Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 55

Author Topic: Mostly Vanilla Mafia: Gameover. The Smoke! It's In The Smoke! Was It Worth It?  (Read 91854 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Its not even the fact that Juicebox isn't voting, nor participating.

Its the fact a Town-confirm(for me,) is voting, while the others follow hecter down a dark path.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile

Just ‘cause he’s confirmed town doesn’t mean he’s automatically right :P
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And just cause one mentor was mafia doesn't mean you're town.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

what does that even
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

what does that even

It means you seem to be leading a for wagon straight to our death. I do not trust you hector. Particularly Juice.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I don't know what's going on with me, but I have been feeling very "lethargic" recently, if that's the correct word. Don't really know what to say now and I was actually hoping for someone to ask me questions to have something to answer to.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile

Gladiator, which I hadn't even heard of when I got it but I found the identical action name and description on the mafiascum wiki
I never did figure out just how I could use that one, except if it was included as more of a tiebreak forcing sort of thing.
Wow. How is that vanilla, or even Mostly Vanilla? And why aren't you using it? The way I read it, it's used to give a me-or-him ultimatum, which would work as a nice Q.E.D. for making your case.

Its not even the fact that Juicebox isn't voting, nor participating.

Its the fact a Town-confirm(for me,) is voting, while the others follow hecter down a dark path.
If you believe we're being misled, then stop brooding with mysterious statements like that one and do something about it! If you have any certain knowledge the others don't, now would be the time to reveal it.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

Tick. The sun sets.

Tock. But it's decided. The day must go on into the night.
~~~
The day has been extended to 7:30 PM Wednesday. The communal extension has been used.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mostly Vanilla Mafia(7/11): Day 3: The Sun Sets But The Day Goes On
« Reply #773 on: July 24, 2018, 06:35:06 am »

It is a little bit strange that I’m apparently leading everyone down a dark path, yet Tric is content to vote for a lurker.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: July 24, 2018, 09:03:59 am »

I did vote for you earlier, but Juice is another.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: July 24, 2018, 09:55:32 am »

TM, would you kindly explain your thought process? I have no idea what you're trying to say, and if it really is something that would completely break apart Hector's case, you need to say it far more clearly.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: July 24, 2018, 10:25:05 am »

My main issue right now is that I'm stuck on my phone.

I just don't quite see why he's pushing for MM to be lynched. He did say he delayed me earlier, and a SuperSaint claim is mod seems right, since I'm also a miller.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: July 24, 2018, 12:21:41 pm »

He targeted the dead dude during the night, as well as his behaviour yesterday.

I mean I’ve been pretty open about asking questions if you need clarification.

You voted for me earlier, and I have a lot more content to build a case against, but you’re voting for juicebox instead. You’re going for the option you know won’t pick your case against them apart.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: July 24, 2018, 01:20:35 pm »

Hector then. Let's see it.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: July 24, 2018, 01:33:47 pm »

He targeted the dead dude during the night,
He didn't target the dead dude on N1, though. Somebody else did. Not that anybody has acknowledged that, it seems.

I still feel Juice is the better person to flip. Even risking them being Jester. (Hector is more likely a subset of Jester, in my mind.)
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 55