-

-
- 0 (0%)
-
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 10, 2018, 10:42:38 am

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 44

Author Topic: A First Host's Game: FE RtD.  (Read 37356 times)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A First Host's Game: FE RtD.
« Reply #225 on: June 06, 2018, 05:39:10 pm »

I think I understand better, thanks.

Seeing that Laguz have so many abilities, I could try recruiting some into my gang later.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: June 07, 2018, 12:52:18 pm »

"Did they.. Finally stop?"

"- -- - A -  -He - t Sha- - --  - Lig --t - -ed - - - - e S -y- -"

A feeling of power begins to rise*

"Dark -  -s - h-- l Desc -n- -- -n t- - Wor- -.."

"Need to get away, from that!"

"-- - - -n - - -e - ---ak- -t nigh- - --  -her - -- -es - -- -e -"

Mana sense* Scan-
There!

"- - ---Si- --e So- - -"

Terrisa rushes over to the other side of the cliffs*

"O  - -ur -- a!"

As Terissa rushs, she glimpses a nearly incomprehensible series of runes upon a pillar.*

"T- - -- b-- -k - he - --oc - on-- - m- --e!-"

She just makes it inside the underground entrance as the spell finishes.*

Gaiden 0-x: Dark Beginnings

As you enter, you set down upon a stone floor. There appears to be a light ahead of you, but other than that, it's dark.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 03:00:46 pm by TricMagic »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: June 07, 2018, 01:10:14 pm »

I slowly advance, checking the walls/ceiling for stability, traps, or unexpected entryways, as I advance down the linear corridor. I also stay quiet, thinking that moving silently is possibly wise.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: June 07, 2018, 01:12:48 pm »

You step a bit closer to the light. There really isn't much around you. There are a few pathways nearby, but your attention is drawn to the Mural you see illuminated by that light.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: June 07, 2018, 01:15:17 pm »

No it's not! Art can wait until the room is clear. Stick to the walls, avoid the light, and do a slow lap of the room, looking down each pathway but going down none of them. After I've checked the area for traps and ambushes, THEN I'll check out the art and learn more about what this place is.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: June 07, 2018, 01:19:56 pm »

You decide to take a quick look down the hallways. In front of you are two, but they are fairly close to the light.
 One continues forward, and another splits off the main hall to the left.

Across from the Light you see an area that seems to be an open room at first glance.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: June 07, 2018, 01:24:28 pm »

use my mana sense, then stay out of the light still, but go ahead and study the mural while keeping my ears open.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: June 07, 2018, 01:35:24 pm »

Mana sense: roll-2.

Your Mana Sense activates: The area across from you actually splits into two paths. One moving right down a flight of stairs into an open area, while the other continues farther on before seeming to link up with that room.

The path that moves further on seems to go to an upper area, while the path splitting left seems muddled. It doesn't seem to lead anywhere.

You can't feel anything bet a sense of peace from the light ahead of you, but it seems to be sunk into the floor. Yet no mana comes from it?

You can also tell that there seem to be a number of obstructions in the areas ahead. Collapsed pillars most likely.

You can't quite see anything from this angle. All you can tell about it without being across from it is a series of raised shapes.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: June 07, 2018, 01:50:03 pm »

... okay. Seems safe enough.
lets get close and study that mural.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: June 07, 2018, 02:09:05 pm »

Terissa steps up toward the edge of the indentation. From here you can see that the light appears to come from a series of lines.
They have an almost white/blue color that seems to blend in with the stone.

While you still can't read anything on the mural, you can at least see the pictures.

It seems to depict a series of broken stones holding up a platform. Around it you can see something that almost look like dragon-wings surrounding it.

A number of lines are embedded in the Mural, though they look more like a part of the Mural itself.
Some flowing in toward the platform. And other, broken lines, seeming to leak away from it.

Mana sense vs. ?
3 vs 4.

You sense someone behind you.
You turn-

"Heh, good instincts Dragon-ling."

From first glance it's a teenage girl a bit taller than you. You don't see a weapon on her, but she does have a bag on her back. She's smirking.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: June 07, 2018, 02:28:14 pm »

Sidestep away from her, clearing her view of the mural while keeping my eyes on her and my hands on my stone.
Re-edit: removing speech that wasn't there when turn was made.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 02:33:49 pm by Lenglon »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: June 07, 2018, 02:32:29 pm »

"Hmp.. Not much for talk huh"

Keeping her eyes on you she continues to speak.

"I've been watching for a while now."

"You don't seem the greedy type, if what I saw of your face was any indication."

« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 02:36:04 pm by TricMagic »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: June 07, 2018, 02:34:58 pm »

I'm going to ignore that final line because it wasnt there when you wrote the turn at first, meaning you didnt see my first edit.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: June 07, 2018, 02:35:37 pm »

Sorry, but neither was yours.

As did I afterward.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: June 07, 2018, 02:36:07 pm »

Well, yes, which is why i changed mine back to how it was.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 44