Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: Wiki-Warfare: Virtual Mortality [In Limbo]  (Read 9216 times)

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki-Warfare: Virtual Mortality
« Reply #45 on: May 14, 2018, 03:58:27 pm »

It's not a problem, I just noticed and was like "waaaaait... hol' up.", it only took me this long to notice because I basically forgot I had an AHiT icon.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 04:00:48 pm by Failbird105 »

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 14, 2018, 05:25:09 pm »

As a spectator, I have a probably bad gamemode idea.

Wave Defense.

The players have to guard an object from 5 waves of enemies, with the enemy types being from a list of 10 wiki articles. Each wave has an increasing amount enemies to defeat.
it's over

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #47 on: May 14, 2018, 05:28:41 pm »

Wave Defense.

FYI Ocra, just because it is so relevant to your post. You are literally a player in a wave defense game right now. But I actually wonder if you knew that or forgot.
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 14, 2018, 05:31:28 pm »

Attack the enemy team by using my racket to serve a shuttlecock at them. Have my ally do the same.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 14, 2018, 05:42:19 pm »

Can I be put on the waitlist?
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 14, 2018, 06:04:15 pm »

So has anybody else experienced problems with profile pictures? Because upon realizing I still had that old Hat In Time thing as mine I decided I wanted a new one, and wen tto change it, and now I'm apparently just like, not allowed to have a profile picture anymore, because I tried basically every image I would be willing to use as my avatar, including the one I was already using, and none of them worked.

Hotfire90

« Reply #51 on: May 14, 2018, 06:16:44 pm »

So has anybody else experienced problems with profile pictures? Because upon realizing I still had that old Hat In Time thing as mine I decided I wanted a new one, and wen tto change it, and now I'm apparently just like, not allowed to have a profile picture anymore, because I tried basically every image I would be willing to use as my avatar, including the one I was already using, and none of them worked.
I just added an avatar, I had problem uploading it until I realized that when I copy and pasted the URL that I had a duplicate http://, maybe that's the reason why it's not working for you?

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 14, 2018, 06:19:45 pm »

I just figured it out by googling the problem. Apparently if the image is https it won't work.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 14, 2018, 06:23:13 pm »

"Suffer my wrath! Prepare to die!"

Charge the enemy team. Apply mace to forehead of the guy trying to use video game magic or whatever sorcery he's planning.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 14, 2018, 06:34:53 pm »

Wave Defense.

FYI Ocra, just because it is so relevant to your post. You are literally a player in a wave defense game right now. But I actually wonder if you knew that or forgot.

I know, I know, even though I've stopped caring about that Fortress VR thread because I'm not a big fan of the current PVE training thing, ALSO IT'S 0CRA DAMNIT
it's over

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #55 on: May 14, 2018, 06:44:57 pm »

(Just tell me you'll drop out.)
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 14, 2018, 06:50:06 pm »

Alright, seven of ten actions in, now we still need rockeater, roseheart, and hugenerd

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 15, 2018, 12:24:36 am »

I'm really late, so I guess I'll just ask you to add me to the waitlist.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 15, 2018, 12:29:27 am »

Get Marcio Abreu to block people who try to attack me while I stand behind him and zoom punch the closest enemy
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 15, 2018, 12:53:58 am »

Oh hey this is starting up again...and I never saw it start because I rarely check on the bay 12 fourms when stuck on my tablet....

Fuck

Well, put me on the wait list then...
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7