Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 55

Author Topic: Mostly Vanilla Mafia: Gameover. The Smoke! It's In The Smoke! Was It Worth It?  (Read 92161 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile

Not the best choice of night kill, scumbucket; he was a tough read.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And it's in. My actions I mean. I checked Rgun last night, and he's clean.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Uh... why did you tag RGU?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Mostly to see if his claim was legit. Fun fact is It seems I messed up my night 1 order too.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

How did you mess that up?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No clue, but at least I got something out of it.

Going to let people talk, but Rgun didn't go out last night.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What did you get out of it?

juicebox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I had a nice post detailing my thoughts about D2 as well as some of my reads all typed up and ready to post, after a few delays, and when I tried to post it the thread was already locked due to day end.

Nothing for me to report about N2.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I hope you saved it, ‘cause it’s probably still useful.

juicebox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Here's the aforementioned post

So first off, I'd like to report that nothing really interesting happened to me last night. I'm pretty sure that's because I didn't have a night action.

As to RGU and Max, I'd support lynching either of them, but Max seems scummiest out of the both of them. He's spent the entire day defending himself with an argument that boils down to I'm town because I'm town. I think it's highly unlikely that there's another framer out there, however, the way my role is worded does suggest that there could be multiple doctors, so I'm actually inclined to believe his doctor claim.

I am still a bit leery of RGU however, since he not only hasn't even considered the possibility of something messing with his inspect, but hasn't really given a decent argument for why Max is scum other than his guilty inspect, or tried to find any of Max's scumbuddies.

As for them both being scum, I'd say it's definitely a possibility, but it would be a pretty risky one. Since darkwarlock flipped mafia-ally, I don't see there being more than two mafia, and bussing with only two mafia, is a high risk strategy.

I'm still a little suspicious of Tric, though he's posted quite a bit he's pretty hard to get a read on. However, he has said some interesting things, especially concerning the role flip. I'm wondering how exactly he came to the conclusion that darkwarlock protected someone from the mafiakill then was shot in the night. The specificity of the scenario and his certainty about it make me wonder if he's privy to some information the rest of us don't have.

Mightymushroom and Hector both still read as town to me, Hector's reasoning in his posts strikes me as town, and I like the questions that he's been asking. I have a town read on mightymushrrom for much the same reasons.

Starver and blueturtle are hard for me to pin down. I can't really get a read on either.

As for IcyTea, I haven't seen enough of him to get a read on him right now.

I'm going to vote MaximumSpin, he seems to be the best lynch candidate so far

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

A lot, and that's all I'll say tonight. (Nighttime for me here)

Will post it tomorrow morn though.

Juice, can we see it?
Nin'd. Night.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

While there are only eight people(counting the old man) sitting in the town square, there are twelve chairs.

In one of them, sits the dead Maximum Spin. Traitor.

Juicebox lifts a finger, and jabs it at his corpse.

Fallacy laughs a dark laugh and smokes his pink pipe.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Starver and blueturtle are hard for me to pin down. I can't really get a read on either.

I'm dead

How hard can it be to get a read on someone who's dead?
At least we killed the boy and hurt an old man.
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bah posts shouldn’t have game related stuff in it :p

It is a post he wrote for D2, though.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile

I'm told I get what Fallacy calls a "bah post". But I don't particularly feel like saying "bah". Instead I would like to say: The temptation will be to ignore the lessons of my roleflip because, hey, you got scum, that means you won, right? Don't. I heard, "there can't be another framer". I heard, "there can't be another doctor". I heard "the mafia can't have had the same ability the mafia-ally had". I even heard "you can't have a role that is two vanilla roles mashed together". Now you know none of those things were true. In mafia, expect the impossible.
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 55