-

-
- 0 (0%)
-
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 10, 2018, 10:42:38 am

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 44

Author Topic: A First Host's Game: FE RtD.  (Read 37355 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: A First Host's Game: FE RtD.
« Reply #240 on: June 07, 2018, 02:37:16 pm »

"Where am I?"
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: June 07, 2018, 02:40:55 pm »

"Ah. Well, this is Ignis last I checked."

"As for Where you are, it's an old ruin."

"My question is, what are you doing here? It's not like getting to this point is easy."

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: June 07, 2018, 02:43:17 pm »

"Running for my life. There's, literally, an army outside that wants to kill me. They kept calling me a demon and when I got in this area they did some kind of huge spell and... are you a ghost? Who are you?"
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: June 07, 2018, 02:46:33 pm »

"Damn it, really.."

...."Was their anyone out there who used some strange magic?"

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: June 07, 2018, 02:54:31 pm »

"I asked first Ms. Ghost. Y-you can call me Tess."

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: June 07, 2018, 02:57:14 pm »

"Very well then. You may call me Selene. And no, I am not a ghost quite yet-"

"Still, your answer does say you do know. Spill.."

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: June 07, 2018, 02:59:45 pm »

"Y-yeah. Like, three of them? All different from each other. The closest one had some kinda black hole or oblivion or whatever spellbook.

Why are You here?"

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: June 07, 2018, 03:06:24 pm »

Selene seems a bit flustered by the news.

"Ah.. Well.."

"I'm a treasure hunter. I managed to get some info on this place."

....It seems she figured something out.

"Hah..."
 "Well, guess it's time for a one way trip then."

"I guess you wouldn't know, which means that your people are still around."

"Have you ever left Ignis?"

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: June 07, 2018, 03:08:59 pm »

"N-no, I've barely left home at all. I haven't even gotten to see much of ignis except where I was being chased. What is this place, really? You just said you know..."

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: June 07, 2018, 03:14:32 pm »

"..Well, it's not like it matters much anyway. One condition, I get first choice of the items here."

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: June 07, 2018, 03:17:32 pm »

"W-what?"
I double-check to make sure I haven't been robbed yet, and do NOT let go of my stone.
"You're trying to take advantage of me. Stop it. I'm pretty sure you're just as trapped as I am. Where. Am. I?"

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: June 07, 2018, 03:31:57 pm »

"Hehehe, I was wondering when I'd set you off."

"Very well,"

"This is an old ruin, as I said before. But when I say old, I mean Old."

"It's supposed to pre-date the founding of the Church of Light."

"It's been sealed for a long time, but supposedly there's a treasure hidden here."

"Other than that, I can't tell you much more."

"Also, if you're wondering what that mural says, don't bother."

"It simply depicts the End of the World."

"Nothing more than any dusty preacher or old book couldn't tell you."

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: June 07, 2018, 03:36:40 pm »

"Um, by End Of The World, what is/was/will be/could be, that? Especially why does the mural have dragon wings? Does it have to do with why they were calling me a demon? And why aren't you acting like them?"

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: June 07, 2018, 03:41:51 pm »

"Dragon wings?"

"I could see how you'd make that mistake. I don't suppose you can see the rest of it from here."

Selene start circling around you, before stepping onto one of the raised stones to move closer to the mural.

"Follow me if you'd like.."

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: June 07, 2018, 03:43:11 pm »

"o-okay..."
I follow
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 44