Poll

What gender is Elia Opal?

Male
- 2 (25%)
Female
- 6 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 52

Author Topic: Sideliner [SG] - Day 3  (Read 52201 times)

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Sideliner [SG]
« Reply #285 on: June 25, 2018, 02:18:09 pm »

"You are literally paying me to be here, so, yes."
+1
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: June 25, 2018, 02:21:29 pm »

He looks a bit taken-aback for a second. "A'ight. Let's go."

You drive over to the next store in silence, and Leshawn asks you to hold once again. A couple more minutes later he comes out, shaking his head. "No luck. I got just one more stop though." He types something into his phone and a new destination pops up on your app: an apartment building on the North side of town.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: June 25, 2018, 09:57:28 pm »

Aw yeah, let's complete this fetch-quest.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: June 26, 2018, 05:17:07 am »

Aw yeah, let's complete this fetch-quest.
+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: June 26, 2018, 02:17:52 pm »

"Sure," you say. You hope this guy knows how much this is costing him. Not that you're complaining. You pull out of the parking lot and start heading North. It's another long, silent ride as Leshawn pays no mind to you, scrolling furiously on his phone. Soon enough you're coming up on a five-story apartment building across the street from the a grocery store. Wow, lucky.

"Here's me. Sorry for taking so much time." Leshawn pulls his pack out from the front seat.

"Don't worry about it, man." As he disembarks, you call out, "Good luck finding your pedal thing!"

Leshawn nods and heads inside. A second later, you get a blip on your phone. Damn, a $10 tip! And on top of that fare, too.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: June 26, 2018, 02:26:41 pm »

Any time for another ride?
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: June 26, 2018, 11:46:54 pm »

Any time for another ride?

The main rush of morning transit seems to be over, and the spattering of pings over town seems a bit less dense. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem there's any you can get to before the other drivers.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: June 26, 2018, 11:52:53 pm »

Well then, let's wait for the afternoon

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: June 27, 2018, 01:33:10 am »

Try and get that bit of blood of the ceiling.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: June 27, 2018, 01:38:07 am »

+1

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: June 27, 2018, 03:10:58 am »

Welp, might as well. You find a wet wipe in your glove compartment and try to expunge the tiny blood splatter. Thankfully it comes out without too much effort, and you don't have to drive all the way home to get the peroxide. While you're at it, you scan the rest of the ceiling for remnants of last night's harrowing events, and fortunately find only a few more easily-erased marks. Now your car is truly clean. Well, relatively speaking. Hmm. Still got Mr. Henderson's harmonica sitting on the console there. You wonder if you should stow it somewhere, or something.

Well then, let's wait for the afternoon

The skies get fuller and darker as the day goes on. You see gradually fewer pings, it being a weekday and the weather taking a turn, and other drivers snap them up for the most part. It starts to drizzle a bit, off and on, and you manage to pick up a few folks who'd rather not walk, but overall things are starting to get frustrating again. However, as it's getting on past five, and the workday draws to a close, your map starts getting busy again and you spot some opportunities:

*Joe Brent, going from your grocery store to a nearby house.

*Petra Farooqi, going from the bank to a duplex.

*Pat Kressener, going from a hotel to a pizzeria.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: June 27, 2018, 03:28:40 am »

Petra Farooqi

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: June 30, 2018, 12:55:09 pm »

Petra Farooqi

You drive on over to the credit union, the rain starting to pick up again as you pull up next to the curb. A tall-ish woman with a very neatly collected suit and hair stands in the shelter of the doorway, holding her phone in one hand and a glasses case in the other. She calls out when you pull up, "Hello! Can you open the door please?"

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: June 30, 2018, 01:00:05 pm »

Open the door

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: June 30, 2018, 01:06:50 pm »

Open the door

You lean over and swing the passenger side door open, and the woman makes a dash for the seat with one hand up shielding her face. She closes the door, slightly damper, and starts fiddling with the glasses case. "Really didn't think it would rain today..." she says, extracting a pair of blue-rimmed spectacles and putting them on. She looks over at you and narrows her eyes as if looking closer. "Say, weren't you in here earlier today?"
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 52