12:16:18 pm by Lenglon »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: June 08, 2018, 12:46:27 pm »

Terissa moves to E-8. There's a lot of rubble ahead of you, but this seems an open area. A pit seems to be nearby as well.

Their appear to be some sort of stairs ahead.(D & F-5) To the northwest appears to be a wall, but you see a very faint light above it's top.

You don't sense anything right now.

You hear footsteps behind you.

"You can move rather quickly, eh Tess."

Selene has moved to E-9.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: June 08, 2018, 12:51:48 pm »

"You said we had a time limit. So I'm trying to make the most of our time. Did you already loot that chest down the side-corridor we passed?"

next room north, keep moving. I'm counting on Selene to clear corners and chests. I need to find our primary obstacles and clear rooms.

fly up to that light at the top of the wall and see where it's coming from, as well as look down the pit to see if there's anything down there. THEN move on up the next set of stairs to keep searching.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 12:58:30 pm by Lenglon »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: June 08, 2018, 12:56:35 pm »

editing action!
Edit completed
« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 12:58:40 pm by Lenglon »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: June 08, 2018, 01:03:37 pm »

It's actually the enemy turn. Sad to say, you failed a perception check, your 5 to it's 6.

"Yep, just an antidote though."

"Watch out!"

Battle:

Shadow ambushs Terissa:
Hit rate:64% +10 from ambush.
Evasion: 2%
Critical: 1%

Roll: 9 Hit
Dealt 0 damage.

---Terissa's action?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: June 08, 2018, 01:07:58 pm »

Erm: counterattack?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: June 08, 2018, 01:12:03 pm »

I am missing critical information to make decisions from:
The second half of the combat where I get to counterattack
The location of the shadow.
What the shadow looks like and uses to fight.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: June 08, 2018, 01:23:31 pm »

Terrisa counters with her dragonbreath.

Dark Abyss... Activates.

30 percent at current level.
Roll: 2

The Shadow twisted away. the Area Attack missed.

Pass
A shadow darts past Terissa to strike at Selene's back.

Hit of 64% vs. a evasion of 41%
Unstable footing reduces evasion by 10%

Roll: 66, miss.

Selene Counterattacks.

a flash of light

And the shadow melts.

16 Exp to Selene(32/100), no Exp to Terissa.

The shadow is attacking from the left. And it uses itself to attack. It's a shadow, if with some form.
It does take up a space.(Currently to the space left of you.)

And you just found it's skill, Dark Abyss {E}. For every Rank, it's success goes up by 10.
And your Dragonbreath attack counts as an area attack.

It hit you untransformed by the way, and still dealt no damage.

Weapon: Shadow {E}

Deal Str+Mag - target's Def &Res | 60% Hit Rate.

"Be a bit more careful, would you.."

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: June 08, 2018, 02:36:34 pm »

"Sorry, the pests are annoyingly hard to swat."
Advance upon the stairs to the edge of my focused attack range, using spare movement if any to scout out the light at the top of the wall, and from max range make a focused attack on the shadow.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: June 08, 2018, 03:26:24 pm »

You move through the air to D-4.

DragonFire

True Hit.

The Shadow disappears in flame.

Terissa gains 13 exp.(98/100)

From your position you can see that it looks the same as that other inlay at the entrance.

You can also tell that the pit seems to be rippling, you see another of these creatures start to rise from it before sinking back down..

Does Terissa have anything to say? Selene can still see you.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 44