Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 119

Author Topic: Gridhood: Aspects of the Divine!  (Read 139230 times)

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
Re: Gridhood: Aspects of the Divine! (2 slots open!)
« Reply #720 on: June 21, 2018, 07:28:41 am »

Considered stealth weremammoths are a thing... Why not ninja bears as well?

I think it's not turn, but action. Logistics issue. So horses are akin to artifacts. Heh
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: June 21, 2018, 07:30:22 am »

Cait SithMabel, can we maybe get a basket? We're near starvation range right now.
"Certainly"
editing action
action edited
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: June 21, 2018, 07:33:37 am »

Disci visits Tallamon and orders him to travel the world. First to Cait Sith to train someone there

Also, Disci, Why? I Have People to train in a bit.  Think it's a bit obvious that we will need Heroes of the Sith.(Cait)

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: June 21, 2018, 07:35:46 am »

Cait SithMabel, can we maybe get a basket? We're near starvation range right now.
"Certainly"
Uh... This is actually possible? To request precise things from gods?
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: June 21, 2018, 07:38:04 am »

It's up to them to decide to spend their FP. But a basket was made for two others. We do give FP to her. Mostly the fact that Mabel & Izzith are likely to get 9 FP from us this turn.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: June 21, 2018, 07:39:35 am »

"Certainly"
sure. It's generally advisible to ask the gods that care about that aspect of course. For example getting the Cait Sith a larger population actually is in the interests of both Mabel and Izzith, because we gain FP each time a new member of their civ is born because of we made a signifigant earlygame investment into their tile. and Mabel in particular has already created Bountiful Basket artifacts or similar such things for each of the other demihuman civs. So the Cait Sith asking Mabel for one for themselves is a good idea on their part, and granting them their request is a good idea on mine.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: June 21, 2018, 07:43:31 am »

It's up to them to decide to spend their FP. But a basket was made for two others. We do give FP to her. Mostly the fact that Mabel & Izzith are likely to get 9 FP from us this turn. Mabel has considers the Cait Sith's prosperity one of her vested interests, along with the Orassans, Jotun, and the (now-defunct) Merfolk Council, and they have her ear for pretty much anything they want.
fixed

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: June 21, 2018, 08:34:35 am »

Gee its only a game. this is not the way to portray yourself in a forum such as this one. afterall losing is fun.

Disci visits Tallamon and orders him to travel the world. First to Cait Sith to train someone there

Also, Disci, Why? I Have People to train in a bit.  Think it's a bit obvious that we will need Heroes of the Sith.(Cait)
Because I have nothing to do and tallamon will help you... i am curious why you wouldnt want a hero trainer...
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 08:36:19 am by Detoxicated »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: June 21, 2018, 08:48:42 am »

It's more the fact you told him to travel the world. We still need to set up properly. We don't have 40 food after all.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: June 21, 2018, 09:06:02 am »

"Certainly"
sure. It's generally advisible to ask the gods that care about that aspect of course. For example getting the Cait Sith a larger population actually is in the interests of both Mabel and Izzith, because we gain FP each time a new member of their civ is born because of we made a signifigant earlygame investment into their tile. and Mabel in particular has already created Bountiful Basket artifacts or similar such things for each of the other demihuman civs. So the Cait Sith asking Mabel for one for themselves is a good idea on their part, and granting them their request is a good idea on mine.
Can I also request one? Since you already invested into Monastery

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: June 21, 2018, 09:55:17 am »

The People
Action 1:
Ymar with !*Rehield*! and the Armor of Purity
The half-secretary bird with a crude spear
A worker with a crude spear
Hunt at G3
Action 2:
2 workers
Make 2 primitive houses
Action 3:
3 workers
Forage at H4
Action 4:
2 workers
Research Farming
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: June 21, 2018, 11:01:32 am »

Dipnoi Republic

Spoiler: Actions (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 11:03:23 am by Nakéen »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: June 21, 2018, 11:04:48 am »

Seeing the destruction and carnage brought forth by the bears Blarg acts.

Blarg spends some FP to teach the zebras how to build a defensive wall.
"Okay, Zebras the wall being built should be made a priority, as it could be the difference between living and dying."
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: June 21, 2018, 12:12:30 pm »

Bluntly, Orca is just kind of like that, generally. I don't know what his problem is, but I just sort of learned not to count on him.  :-\
(incidentally, the reason I say this? I'm hoping he'll change his mind out of spite. Spite is a powerful motivator!)

Anyway, Zazmio, I think my FP is wrong? I had 5 last turn (although I never actually checked that for correctness...), spent it all on snakes, then gained a total of 9 that I can see, and have 12 according to the turn. Now, don't get me wrong, I'll be thrilled if you can convince me I do have twelve FP, but for now I think I have nine.

Actions therefore pending finding out how much I actually have to spend!
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 01:11:02 pm by Maximum Spin »

Oblivion2007

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: June 21, 2018, 01:39:04 pm »

My FP is in a weird situation. I should have spent all my FP last turn leaving me at zero. Then I got 3+3+3+1=10 but instead I have 13. However the 3 Plains I planned to build never got built so those 3 FP weren't spent meaning I started the turn with 3FP not 0FP. So my FP is actually correct.
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 119