Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12

Author Topic: Roll To Eat Souls. WEEKLY-(Waitlist open!)(Turn 1!)  (Read 12830 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Eat Souls. WEEKLY-(Signups open)
« Reply #90 on: April 29, 2018, 05:11:43 pm »

There is no such thing as a weakness to a reality warper. you just change reality to remove the weakness. if reality warper is tired, reality warper just changes reality so he isn't tired anymore.

reality warpers are by definition the most brokenly powerful things capable of existing, and the only thing that can even slow one down is another reality warper.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 29, 2018, 05:16:39 pm »

the thing is that all of this really tires him out the bigger the object the more tired he becomes but he is also a glass canion he trips and boom koed/dead
so like lets say -5 points per ft^2 with 50 points over all which would probably come back over time like 10 per hour?
Okay thats better,he hits hard and hope the target doesn't get back up or he's fucked.

Lunardog15

• Bay Watcher
  • I bring hell (aka eternal PUNishment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 29, 2018, 05:47:50 pm »

There is no such thing as a weakness to a reality warper. you just change reality to remove the weakness. if reality warper is tired, reality warper just changes reality so he isn't tired anymore.

reality warpers are by definition the most brokenly powerful things capable of existing, and the only thing that can even slow one down is another reality warper.
no that's a meta aspect he can't change that. (also if he eats he does regen some points but he cant make food)
everything is fine
 everything is on fire
I see no difference between these two phrases.
only at modded hell does this make sense

Lunardog15

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 29, 2018, 05:49:21 pm »

the thing is that all of this really tires him out the bigger the object the more tired he becomes but he is also a glass canion he trips and boom koed/dead
so like lets say -5 points per ft^2 with 50 points over all which would probably come back over time like 10 per hour?
Okay thats better,he hits hard and hope the target doesn't get back up or he's fucked.
or phase them through the floor making fun explosions. :D
everything is fine
 everything is on fire

darkfrost1802

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeah man, i'll gnaw your leg off
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 01, 2018, 09:23:06 pm »

K I'm back. Had family and some school stuff to deal with, time to get right turning this thread back into a well-oiled machine!

darkfrost1802

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 01, 2018, 09:25:34 pm »

AbstractTraitorHero, Leodanny, and Rockeater, I slightly edited your character sheets grammars, that's okay, right?
(Don't worry Leodanny, I only added something like two spaces for yours)

Show it to me.
It's just in my first post, players spoiler, your right there near the bottom, just pop it into a text comparison machine if you wanna see the differences.

darkfrost1802

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 01, 2018, 09:36:30 pm »

And Lunar dog, I'm gonna need you to rewrite your power, I have no clue what it actually is, you've listed a ton of other things, like power costs, and etc. I need everything about your power listed on your character, your power is literally the most important part of your character, and concerning quantum mechanics, doubly so. So if you could, fix it up and provide all the details.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 09:39:35 pm by darkfrost1802 »

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 02, 2018, 12:15:31 pm »

I'm good with how you wrote it!
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

darkfrost1802

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 02, 2018, 05:03:12 pm »

Thanks!

Lunardog15

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 03, 2018, 06:04:04 pm »

so the power is to change the properties of thing via quantum shenanigans  glass canion he trips and boom koed/dead
so like lets say -5 points per 1ft3 with 50 points over all which would probably come back over time like 10 per hour?
is able to make materials change and heat/cool or mess with tangbility 
or it could be that I can read/influence thoughts?
everything is fine
 everything is on fire

darkfrost1802

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 03, 2018, 07:14:05 pm »

Wait? do you wanna change your power to reading and influencing thoughts? or no.
also, I'll let you use your power, but, I'm not sure I really understand it fully, so, if something unexpected happens regarding your character, your forewarned.
(I.E. your power doesn't work how you want it to because I don't understand how you want it to. I'm still not even sure if you can control your power, or if the change is random...)
(Currently, I'm having you be able to change the properties of things, as you want, and if you roll badly on a complicated change, you literally explode, and the point system is still in effect.)

Lunardog15

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 04, 2018, 04:09:02 pm »

Wait? do you wanna change your power to reading and influencing thoughts? or no.
also, I'll let you use your power, but, I'm not sure I really understand it fully, so, if something unexpected happens regarding your character, your forewarned.
(I.E. your power doesn't work how you want it to because I don't understand how you want it to. I'm still not even sure if you can control your power, or if the change is random...)
(Currently, I'm having you be able to change the properties of things, as you want, and if you roll badly on a complicated change, you literally explode, and the point system is still in effect.)
should also add that I need to be touching the item so this is not complete op bs
everything is fine
 everything is on fire

darkfrost1802

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 04, 2018, 10:24:27 pm »

you add it then, I'm not your chaperone, redo your power with proper grammar, and completely how it works, so I understand it.
you're in for tomorrow, but, no promises.

darkfrost1802

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 05, 2018, 06:09:09 pm »

Today's the day! I'm gonna have everything ready for your first turn in about an hour, see ya then!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 05, 2018, 06:14:44 pm »

Today's the day! I'm gonna have everything ready for your first turn in about an hour, see ya then!
Rawr!
:P
take your time.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12