Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Fortress - Commander Team  (Read 2001 times)

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fortress - Commander Team
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2018, 04:19:38 pm »

Half walls, like about the height of a kitchen counter, allowing for cover while maintaining sight lines.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2018, 02:07:21 am »

Sure.

Also. Design 1 more unit, as gatherer was free!
« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 02:52:34 am by roseheart »
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2018, 11:13:24 am »

Just about half way point.
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2018, 12:10:50 am »

Giving commander team(and myself) another week to prepare.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2018, 02:06:28 am »

Expected more discussion.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2018, 12:38:59 am »

Eh I didn't. Also, I AM trying to draw up an idea of what I'd want the fortress to be, but set backs have happened, specifically a larger then expected amount of schoolwork combined with the spontaneous self disassembly of my glasses has reduced my ability and time to near nill.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.
Pages: 1 [2]