Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Which site did that siege come from?  (Read 694 times)

Lummox JR

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • BYOND
Which site did that siege come from?
« on: April 28, 2018, 04:07:26 pm »

So my dwarves are at war with the Random Dread, one of apparently four goblin civilizations. I decided to pick a fight by attacking one of their nearby tiny sites, and since then I've gone after some other small sites of theirs to raze them. Way, way to the southwest, they have some stronger sites including fortresses numbering 5K and 10K.

My last couple of sieges have had a fairly substantial number of invaders, and I'm wondering: Which site did they come from? I'd like to know which of the Random Dread's sites sent these guys and rain holy fire on the enemy.

The news and rumors screen doesn't tell me which site marched on me, so I don't know if there's any other way to tell.

Shonai_Dweller

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Which site did that siege come from?
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2018, 04:13:17 pm »

So my dwarves are at war with the Random Dread, one of apparently four goblin civilizations. I decided to pick a fight by attacking one of their nearby tiny sites, and since then I've gone after some other small sites of theirs to raze them. Way, way to the southwest, they have some stronger sites including fortresses numbering 5K and 10K.

My last couple of sieges have had a fairly substantial number of invaders, and I'm wondering: Which site did they come from? I'd like to know which of the Random Dread's sites sent these guys and rain holy fire on the enemy.

The news and rumors screen doesn't tell me which site marched on me, so I don't know if there's any other way to tell.
Wait a couple of updates and you'll be able to extract the information (humanely) from your prisoners. It's part of the 'things that might be added this cycle' list.

PatrikLundell

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Which site did that siege come from?
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2018, 06:26:32 pm »

The other alternative is to use Legends Mode info to see that.