Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: Wiki-Warfare: Virtual Mortality [In Limbo]  (Read 9204 times)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki-Warfare: Virtual Mortality
« Reply #60 on: May 15, 2018, 01:13:43 am »

A really useful post I remember seeing, was going to the Forum Games Board, and clicking the "Notify" button alerts you in your emails of whenever a new topic is posted. Has helped me jump aboard so many new games. Whenever I remember to check my email that is.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 15, 2018, 01:19:29 am »

That wouldn't help, the last time I checked my email was...I think at best 2 months ago and that was because I was making an account on something...This combined with being stuck on a tablet I don't think it would really help...Thanks for the suggestion though, even if its not helpful for me.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 15, 2018, 02:27:03 am »

Can I be put on the waitlist?

I'm really late, so I guess I'll just ask you to add me to the waitlist.

Oh hey this is starting up again...and I never saw it start because I rarely check on the bay 12 fourms when stuck on my tablet....

Fuck

Well, put me on the wait list then...

Of course, of course, and most certainly! Welcome to the game.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #63 on: May 15, 2018, 03:56:45 am »

I shall defeat you all with the power of favoritism. B******.

LOG ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A ****ing green adult dragon lands, with a hippo baby on its' back.

*Gruff voice*

Hmm. What is this place.

Look for berries to feed Bruno. Fly over the scene.
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 16, 2018, 07:41:22 am »

*bump for HugeNerd*
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

HugeNerdAndProudOfIt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 16, 2018, 10:23:22 am »

Charge towards the enemy with my REAL KNIFE. "Knife to meet you! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!"
Don't eat ghosts, that's how we got into this mess to begin with.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 16, 2018, 03:38:42 pm »

Oh boy, all actions in, here we go.

Also, something I didn't quite register until just now. The SCP foundation main website is considered a wiki, combine that with the SCP Containment Breach wiki and SCP Unity wiki and that means you have three(well, kinda, the Unity Breach wiki is kinda stubby since most of the SCPs haven't been made or implemented yet so I think a lot of the articles on it are just "This SCP is planned to be implemented at a later date" but still) SCP subwikis to potentially pull from, each of which has some fairly dangerous shit.

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 17, 2018, 11:36:16 am »

Add me to waitlist pls

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 18, 2018, 11:55:27 am »

Alright, all Actions in! Turn is coming tomorrow!

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 20, 2018, 10:19:59 am »

Chapter I: New Game
Team Deathmatch
Part I: Lunatic Tennis
Gardner Lunar Crater, The Moon
Morning (Earth Time), Stars, 4/13/2020

As the shimmering, oxygen generating force-field shimmers across the starry sky, the first Avatar acts. Kakashi Hatake stands there, arms crossed, as he calmly tells his companions "Hmm, it appears we have come into contact with the enemy.". Using the low gravity to his advantage, he moves the companion of the Giant Marlin into the sky, before serving it. [6+2] The Marlin, which is gasping for air in the oxygen rich environment, is suddenly propelled out by the serve, and launched out towards the Blue Team. [2 v 10] The Marlin, however, wasn't hit with the best angle. It overshoots over the head of Douglas McFarland, and slowly comes to a stop just shy of the force-field's location.

On the other team, the other side of the conflict, a suited Soviet man named Valentin Falin watches on in bemusement. He sighs, sliding the Russian-made Tokarev TT-33 pistol into his shoulder holster, before addressing his allies. "Alright comrades, there may be time for peace, but now is time for war. I suggest you follow my moves my friend." he shouts out to the British Lord Mayor Vanisttart, who nods and shouts back "Ready when you are, dear Comrade!" Valentin walks to one of his barrels, igniting it. He then uses the Moon's gravity, kicking it towards the Red Team. [3 v 2] The barrel slowly sails over, detonating in mid-air over the shinobi Kakashi. He doesn't burn, but wood does splinter across his shoulder. Vanisttart does the same, laughing in merriment as he kicks the barrel over. [6 v 7] The barrel flies over to Priestess Emma, but due to Vanisttart's relative lack of experience with moon gravity, it explodes in mid-air, not doing much of anything.

Douglas McFarland was underequipped. Underdressed. And as he said it outloud, calling out "I'm a little underequipped for this, does anyone have a weapon to spare?", his friend Deputy Dodd passed him a little smile. "I ain't that bad a shot, friend." he replied, aiming his service pistol at the tall green dragon standing there with his arms crossed. [3 v 3] Unfortunately for him, moon gravity screws with ballistics something fierce. He fires, but the cartridge just kinda hovers out and drops without much fanfare. [3 v 7] Scruffy is not much more successful, his locomotion carrying him away. He lands, sure, but not close enough to Oserheimen to do much damage.

"Mary, dear." the enigmatic Dr. Victor calls out, "Silence that mutt for me. I need to concentrate." Mary nods, and rushes over to Scruffy, who has to his feet and begun growling at her. She looks at the dog for a second [7 v 2] before delivering a hard boot to it's chest. She can hear ribs snapping as the dog falls over, panting and yelping. Dr. Victor pulls out his bat, only to find that the barrels have all detonated already. "...Well, that's not very sporting."

01000001 01100011 01110100 01101001 01110110 01100001 01110100 01100101 00100000 01010100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01000101 01101110 01100100 00101110 01100101 01111000 01100101
The Meta activates, their form shimmering with blue and navy code as they look on. With a crack of a non-existent neck, they hold their hand out. [4+3] Suddenly, code wraps around the Red Team's bodies, holding them in place and keeping them still. It's not a difficult code to crack, but it's also not one easily broken.

Smiling in satisfaction, Valentin nods and turns to the Tennis Twins, saying "Excuse me comrades Robert and Micheal, but it would seem our opponent has served, the ball may be unusual, but may I suggest making a return shot?". The twins nod, and serve shuttlecocks together. [1+2 v 1] Robert's first serve doesn't go very swimmingly, merely circumventing the gravity to smack the dragon Gunnar, which hurts about as much as you'd expect a shuttlecock to hurt, which is not very much, to say the least. [5+2 v 4] Michael, however, grants some better success, with it managing to smack Dr. Victor across the forehead, bruising it.

Priestess Emma pulled out her mace, prepared to strike down the Data Ghost responsible for holding her still. But, well, she was held still. And so, locked in place, she instead hoisted the weapon up above her head, and shouted "Suffer my wrath! Prepare to die!" before suddenly chucking the mace at The Meta. [6+2 v. 8] The Meta catches it in mid-air, and simply drops it onto the moon's surface.

Oserheimen was calm. Peaceful. Tranquil. His Hamon training proved strong, wise. He breathed in, and turned to the Meta with a steely gaze that burned with the energy of the sun itself. [1 v 2] Being trained in Hamon doesn't make you a master, and even if it did, it was trained to work on the Damned, not the Data Ghosts. With a simple side-step, the Meta dodged the stretched out fist, craning it's neck in contemplation.

Aside from the annoyance of a shuttlecock hitting him, Gunnar barely cared about any of what was happening. Gruffly, he asked "Hmm. What is this place?, before attempting to take flight in spite of the code locking him in. [3-2] The strength of the Meta's bond doesn't let loose from simple weight alone, however. As soon as Gunnar gets a fraction of an inch onto the ground, he crashes back down to the Lunar Surface easily.

Pointing towards Kakashi with a craned toe, the Snowdrake laughed quietly and shouted out "Knife to meet you! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!! [2+2], but it didn't turn out much of an ovation. Or any reaction at all, save for a sigh. Perturbed, Snowdrake charged forward with the Real Knife. [9 v 7] With a quick turn of his body, Kakashi takes a wound in a lesser place, the Real Knife slashing through his thigh, dripping blood onto the moon's surface.

BSN: We have returned. With glorious purpose.

Blue Team:
Spoiler: Failbird105 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: HugeNerdAndProudOfIt (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Hotfire90 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: The_Two_Eternities (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: DolosusDoleus (click to show/hide)

Red Team:
Spoiler: Rockeater (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: FallacyofUrist (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: roseheart (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Detoxicated (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Hiddenleafguy (click to show/hide)

Hotfire90

« Reply #70 on: May 20, 2018, 10:38:52 am »

I didn't get a chance to search for a weapon?

Try again Dodd, protect poor Scruffy will you?

Rush for the mace and grab it. Dodd will protect Scruffy by shooting Mary, while Scruffy tries to bite Rockeater again.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 20, 2018, 11:25:09 am »

I didn't get a chance to search for a weapon?

Try again Dodd, protect poor Scruffy will you?

Rush for the mace and grab it. Dodd will protect Scruffy by shooting Mary, while Scruffy tries to bite Rockeater again.

Oh! I'm so sorry! It just slipped my mind.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 20, 2018, 01:28:59 pm »

Spoiler: secretized my action (click to show/hide)

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 20, 2018, 05:03:07 pm »

"Hmm, it appears to be some sort of code..."
"TENRO STYLE, BEAST-HUMAN TRANSFORMATION NO-JUTSU!" Using this form, Close The End.exe with brute force.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 20, 2018, 08:27:02 pm »

110100 01101000 00100000 01110111 01101001 01110100 01101000 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01101001 01110010 00100000 01100101 01101110 01110100 01110010 01100001 01101001 01101100 01110011 00101110

Impale Gunnar with a giant spike of code, while simultaneously creating a protective barrier around myself.
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7