Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 119

Author Topic: Gridhood: Aspects of the Divine!  (Read 139253 times)

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
Re: Gridhood: Aspects of the Divine! (2 slots open!)
« Reply #750 on: June 23, 2018, 12:34:39 am »

Huh. I thought the bloodberry thing was intentional. Guess it pays to actually double check stuff.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: June 23, 2018, 12:38:17 am »

Dipnoi Republic

Spoiler: Actions (click to show/hide)

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: June 23, 2018, 12:42:06 am »

Is it possible to use building that is finished at the same turn? Wanted to start training immediately
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Zazmio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: June 23, 2018, 01:05:22 am »

Is it possible to use building that is finished at the same turn? Wanted to start training immediately
nope

Atomic Chicken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: June 23, 2018, 05:07:11 am »

((Thanks for the zap, Maximum Spin! I'll start up a Diplomancy programme right after I improve my food situation and get the Bear problem in check.))

The Xekarni
Spoiler: actions (click to show/hide)
As mentioned in the previous turn, the most exciting field of battle this year will be in the Arstotzkan capitol, with plenty of close-quarter fighting and siege warfare.  Arstotzka, accordingly, spent their design phase developing a high-altitude tactical bomber. 

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: June 23, 2018, 05:08:18 am »

I've counted it about 5 times, keep coming up with 24 tiles...
So, i just did a recount and came up with 26 tiles, meaning I messed up even more than I thought I had. though I notice you didn't fill in two of the savannah tiles so I think that why our counts dont match.

so, first off, sorry for failing at counting.
secondly, lets see if I can complete this project...

Mabel
Make F9 and G9 into savannah
K11 through G11 into mountains
F11 into Forest
E11 through C11 into hills
B11 and A11 into Ocean
total 13 I think.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Oblivion2007

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: June 23, 2018, 06:07:37 am »

Izzith spends 10FP turning J3 into an Enchanted Forest. The Enchanted Forest contains many fey creatures and talking animals, the trees are alive and sometimes move when people aren't watching. This can lead to visitors getting lost or tricked by the inhabitants.

Then Izzith spends another 20FP to create Oosfaa the Brilliant at J3. Oosfaa the Brilliant is a powerful Djinn blessed with great knowledge of magic by his creator. As a Djinn his natural instinct to provide boons to the worthy results in him teaching those he finds fitting some of his knowledge. As a being of great knowledge he takes great joy in proving himself more brilliant than others, often leading to mischief as he tricks those visiting his domain.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: June 23, 2018, 07:11:12 am »

Blarg sits with the Zebras for a bit.
"I'm still around if any one wants any thing."
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: June 23, 2018, 08:15:05 am »

Hidden Monastery

2 workers & 1 worker wearing Fey Hair-Ribbon forage food on I8
2 workers & 1 martial artist continue building Martial Arts School at I9
Neheb & 2 martial artists hunt on J10
Worker starts researching Wood Buildings
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: June 23, 2018, 08:17:07 am »

GM, can you please tell me what being disciplined does? How in the world did Tallamon get him to shut up for a second?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: June 23, 2018, 08:26:56 am »

Cait Sith

1 apprentice, 1 demihuman extramagical apprentice, 1 disciplined apprentice, 1 disciplined demihuman extramagical apprentice, & 1 disciplined demihuman extramagical writer apprentice research Advanced Magic Theory. Arcanum Botanica is used as reference.

1 Philosopher Argues With discipline, the Philosopher takes a dip in the Fountain of Rebirth to better communicate with spirits.
(Come on, I kinda need you to gain knowledge here, and you can't if you don't have magic. We have at least 1 in range, and another with a move boost)

2 Workers pick up their spears and fish at J-1
2 Extra-Magical Demihuman Workers pick up their spears and fish at K-1. Bountiful Basket is used.

May any of our patrons please drop some food on our heads? Blarg maybe, they did leave plenty to use.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 04:56:06 pm by TricMagic »

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: June 23, 2018, 10:18:58 am »

The People
Action 1:
1 worker researches farming
Action 2:
6 workers build a Primitive Barricade at H4
Action 3:
Ymar with !*Rehield*! and the Armor of Purity
The half-secretary bird worker with a crude spear
A worker with a crude spear
Hunt at H4
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Zazmio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: June 23, 2018, 04:41:42 pm »

I've counted it about 5 times, keep coming up with 24 tiles...
So, i just did a recount and came up with 26 tiles, meaning I messed up even more than I thought I had. though I notice you didn't fill in two of the savannah tiles so I think that why our counts dont match.

so, first off, sorry for failing at counting.
Also part of the problem was you wrote "F8 through H9 into savannah" which is not exactly clear.  When it's not clear, I might interpret it in a way that wasn't your intention.  You also didn't have enough FP for 26 total tiles.

But anyway, it's all good.  We now have most of the map filled in, and in an aesthetically pleasing way, more or less -- no tundras next to scorching deserts next to swamps, that kind of thing.  Thank you, Mabel and Izzith!

GM, can you please tell me what being disciplined does? How in the world did Tallamon get him to shut up for a second?

Well, you might have noticed that disciplined workers never play grabass with each other.  It might be one of those things that doesn't have much impact on the game yet, but will in the future.  As for your second question:  it's a mystery.

DAPARROT

• Bay Watcher
  • More parrots
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: June 23, 2018, 06:05:53 pm »

Keerim creates floating islands at B6. These islands contain a type of magical stone that causes them to float in the sky like clouds, as well as magical springs that produce seemingly endless water, resulting in many waterfalls raining down on the ocean below

also make a mate for the marine duck at G7, the zebras seem nice, but he probably wants more of his kind around
I should probably introduce the actual plot soon
7/11 guy, bringer of the apocabeepse. Uplifter of threads. Herald of the hive.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: June 24, 2018, 12:16:43 am »

Amastay bides his time, his fp count swelling. Grand things are under construction.

He watches the giants carefully.
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 119