Poll

What gender is Elia Opal?

Male
- 2 (25%)
Female
- 6 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 52

Author Topic: Sideliner [SG] - Day 3  (Read 52099 times)

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Sideliner [SG]
« Reply #150 on: May 25, 2018, 08:36:54 am »

There is no good trade for one’s soul.
What about two souls? or a thousend
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: May 25, 2018, 09:35:49 am »

I do not think the fact that this is taking a bit too long and it's starting to get kinda cloudy is a particularly good reason to accuse this man of supernatural shenanigans just yet.
Let's keep our eyes open, though.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: May 25, 2018, 10:36:57 am »

The sudden weather change has you a bit on edge. You were just hanging out with a confirmed werewolf, so you're not about to be taken by surprise by some otherworldly stuff. Mr. Henderson sits back and starts telling a story about working three jobs to save up for the down payment on his car.

The fog keeps getting thicker and thicker as you drive, until you can no longer see off the sides of the road. Just a wall of soft white. "Guess this means we're nearly there," says Mr. Henderson. You look at the app, and it seems you're indeed drawing close. After what was certainly too long for that distance.

Click. You glance down and see Mr. Henderson has placed his harmonica on the console between your seats. "Would you hold onto this for me? You know what they say, 'you can't take it with you.' Was sure nice to play it again, though."
« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 10:30:29 pm by HugoLuman »
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: May 25, 2018, 10:40:36 am »

Ooh great, we pick up someone to heven, in that case
How do I get here in the future?
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: May 25, 2018, 10:49:44 am »

"Oh, I get it. Neat. Hope to see you again someday, Mr. Henderson?"

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: May 25, 2018, 11:27:10 am »

"Oh... I get it. Hope to see you again someday, Mr. Henderson?"

Mr. Henderson smiles. "You too. But, you better go and get as old as me at least first, you hear?"

Welp. Here we are. It doesn't look like there's a bus stop here, but somewhere out in the fog off the side of the road, there's this... light. As he undoes his seatbelt, you ask, "Well, when the time comes... how do I get where you're going."

"Heh. I'll be honest, I don't know what's out there. Just feels in my bones like it's something nice." He chuckles quietly. "But ah, I think all you gotta do is the best you can for the important folks in your life, and leave the world just a bit happier than how you found it." Mr. Henderson gets out of the car, taking a few steps before turning around. "Oh, and... can you do one last thing for me? Can you tell my grandson that, well, in the end I'm good with his choices?" With one last smile, he adds "I'd really appreciate it." With that, he walks off into the fog.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: May 25, 2018, 11:36:22 am »

I guess his grandson will be at his home, so now how we say that whitout sounding like a creep?

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: May 25, 2018, 12:26:50 pm »

I guess his grandson will be at his home, so now how we say that whitout sounding like a creep?

Hmm. The request sounds pretty personally important, but it ocurrs to you you might not be able to fulfill it right away. After all, you have no idea where this guy's family is. You picked him up from a retirement home after all. All you've got to go on is his name. Plus, you'd need to think of a tactful way to approach that. And a believable one.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: May 25, 2018, 12:29:25 pm »

Well, we'll probably get an opportunity eventually, knowing this job.
"Man, this job is weird."

Next ride?

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: May 25, 2018, 12:46:55 pm »

Well, we'll probably get an opportunity eventually, knowing this job.
"Man, this job is weird."

Next ride?
+1

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: May 25, 2018, 05:08:42 pm »

You pull away and turn around, and the fog quickly fades away, though the sky is still overcast. "Man, this job is weird..." As soon as you pull back into the city limits, you check your app again. Huh. Somehow, Mr. Henderson tipped you $15, the maximum amount the app allows. Wait, did he even have a phone?

Anyways, you see a few more pings:

* Stacey Atterson, calling for 3 seats. Going from a house to the middle school.

* Tyler Gonzales, going from a different house to a gym across town from said house.

* Nate Mayes, going from the police station to the strip mall.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: May 25, 2018, 05:11:27 pm »

Let's see some groups here
Stacey

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: May 25, 2018, 06:50:15 pm »

Hmm, Tyler might be interesting.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: May 25, 2018, 08:56:41 pm »

Tyler.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: May 25, 2018, 09:01:32 pm »

Nate
"I guess I gotta get all funky if I'm gonna make this work."-Stretch Armstrong
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 52